Wearing the condoms she bought for her ex

Are you ever allowed sex without a condom.
Not since November of 2012. She was very newly involved in her full time affair with her Boss/Lover, and he asked her if there was a way she could be "faithful" to him, meaning no sex with anyone else (me essentially, although he might not have known whether she was sexual with anyone else. They had recently made the decision to change the parameters of their affair from "only when they traveled for business affair" to they both wanted an "anytime, even at home, full time affair). She was excitied about them being full time and really wanted to please him, se we agreed to NO imtimacy between us and "see how it goes".

That meant NOTHING, not even hand holding, no kissing, definitely no intercourse, she started dressing with a door closed........it was fun for a month, tedious for the second month, and after the third month I told her if this was how she wanted to live she could do it without me around. Luckily, she had tired of it also and we sat down and came up with a gameplan that worked for us and allowed her to tell her Boss/Lover she was 100% faithful to him. We decided that if his sperm was the ONLY sperm in and on her body, that was being faithful when you consider she is married. AND my life with condoms began!! LOL

I had never used a condom for sex before, other than masturbation. Being REQUIRED to use one with my wife was quite stimulating, actually!! For both of us, we actually started having sex more frequently. She would come home full of his sperm, eager to share her experience with me, and doing it with my condoms on made it MORE stimulating. ANd that was how it went for the rest of their affair, about 9 years longer.

When COVID hit us, her Boss/Lover became quite weird about it, got caught up in all the conspiracy theories, refused to get vaccinated despite us having to mandate 100% compliance for our employees, and they eventually just agreed to end the affair. He has not been the same since. WE, on the other hand, discussed the condom arrangement, and decided it had been SO long without my sperm in/on her that it would be almost "wrong" to start cumming in her again.

I honestly don't miss the mess, I have never liked the smell or feel of my own sperm, and its even MORE stimulating to HAVE to use a condom with my wife when she is NOT involved with anyone else. The intensity of her putting a condom on me to be allowed in her can cause me to cum even without completing the act!! Sometimes she will intentionally be "rough" with the process of getting a condom on (she blames my diminuitive size and lack of a strong erection for her rough handling) and she can make me cum before the condom is completely unrolled!! We have quite a bit of fun with it all around. There are currently no plans for my sperm to ever enter my wife again. And she is now considering getting back in to the lifestyle as Covid has pretty much been contained. Hardest part is finding people who are vaccinated?? Seems that a significant percentage of people involved in this lifestyle (and especially Blacks and Hispanics, which are her focus right now) are NOT vaccinated..........which seems quite odd given the general concern for STD's.

CW

ALL of the condoms we have are for me, not her Lovers. I have been on condom only sex with her since November, 2012. She picks them out, usually on ebay, and its my job to get them. We have various colors (pink is her favorite to make fun of my Pinky), flavors (ok, not great), a LOT of Black condoms so she can further torture me by saying she at least wants it to LOOK like a cock she likes, and a lot of micro-size condoms to be sure they don't slip off (all normal sized ones are way too big, Magnums fall off if I stand up!!). N one of her Lovers wears a condom. CW
That was my problem back when I mistakenly believed that I was an avg guy. The smallest condoms I could find were still huge on me. They were really loose and only a third of the way unrolled to completely encase my tiny dicklet. They never stayed on.