Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

You've been a Stag/Vixen couple since you and your wife were dating. You both found the "wife sharing" aspect of the marriage, exciting.
It doesn't happen often but once in awhile your wife will give up her ass to a stranger. She does tell the guy to make sure to lube and go in slow.
You got a great shot of the guy pinning your wife's hips to the bed and him testing your wife's bung hole.

Attachments

• pinned (2).gif
    pinned (2).gif
    12.8 MB · Views: 39
  • Love
Reactions: calif cpl
This was a hard camera angle to set up because you wanted to get a shot of your Filipino wife's enhanced boobs in the same frame as she blows your friend Carl. Holy hell, you didn't know she was going to use his balls as a handle to help shove his cock into her mouth.

Attachments

• Your wife sucks friend.gif
    Your wife sucks friend.gif
    18.4 MB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: calif cpl and petco
She figures if she can get your friends to cum by jerking them off, that saves her from taking to many cocks in the mouth. Notice how she cradles the nut sack exciting the dick to shoot off. And to her credit she keeps jerking that cock until all that cum has been released.

Attachments

• jerk (2).gif
    jerk (2).gif
    9.5 MB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: Ragingboner
Images of how things might get started when "wife sharing"
Hubby (in aqua blue shirt) wants his buddies to get to know his wife a little better.
Keep in mind, there are no surprises here. The wife knows what's going to happen, she knows the other two guys
and has talked over the scenario with her stag husband who you can see in taking an active role in all this.
Soooooooooo hot

When I turn over my Chinese girlfriend to another cock, I leave them alone for a few minutes so they can get "acquainted". Of course I'm nearby because I like seeing how my GF performs with a new cock. When the action gets going I'll approach them, it now becomes a 3-some and my GF will be handling 2 cocks at once. It's discussed ahead of time what the end game is. My GF is okay with giving head until the guy cums in her mouth. Mostly she takes pussy creampies. I prefer that because I want to fill her again and let her know how naughty she is by having two guys shoot sperm in her pussy.

Attachments

• Chinese wife shared.gif
    Chinese wife shared.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
When I turn over my Chinese girlfriend to another cock, I leave them alone for a few minutes so they can get "acquainted". Of course I'm nearby because I like seeing how my GF performs with a new cock. When the action gets going I'll approach them, it now becomes a 3-some and my GF will be handling 2 cocks at once. It's discussed ahead of time what the end game is. My GF is okay with giving head until the guy cums in her mouth. Mostly she takes pussy creampies. I prefer that because I want to fill her again and let her know how naughty she is by having two guys shoot sperm in her pussy.
Sounds wonderful