Our Journey Dipping the Toes in the Water

Started with my ex-wife, the mother of our children. Sex life was getting a bit mundane and, after watching Eyes Shut, it brought about curiosity in the both of us. Soon after, we began discussing dipping our toes in the lifestyle. She had always been pretty vanilla, so her openness shocked the hell out of me. But we began researching swinger forums for action in our area.

Our first two outings were to different couples that hosted parties at their house. We weren't all in at that point, but we did have fun watching the action while the two of us had same room sex watching everyone around us. This morphed into us finding a couple online that was just as curious as we were. Met them for dinner one night, got comfortable, and invited them to take it to the next level at our house the following weekend. That weekend was fantastic. It wasn't a night that we could go the distance, as my wife and I were in the process of trying to get pregnant. So that left us all with everything but penetration with the opposing partner.

It was unbelievably hot as we wife swapped and did everything under the sun but actual dick/pussy penetration. While I particularly enjoyed the time spend with his wife, I found myself mostly mesmerized watching my wife take this other man's cock in her mouth wile he digitally penetrated her and tasted her luscious pussy. There was even some girl/girl action that really floored me. We met with this couple one other time for shenanigans before my wife got pregnant and he had to pause our activities. Had always hoped that we could pick up at a later date once she recovered and was comfortable to do so, but that unfortunately didn't happen - it was just sharing fantasies from that point. :)

This was 20+ years ago, but I still fantasize and masturbate to those images of my now ex-wife taking this other man's cock in her mouth. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd certainly love to have doubled up on her for a MFM while the both of us had our ways with her. This would have been the tight, natural pussy I would have loved to watch him slide his cock into while I simultaneously held her lips open and traced my tongue across her clit and her lovely pussy lips.

Attachments

• 3472a3cf4a26d3ba025ddae9046f32d32be435a0.jpg
    3472a3cf4a26d3ba025ddae9046f32d32be435a0.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 8