Let's see your hot wives at hotel room

I worked in a hotel in Stevenage before going to Uni... more than once had a call down to reception for the night porter to bring up towels/blanket/pillow, only to be greeted by a sight as sexy and gorgeous as this and the offer of a "special tip" 😉 once after a wedding reception event, I had an older lady tentatively ask if she "offered to pay for my time... would I mind staying with her for an hour or so". Told her I'd bury my tongue between her thighs in a heartbeat if she asked me to, and that the pleasure of being with her was plenty reward; she couldn't believe that a 19 year old cock could be that hard for a 60-something woman. Had to bring the radio up to her room and forward night porter number to her room phone, then spent my shift fucking her over and over. Hotel work was awesome 😁

I worked in a hotel in Stevenage before going to Uni... more than once had a call down to reception for the night porter to bring up towels/blanket/pillow, only to be greeted by a sight as sexy and gorgeous as this and the offer of a "special tip" 😉 once after a wedding reception event, I had an older lady tentatively ask if she "offered to pay for my time... would I mind staying with her for an hour or so". Told her I'd bury my tongue between her thighs in a heartbeat if she asked me to, and that the pleasure of being with her was plenty reward; she couldn't believe that a 19 year old cock could be that hard for a 60-something woman. Had to bring the radio up to her room and forward night porter number to her room phone, then spent my shift fucking her over and over. Hotel work was awesome 😁
I wish women were more... forward (blunt) with what they want. It doesn't matter if the woman is 25 or 65, if they just want some male playtime for awhile, just ask us. Or suggest something that leaves no doubt that you want our sexual male company. We're all in. We want that to happen. It's an ego boost for us men. Barber31- great story BTW. Makes me think of my youth.

Delicious 😋 😍
I wish women were more... forward (blunt) with what they want. It doesn't matter if the woman is 25 or 65, if they just want some male playtime for awhile, just ask us. Or suggest something that leaves no doubt that you want our sexual male company. We're all in. We want that to happen. It's an ego boost for us men. Barber31- great story BTW. Makes me think of my youth.
one of the managers arranged monthly "social minglers" that some of the more narrow minded staff referred to as either "sad and single" or "grab a granny" nights. They were basically the same music/disco, buffet, and bar setup as we did for weddings, but with a booked ticket entry instead of a wedding invitation...generally quite positive and fun, always a laugh to staff at, and invariably quite a lot more women than men so plenty of flirting (and more) with the female attendees. I don't think I finished a shift on one of those without at least one invitation up to a female guest's room. It was strictly against policy, but lots of us were either college or Uni students, or taking a year out before Uni, so we really didn't give a toss. Supervisor was far more relaxed about it than the managers... as far as she was concerned, so long as we weren't charging anyone money (and risking getting them busted for running a knocking shop), and were treating the guest with respect and honesty, we were all grown-ups. She did draw the line at allowing her mum to seduce me though 😁😉 (that said, when I finally left to go to Uni, she did the whole "staff leaving card and pressie" and drinks, then dragged me off to one of the staff overnight shift rooms, and had her wicked way with me 😆)