Dirty ugly old man with my Honey....

Had done a fat old pervert guy (foreigner), about 60 plus. He is my business's client. He was eyeing my wife the whole night long when I brought her along to meet him. He was speaking to his friend in their local languge and they thought I would not understand. I do but my wife don't! It was hilarious when he told his friend that my wife is so fucking hot! And said he could sense that she is a slut and even went on to bet with his friend, that he would be able to bed my wife within this few days while we were in his country.

I was pretty turned on by the fact that he is an old man, fat and rough and wanted to fuck my wife! I actually created the opportunity for them and Needless to say, he won the bet with his friend!

Nothing turn me on more that fantasy my wife is going to bad ( on business trip ) with ugly, old man, who has only one good point : good talk skill. Do You have the same ;-) ?
Yes I would Like to See my wife’s Videos on Business trip fucked by old ugly fat Rich miljardairs crying begged fucked!…