Couple's Best Experiences and Memories

Do you enjoy to remember past encounters with your partner?

• Yes. We enjoy greatly and often.

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Yes. We enjoy occasionally.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Hmm...not a particular thing for us, but we sure could give it a try!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No. Never happened.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • No. In fact, it is a downer for us.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Our best experince, or i should say my wifes favorite experience was this guy she thought was very attractive. I always asked her to rate the guys beforehand and this was the first time she rated a guy a 9 out of 10. She usually rated between a 6-7 with the occational hell no 2-3. Not really sure if it was because she found him very attractive, but I noticed she was alot more assertive with him. The way she sucked him off, the way she willingly got on top, the way she let him take control when he flipped her over, tossed her feet over her shoulders and bull fucked her

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
Wife #2

One of my great sexual pleasures, and a source of great excitement for me (wife) is experiencing an intense rough fuck, where the man dominates and uses me with force, relentlessly, showing a certain dose of brutality.

I'm not into bdsm, psychological terror or pure pain, but I like being spanked a little, and to see the man's fury and lust while he possesses me. I appreciate when men use their hands and cocks intruding my mouth, my face, my pussy, when they grasp my body firmly at the point to cause me doubt if it will be pleasurable or painful.

My husband knows how to pound me deliciously, and he always knew about this fetish or roleplay of mine, and we tried many times. However, he simply doesn't have that beastly rough personality, in fact he gets more excited by sexy dirty talk and sensory pleasures, rather than fucking me with some degree of violence.

And I belive is not every men who is able to let go and could show his brute side flowing naturally. Many enjoy to talk and fantasize about it, many even brag about it, but when it comes to having sex their rudeness doesn't evolve neither shows up. It was something similar with my ex-boyfriends, although I gained this sexual taste since the sexual experiences that I had with my first ex (he was careless and ruthless at certain point).

So, when I met Alex (and after a few first encounters that we had with my husband in presence) then I sensed little by little in our interactions, whether in his tone of voice, in intimate conversations, or in the way he looked at me, a desire to use me for real. More than having sex, but to use me badly in that manner.

Intuitively I started to behave and communicate with him in a different way than I normally do (nicely), Then, I acted kinda like a brat girl on purpose.

It didn't take long for him to figure out what I really wanted (or we wanted). Alex spanked me with his belt, with his shoes, and especially with his very hard cock. We don't see each other that often, as we don't live close by, but I enjoyed it deliciously and replayed a few times. Of course, always looking forward to new encounters with my tormentor.

Sometimes I came back home sored or bruised, and hubby has to take care of me and wait for my recovery (but can't hold back, taking pictures of the mess).

1716271285898.jpeg

Wife #2

One of my great sexual pleasures, and a source of great excitement for me (wife) is experiencing an intense rough fuck, where the man dominates and uses me with force, relentlessly, showing a certain dose of brutality.

I'm not into bdsm, psychological terror or pure pain, but I like being spanked a little, and to see the man's fury and lust while he possesses me. I appreciate when men use their hands and cocks intruding my mouth, my face, my pussy, when they grasp my body firmly at the point to cause me doubt if it will be pleasurable or painful.

My husband knows how to pound me deliciously, and he always knew about this fetish or roleplay of mine, and we tried many times. However, he simply doesn't have that beastly rough personality, in fact he gets more excited by sexy dirty talk and sensory pleasures, rather than fucking me with some degree of violence.

And I belive is not every men who is able to let go and could show his brute side flowing naturally. Many enjoy to talk and fantasize about it, many even brag about it, but when it comes to having sex their rudeness doesn't evolve neither shows up. It was something similar with my ex-boyfriends, although I gained this sexual taste since the sexual experiences that I had with my first ex (he was careless and ruthless at certain point).

So, when I met Alex (and after a few first encounters that we had with my husband in presence) then I sensed little by little in our interactions, whether in his tone of voice, in intimate conversations, or in the way he looked at me, a desire to use me for real. More than having sex, but to use me badly in that manner.

Intuitively I started to behave and communicate with him in a different way than I normally do (nicely), Then, I acted kinda like a brat girl on purpose.

It didn't take long for him to figure out what I really wanted (or we wanted). Alex spanked me with his belt, with his shoes, and especially with his very hard cock. We don't see each other that often, as we don't live close by, but I enjoyed it deliciously and replayed a few times. Of course, always looking forward to new encounters with my tormentor.

Sometimes I came back home sored or bruised, and hubby has to take care of me and wait for my recovery (but can't hold back, taking pictures of the mess).

View attachment 2123139
try to surrender bbc bull trust him he knows how to screw the brains of white married bitches just watch out ONCE BLACK ALWAYS BLACK