Back to square one? Massage help

iamno1tou

Couple
It's been a roller coaster since my last post. My wife said she would be willing to do her ex. So we set it up for them to meet with out me. He said yes then started to treat her like a dirty whore, which changed my wife's mind and it never happened. He is upset she says never especially with him, but doesn't want to burn a bridge. So I was thinking maybe getting her a sensual massages with possibility of happy ending, up to her. I have read on sites about guys who say they will but do a 1/2 job on massage and try going for the ending right away. She really has to like the person if she is going to do anything, the challenge is to do a good enough job on the massage to get the tip, sorta speak. Do you know anywhere to find someone who will do such a good job? Please share experiences, lastly she said my average size 5 1/2 in cock is enough for her she doesn't like big dicks it just hurts her, so that is the other challenge, guys with big dicks you gotta be gentle and it's up to you to work her up to a good pounding. It is all about her pleasure. She will be in fort myers/cape coral area, May 1-10.. would like to grant her a great massage experience for hot mama's day, (a little early but it's the thought that counts) can you would you help out?

Reactions: Gambo444
It's been a roller coaster since my last post. My wife said she would be willing to do her ex. So we set it up for them to meet with out me. He said yes then started to treat her like a dirty whore, which changed my wife's mind and it never happened. He is upset she says never especially with him, but doesn't want to burn a bridge. So I was thinking maybe getting her a sensual massages with possibility of happy ending, up to her. I have read on sites about guys who say they will but do a 1/2 job on massage and try going for the ending right away. She really has to like the person if she is going to do anything, the challenge is to do a good enough job on the massage to get the tip, sorta speak. Do you know anywhere to find someone who will do such a good job? Please share experiences, lastly she said my average size 5 1/2 in cock is enough for her she doesn't like big dicks it just hurts her, so that is the other challenge, guys with big dicks you gotta be gentle and it's up to you to work her up to a good pounding. It is all about her pleasure. She will be in fort myers/cape coral area, May 1-10.. would like to grant her a great massage experience for hot mama's day, (a little early but it's the thought that counts) can you would you help out?
first I would forget the EX that can only bring issues, second find an experienced bull he will know how to break her in slowly until she is begging for him to fuck her harder. Enjoy,

"He is upset she says never especially with him, but doesn't want to burn a bridge."

There is a funny thing about women. The two sides of one coin. And this is a perfect example. Without much information to go on about how this time line transpired, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she actually gets excited about what her EX is saying and would love to be his little Bitch Slut of a whore. Have a real man take hold of her and force her to do things she would never do. This gives her an excuse, she didnt want to do it, he forced her and thus it is not her fault that she got fucked like a street whore.

Where do I get this idea? In her rejection. "He is upset" because she shot him down again and tossed him to the curb. That is his fault for going to hard and fast on the rough sex. But I bet if you got her to talk about what he was telling her or wanted to do, her pussy would be flowing like an ocean. "She says never especially with him" That is her defense for rejecting him, not rejecting the sex. I bet the Ex came off as blatant and trying to prove she was wrong to leave him... which makes a woman refuse anything dealing with him.. She is never wrong. That is why she rejected him, not the rough man handled sex she is craving for deep inside her dungeon of secrets. She wants to be fucked like a whore.... but she has to be treated like a Queen. Most women want this more than they want kids and a big house. It is a tricky Balancing act but when done right, she will be wearing saran-wrap for a dinner date in a fancy restaurant. NOW, here is the Kicker. He is upset, SHE wants nothing to do with him.. YET: doesn't want to burn a bridge.

"Doesn't want to burn a bridge" is her excuse to herself for craving to be treated like he talks about. She wants him to fuck her.. She needs him to fuck her even harder than he talks. BUT she wants this to all be a secret between him and her and not throwing everything out in public (The Queen). She is leaving the door open for him to open her legs and make her regret leaving him for your average ass. (Not to be disrespectful here, just saying what is inside her brain). "Doesn't want to burn a bridge" is code for she really does want his dick and in the worst way but not in a public way. She is also saying this for your benefit as a sign for you to give her the safe and comfort of a husband and show her that she is the Queen she needs to be treated.

But I think you already got a handle on this one... You are right, She needs to know and feel that she is in complete control before she will let anyone make her lose all control and become a submissive little slut. Talk to her indirectly and reassure her that she has the power to always stop this little role play and sex play between you two. Believe me, women love being the object of a mans attraction and desire. She craves it deep inside, it makes her feel, act, and look like a real woman.

Reactions: Dublinmale
This is how I got my wife to go that route