Uk wank meet up

Man of my own heart. My ex wife would organise guys to fuck us both, it was always so erotic she’d organise and hand pick them, we found it was very special us both being fucked by the same guys, we both loved watching each other as they took all our holes.
It is amazing, since i was a kid that i got turned on both by pussy and cock. I dont feel like im gay, i am not attracted by men at all, i love women, but a large cock really excites me. It helped that i am married to a bi girl, we started sharing other girls and then we moved on to share cock too. She finds them and let them know that she’s married and I’ll be watching and maybe taking a “bite”, if they agree we know that we are fine. The firs ones I would just suck them, but then i gain courage to take one in my ass, and man, it was amazing, since then i have had a handful of them, well, maybe a few handfuls

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
It is amazing, since i was a kid that i got turned on both by pussy and cock. I dont feel like im gay, i am not attracted by men at all, i love women, but a large cock really excites me. It helped that i am married to a bi girl, we started sharing other girls and then we moved on to share cock too. She finds them and let them know that she’s married and I’ll be watching and maybe taking a “bite”, if they agree we know that we are fine. The firs ones I would just suck them, but then i gain courage to take one in my ass, and man, it was amazing, since then i have had a handful of them, well, maybe a few handfuls
Sounds amazing

Reactions: Ladywood
I used to do that with two buddys when i was a teenager, on my 14, 15, we still didnt shoot cum at the time. It didn´t take long till we were sucking each others cocks, one day i was sucking on one of them and he came in my mouth for the first time
That’s similar to my experience except that I became the neighborhood BJ guy. If you wanted a blowjob, I was your boy. I sucked all the guys my age and older in our neighborhood. In tents and basements and bedrooms and garden sheds. We had a camp out when we got a little older and I sucked all their cocks…and then moved away.