Stag/Vixen with hubby in photo.

This is kind of wild. the husband is holding open his wife's left leg so that one of the 3 bulls there can get her Missionary. Bull #1 is done, He came in the Vixen wife and is now cleaning off his dong in the hotel room bathroom. Notice there is another bull (#3) over the husband left shoulder.

Attachments

• feet up wife hotel.jpg
    feet up wife hotel.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Probably one of the most common Stag Vixen/ MFM/ wife sharing positions- Spit Roasting. The husband usually works his wife's mouth while watching his friend or select bull slamming cock into her from the doggy position.

View attachment 2129400
the most beautiful thing for every married woman is when she gives herself to the bull and her husband is in her mouth, I love this moment of the union of the three of us

Hubby filming his wife, she's securely pinned to the couch by the bull they chose. The Husband strokes his cock because he knows once the bull unloads in his wife, the wife is expecting her husband to "reclaim" her by adding his "husband's cum" into her already filled pussy.
the moment when I feel my husband inside me after he was a bull inside me and planted his seed deep inside me is for both of us something indescribably beautiful and exciting and a feeling of sincere love and then when he also plants a seed in me and mixes with the bull's seed and I like to carry their seeds inside me day or night