Anal Sex for 2 or more

Anal sex for 2 or more

• Total voters
We've tried double-anal penetration (DAP) several times, for the most part without real success. Traditional DP (vaginal-anal) and DVP (double-vaginal) are pretty routine for us in encounters (MFM and FM+ gang-bangs). These positions take some skill.

The only time KK successfully enjoyed DAP was during a gang-bang - she was in an absolute sexual frenzy, almost a fugue state, and the two guys that completed the act had relatively long, skinny cocks.

For us the usual outcome with DAP is both guys cum way too fast from all the friction, one guy may get in deep, but the other barely gets his cock-head in before both guys blow their loads.

We're pretty comfy with a guy we enjoy mfm fun with. Since we started all this with him wife and I have a much different outlook about sexy fun. He got her into enjoying anal. It's pretty routine for me(or him) to slide into(puss) her right after he finishes, she absolutely loves it.
Anal, happens most every time he's with us but not for too long. I'd say a 4 minute anal session is all he's done with her. There's been nights we've both fucked her in her butt hole but not right after each other.

Last edited:
I have seen my wife take 7 cocks up the ass in one night's session of playtime at a swingers party. This was over a 6 hour period. 5 of these were in close sucsesion, as one guy came the next stood in line to have his turn.

Reactions: ProfessorPlums
Just curious, Have any of the anal sex people ever had their wife take more than 1 cock in her butt? kinda like sloppy seconds only anal sex, when one guys finishes, the next guys takes over and fucks her.
These are pictures of my girlfriend before I met my wife, she loved anal and had been in a few gangbangs, I watched as several guys would take turns fucking her ass or pussy or both then pull out and go fuck her mouth and cum.spice1-eRz8CoUdGXVfXUS~2.jpgspice1-ZnjbO0Eqfw53ALU~3.jpg