Guiding it in.... Humiliating but very hot.

My wife and I attended a party recently and she wanted to play with a man who is 'her favorite cock' as she puts it. She decided to give him head and positioned me kind of between his legs so that I had a perfect view of her sucking his rather large cock. She had only stockings and a garter belt on and had her ass in the air and when I felt for her pussy his hand was already there.

When she had him rock hard she turned around and presented him with her ass and told me not to play with my cock yet. He positioned his cock behind her and told me "put that cock in your wifes pussy". I had never done anything like that before and grabbed his big cock and rubbed it over her spread, hairy pussy before lining it up with her gaping hole. He slid it in and told me "i'm going to fill this pussy up with cum" and started to stroke into her. I reached underneath and began rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

Anyone else have this type of experience? If so how did it go?
i have done that and i love it. this is just a little snippet from my first time.....

we moved to the bed and he asked my wife to sit on him, cowgirl. after fucking a bit, he stood up, carried her with his cock still in her, and slid over to a large single seat wing chair and sat down. he asked me to help turn her around as he slouched over the wing chair. i walked over to my wife lifted her gently as he said, 'slowly leave my cock in her', and turned her around in a reverse cow-girl. this was amazing!!!!

then he put both his legs over the wings and my wifes legs were spread out over his.....and he began thrusting, in and out. i tell you this was one of the most erotic things i have seen in front of me. my cock was bursting....

and he continued thrusting...in and out. i was on a small chaise-lounge next to the bed, masturbating to this wonderful sight before me. my wife was looking at me in ecstasy, legs wide open and hips receiving his thrusts. and she looked at me with a smile on her face......this was so stimulating and i was truly in heaven, watching this spectacle before me.

then enzo waved me over.......!!

i walked over, my cock still in my hand and he pointed to the action. he wanted me to lick them both......!!!! i did not need to be asked a second time. my mouth went straight for my wifes clitty. i covered it and began sucking.......she was loving it.

he began thrusting harder, and she's looking at me (no where else to look I guess). And in the midst his cock pops out. My wife instinctively wanted to grab it and put it back in. But he whispered to her, ask hubby to help!!!!

Ohhhhhh!!!! She said, "darling, please........". Of course, I replied.....

i am not a sub, neither do i like being dominated etc etc but i absolutely enjoy doing these things. guiding a nice big cock into my wife, applying lube, or saliva among others....

Then he said to her, "with his mouth!!!". "Darling, use your mouth". I ALMOST CAME!!!! you know, you cant make up these things!!!!

It was the most erotic this I have done.

I grabbed his cock with my mouth and using my entire face and somehow threaded his cock back into her moistened pussy and he began thrusting again. i began licking his shaft as it was going in and out of my wife pussy. then i moved to his balls and put it all in my mouth........

i think that really set him off. that position licking and sucking everything. When he came I had his balls IN MY MOUTH and I could feel his shudder and jerking and be began shooting his sperm into my wifes pussy. and this was happening right before my very eyes. HOLY COW MAN.

i have done that and i love it. this is just a little snippet from my first time.....

we moved to the bed and he asked my wife to sit on him, cowgirl. after fucking a bit, he stood up, carried her with his cock still in her, and slid over to a large single seat wing chair and sat down. he asked me to help turn her around as he slouched over the wing chair. i walked over to my wife lifted her gently as he said, 'slowly leave my cock in her', and turned her around in a reverse cow-girl. this was amazing!!!!

then he put both his legs over the wings and my wifes legs were spread out over his.....and he began thrusting, in and out. i tell you this was one of the most erotic things i have seen in front of me. my cock was bursting....

and he continued thrusting...in and out. i was on a small chaise-lounge next to the bed, masturbating to this wonderful sight before me. my wife was looking at me in ecstasy, legs wide open and hips receiving his thrusts. and she looked at me with a smile on her face......this was so stimulating and i was truly in heaven, watching this spectacle before me.

then enzo waved me over.......!!

i walked over, my cock still in my hand and he pointed to the action. he wanted me to lick them both......!!!! i did not need to be asked a second time. my mouth went straight for my wifes clitty. i covered it and began sucking.......she was loving it.

he began thrusting harder, and she's looking at me (no where else to look I guess). And in the midst his cock pops out. My wife instinctively wanted to grab it and put it back in. But he whispered to her, ask hubby to help!!!!

Ohhhhhh!!!! She said, "darling, please........". Of course, I replied.....

i am not a sub, neither do i like being dominated etc etc but i absolutely enjoy doing these things. guiding a nice big cock into my wife, applying lube, or saliva among others....

