How common is it for a woman to know her partner's exact penis size?

Yes I loved it, I got a cage used it for a while, sadly wife wasn’t into it then. Would have loved her to tell them I was caged because I wanked to much and pestered her for sex, the shame of having to show it to them! We used to cam on WCN I would show my caged cock straining leaking precum, while she was camming in other room in lingerie teasing and flashing her goods watch big thick cocks and cyber sexting with them!!
I told a friend of ours about it she wanted to see it so I called around and she laughed her ass off at me! All shaved so hair didn’t get caught in the cage. Teased me about it for ages.
I know what it's like when a girl knows all about you and has seen your tiny dicklet. Every time you run into her afterwards she gives this knowing smile or a giggle and you know she has that humiliating image of you in her mind.

Yep she would text me when out with her friends and get me to take pictures with a teaspoon on it so they could see how skinny it was. Loved been called pencil dick when I canned with women. She FaceTimed me from the pub with her work friends made me go to bathroom and take it out with a teaspoon, showed everyone there, then had me wank for them while I could hear them saying how they felt sorry for my wife and they would never feel it!
My wife Shannon does things like that to me too. She has a select group of girlfriends who come to our house to party. She makes me serve them drinks and entertain them. I have to sit on the floor in front of them and play with myself till I make sissy cream.

Reactions: Dublinmale
My wife Shannon does things like that to me too. She has a select group of girlfriends who come to our house to party. She makes me serve them drinks and entertain them. I have to sit on the floor in front of them and play with myself till I make sissy cream.
Not a sissy, just making my wife happy,

My wife let slip, when at a friends house, how she liked it when I slid a dildo in with my cock as I fucked her. there where 6 women a a few husbands and the women cracked up. Said I must be way to skinny or does she have a huge pussy. My wife said she had a normal sized pussy and left it at that.
Later around same house, similar group of friends, I had to use the bathroom and the door didn't lock, their youngun walked in while I was pissing and walked out. When I got back to the room and sat down at the table the mother said to me. Ohh poor you her son had said he was bigger than me. My wife just about fell off the chair laughing.
Ouch

A post I just made in another thread got me thinking. I supplied my wife with my exact length and girth measurements (by measuring in front of her which was a great turn on for both of us).

I get turned on thinking about her sharing with her friends. It got me to wondering how common it is for a woman to know these precise details and thus the possibility of comparing notes (or even past partners to cureent).

For the guys on here, how many of yout partners have measured and at whose behest did the measuring take place?
She has measured me and all of the males that have joined us. She is a size queen but never turned down a 2nd dick cuz it was too small

A post I just made in another thread got me thinking. I supplied my wife with my exact length and girth measurements (by measuring in front of her which was a great turn on for both of us).

I get turned on thinking about her sharing with her friends. It got me to wondering how common it is for a woman to know these precise details and thus the possibility of comparing notes (or even past partners to cureent).

For the guys on here, how many of yout partners have measured and at whose behest did the measuring take place?
And I know for a fact her friends now my size and our lifestyle, because we have recruited 2 guys that her friends had talked about due to their size