Only with 3 bottles of wine…

since alcohol is a big driver in her sluttiness, best to let her get v drunk when away on a trip and then casually ket guys flirt with her and maybe take her to the beacch and she will probably just go along wih it and will use the booze as an excuse

since alcohol is a big driver in her sluttiness, best to let her get v drunk when away on a trip and then casually ket guys flirt with her and maybe take her to the beacch and she will probably just go along wih it and will use the booze as an excuse
Hi Andy,

She just might…

When the occasion arised i’ll let you know..

Not sure if she will when i would be out of sight, though…

Time will tell, maybe…

Maybe getting drunk and fucking your friends was okay with her since you were there and a part of it.
The idea that you want her to fuck someone else without you might strike her about the same as if you were cheating on her because you're creating a sex without each other scenario.

We have been in the lifestyle for ten years of and on and I still get angst when she goes solo I guess that's all part of it ,
I just keep telling myself that it's me she will be coming home to,,,eventually, 👍
Thanks!
I guess the part of getting angst is the big(gest) thrill of it all or am i wrong…?!

Reactions: samsar
Maybe getting drunk and fucking your friends was okay with her since you were there and a part of it.
The idea that you want her to fuck someone else without you might strike her about the same as if you were cheating on her because you're creating a sex without each other scenario.
You might be right!
The problem is that it is hard to bring up the subject and discuss in detail…
Almost impossible to discuss..