Then he said to her, "with his mouth!!!". "Darling, use your mouth". I ALMOST CAME!!!! you know, you cant make up these things!!!!

It was the most erotic this I have done.

I grabbed his cock with my mouth and using my entire face and somehow threaded his cock back into her moistened pussy and he began thrusting again. i began licking his shaft as it was going in and out of my wife pussy. then i moved to his balls and put it all in my mouth........

i think that really set him off. that position licking and sucking everything. When he came I had his balls IN MY MOUTH and I could feel his shudder and jerking and be began shooting his sperm into my wifes pussy. and this was happening right before my very eyes. HOLY COW MAN.
You can feel their balls lift as they start to cum. I loved guiding the cock in as I was licking her out in a 69 when he slide it in from behind spreading her lips and guiding it into her, watching as her lips grip him as he stretched her. Licking them both then and it stops being a 69 real quick as she loses interest in my cock but moaning and cumming on his thick cock!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
You can feel their balls lift as they start to cum. I loved guiding the cock in as I was licking her out in a 69 when he slide it in from behind spreading her lips and guiding it into her, watching as her lips grip him as he stretched her. Licking them both then and it stops being a 69 real quick as she loses interest in my cock but moaning and cumming on his thick cock!
One couple I cucked for a couple of years absolutely loved being in the cuckold 69. I have very large balls. He said the best part was that he could always tell when I was about to cum because my balls would lift and start contracting. Then he would watch as my balls pulsed, his wife would moan and start cumming on me, and our combined cum would start dripping on his face.

One couple I cucked for a couple of years absolutely loved being in the cuckold 69. I have very large balls. He said the best part was that he could always tell when I was about to cum because my balls would lift and start contracting. Then he would watch as my balls pulsed, his wife would moan and start cumming on me, and our combined cum would start dripping on his face.
That is so hot, I loved that and then her sitting on my face to clean it all up

So damn true! Holding her open with one hand while guiding his rock hard cock wit the other. Watching her hole and body react as he penetrates her cunt and hearing her passionate reaction. Priceless!
That's the way it started with us... the first threesome I could persuade her to was with another man from work. she always found him hot... she told me that later... sex in a threesome became a "I fuck your wife in front of you"... but it made me very horny. Because it was with another man, she wanted me to be the one who guides his cock in her pussy. So that she remains "innocent." Since then, the two have often had sex in front of me. She then uses my cock or especially my balls mainly for harder games. Sometimes in front of him... but for some time now often we are alone. She is then less concerned with my orgasm than with owning my "manhood" and controlling it. I love it when she she takes control about my testicles - over time she becomes much more courageous, decisive and harder

We had a totally different experience to this. We went out with friends, some couples some singles. We ended up being last out with one of my male friends. Conversations got naughty as always and he was involved in one in the past where my wife confessed to having a hairy bush. My wife was drunk and playful now and confessed it's totally smooth now. He looked at me then her and said, I'd love to see that before rushing off to the loo.
We kissed a little then I whispered I dare you to show him. She smiled and said, when do I chicken out.

He came back from the loo still slightly red faced. She instantly stood cuddled him close grabbed his hand and put it down her pants. He looked at me as he stroked her bald pussy. I stood and whispered in his ear, where coming back to yours to fuck.

He couldn't get a taxi quick enough. She asked where the bedroom was and stripped on the way. God she looked hot.

He grabbed me and him a beer and we stripped to on the way to her. As we entered the bedroom she lay naked on her back masturbating. Nothing was said but he jumped between her legs and licked her pussy. I put my cock in her mouth as she pushed down on his face. I was ready to blow but I pulled away when he moved his cock up to her pussy. I knelt beneath them at the bed bottom. He frantically wanked to get hard then slid into her. This lasted seconds, his cock flopped out. He wanked but couldn't get stuff. He tried and she tried. She sucked him, wanked him and even fingered his arse. He stiffened then flopped. It was great to watch but she was frustrated. Finally he got hard and started fucking. We were all very drunk but he flopped out again. I quickly grabbed his shaft and re inserted him into her. This happened several times before he gave up.

He watched us fuck then we all fell asleep. It seemed pretty dissapointing. She was mad as hell.

I woke in the morning being rocked all over. He was sober now and hard. He fucked her all over the bed both of them cumming hard. He made up for lost time. He recovered quickly and slid into her arse. He came again then we all relaxed. We had to travel home on a bus. Cum leaked down her legs on the journey.