Sharing pictures of wife

layla

Male
Hello again,

Well, the fantasy of sharing my wife with another male still hits and turns me on thinking about it, however my wife dosent know it yet, but she is very anti for this matter. However I would like to have a private conversation with people from forum, couples, males, women, and I would like to share some of my wife pictures (she dosent know it but she might turned on when I will show her your reactions)
thank you

Hello again,

Well, the fantasy of sharing my wife with another male still hits and turns me on thinking about it, however my wife dosent know it yet, but she is very anti for this matter. However I would like to have a private conversation with people from forum, couples, males, women, and I would like to share some of my wife pictures (she dosent know it but she might turned on when I will show her your reactions)
thank you
Same here
My wife unaware too

Hello again,

thank you
I’d love to hear more from you and see her if you allow. Tell her I could talk dirty to her as you lick her sweet pussi. That is a safe way to keep her comfort level and at the same time open up to teasing another guy until she cums multiple times then I will come. Heck I can even have my wife on my end sucking me. Just good fun.