Cuckold Cage Gallery

Electric current sounds exciting. Where did you find it? Can just imagine the incredible feeling of having my penis trapped inside an electric shock cage while someone else controls the current
From Amazon. Yes it is very intense, at full power it is almost too much to handle.

The new cage is on and it is more than humbling must say. To look down and see no cock or see where it could possibly be now is crazy. She’s super into it and I’m trying to find out what it is that has her so intrigued.

Tomorrow I will be shaving smooth and then will share a pic of my new sexual destiny. Crazy hot and my mind is activated. This might be the best mindfuck if all time!
IMG_0036.jpeg
Here is my new peril. Wearing it longer each day and adapting to the new reality. As you can see it looks like my cock is completely GONE! Balls are so swollen and full. This is the most humbling thing I’ve ever experienced. And… she LOVES this! Shes talking to a hung Dom Bull so we are hoping he can soon deliver a good fucking for her and some verbal dominance over me. Being pussy-free like never before. So far so good.

Last edited:
View attachment 2135278
Here is my new peril. Wearing it longer each day and adapting to the new reality. As you can see it looks like my cock is completely GONE! Balls are so swollen and full. This is the most humbling thing I’ve ever experienced. And… she LOVES this! Shes talking to a hung Dom Bull so we are hoping he can soon deliver a good fucking for her and some verbal dominance over me. Being pussy-free like never before. So far so good.
What a cute little cuckie toy. Next thing you know will come the feminization turning you into a complete sissy

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu