Sex with others

Spice

Male
Gold
This question is for either husband or wife, does your spouse have a regular he or she sees strictly for sex with no involvement or commitment whatsoever? Maybe in the past or still going on after marriage? Maybe you know about it and you're ok with it or you suspect but don't mind.

With my wife she once told me that before we met she used to have a guy she would see for just sex, she told her was a co-worker she knew from a previous employment, she said he was in his mid 40's and divorced, she told me she would go see him when she got time off and needed to fuck, I asked her when was the last time she saw him and she said she saw him the following week after our first date and a few times during while we were dating, being curious I asked her if she saw him after we got married and she just smiled and said she stopped seeing him after he got married.

My wife then Girlfriend used to go out on a girls night every Friday night, if she hadn’t met anyone, she had a friend who would fuck her, they would spend the night at friends of ours. I didn’t know until a few years married she heard he had died in an accident and it came out then. Most of her friends were the same as her. This was 30+ years ago

Reactions: werekinky2