Who would use and inseminate my wife in front of me while I watch her get fucked?

I would love to see my wife get fucked by another man. I want to see how she undresses completely in front of him, willingly shows off her body and offers herself to him. I would like to see how she lets her breasts be touched, how her breasts are sucked. How she greedily sucks other cocks as if it were her biggest wish and now she can't wait to have a cock in front of her face and now can't stop sucking the glans. How she spreads her legs and shows her pussy. How she lets her cunt finger in front of my eyes and lets her cunt stretch. How she gets her hanging labia to be grasped by another man. How she finally lets other cocks into her wet cunt. How she rides this cock horny in front of me as if I wasn't there at all. And how she can't get enough of getting cum on her face, her breasts and deep into her pussy or her sweet ass pussy. How she licks the remaining sperm from the shaft and swallows it willingly.

I would like to know how you would fuck with my wife in front of me. What would you do with her, whether she would have to take your testicles in her mouth with pleasure, or suck the glans, or if you just want to impregnate her in front of me and fill her with sperm? I would like to see another man's sperm in her pussy and enjoy knowing that she carries it in her. I would like to see how she has an orgasm in front of me again and again, trembling with horniness and infinitely wet, with nipples that protrude so far that they already call "suck me" - without me even touching her or taking note of me.

I want to know your dirtiest fantasies!

If I like your answers, I'll show you more of her privately if you like. I can show you every inch you want to see

View attachment 2059122View attachment 2059123View attachment 2059124View attachment 2059125View attachment 2059127
Love to help

• Love
Reactions: hotwifefun2020
So you really want to watch as your beautiful sweet innocent bride is taken and transformed into a total wonton cum slut?
Absolutely. I want to see how she gets horny and feels ashamed and exposed for it at the same moment... and how her horniness wins against the feeling of humiliation and lets herself be fucked. And how she stands in front of me after orgasm with cum-filled pussy, and she realizes what she did... and no matter how much she would try to overplay her shame and pretend that nothing happened, she could not deny the cum dripping from her pussy.

I want her to lie next to me with her leaking pussy filled with another man's sperm.
And that she doesn't even try to wipe the sperm or hide it.

View attachment 2100154
Nor should she try to hide it or wipe it away. She should be happy and contented. Proud of her sensuality and desirability. And pleased that you know and that it is exciting you and making you frustrated, emotional and wanting her.

Id fuc
I would love to see my wife get fucked by another man. I want to see how she undresses completely in front of him, willingly shows off her body and offers herself to him. I would like to see how she lets her breasts be touched, how her breasts are sucked. How she greedily sucks other cocks as if it were her biggest wish and now she can't wait to have a cock in front of her face and now can't stop sucking the glans. How she spreads her legs and shows her pussy. How she lets her cunt finger in front of my eyes and lets her cunt stretch. How she gets her hanging labia to be grasped by another man. How she finally lets other cocks into her wet cunt. How she rides this cock horny in front of me as if I wasn't there at all. And how she can't get enough of getting cum on her face, her breasts and deep into her pussy or her sweet ass pussy. How she licks the remaining sperm from the shaft and swallows it willingly.

I would like to know how you would fuck with my wife in front of me. What would you do with her, whether she would have to take your testicles in her mouth with pleasure, or suck the glans, or if you just want to impregnate her in front of me and fill her with sperm? I would like to see another man's sperm in her pussy and enjoy knowing that she carries it in her. I would like to see how she has an orgasm in front of me again and again, trembling with horniness and infinitely wet, with nipples that protrude so far that they already call "suck me" - without me even touching her or taking note of me.

If I like your answers, I'll show you more of her privately if you like. I can show you every inch you want to see

View attachment 2059122View attachment 2059123View attachment 2059124View attachment 2059125View attachment 2059127

With my best friend
I'd fuck her long and hard for you!!

I would love to fuck her so hard and deep while you watch her take my cock in her mouth then pussy and ass

Attachments

• IMG_9240.jpeg
    IMG_9240.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: LilSissyCuck
No problem, I'll fill her with my hard cock and de
I want her to lie next to me with her leaking pussy filled with another man's sperm.
And that she doesn't even try to wipe the sperm or hide it.

View attachment 2100154
I

I'd love to give her my hard 7 inches in front of you and fill her with my hot cum