Why do people delete pictures?

So I've been on this site for quite a while, and there are quite a few profiles that are always in the chat posting pics, or in the new media section. These profiles are distinguishable because I'll check out the pics (usually big booty women, cause that's very much what I'm into). I'll then return to the new media a few days later, and notice that the same profiles are putting up the same pics over and over again, or they're just putting pics up and deleting them later (the pics I liked are no longer in their media). Is there a reason people post the same pics/vids over and over again? It seems like they're just going for high reactions or something on their profile, like they're going for a high score or something...

Reactions: Thickhammer22
I hope I don't come across rude.

To be fair, some husbands or at least man on here have this fantasy too share their wife or just expose their wives, seeing how others react. I guess to me it sounds more like a trophy / price thing too show off. More like " here is my wife, I am curious what you think or want to do with her". Obviously on these forums and style of websites you get horny dudes saying fucking her etc.

But it seems your wife is not into sharing herself? What I get from your message is that you got caught sharing private pictures and it causes her grief, seems like the addiction you have too boost your fantasy can cause her grief.. pain maybe or sadness. Even though I don't know and you say you are not a bad guy.. but too me if you share pics with strangers online.. without approval that is a dick move.. she seems bothered by it, yet you keep going on and deleting it..

Is not better too just talk too her about it.. like telling her your kink or fantasy.. get her approval or something.. if not just stop? out of respect of your wife.. seems like egoistical too keep doing it for your own pleasure..
Yes, you are correct. It is wrong. My mediocre excuse is that she posts and shares pics of herself in bikini thongs for example. What I do, is I take pics of her while she is dressing or undressing. So you can see all her tits and ass and pussy. Or sometimes she is recording a video for a lover. And I take another video (reality show type)

So even though she shares with whom SHE decides, I take the liberty of sharing the ones I take with this young man. One day she hinted that, here you can share these if you want. So either she suspects I have not ended the old habit or a trap to see if I admit. I sometimes just share the old ones from 20 years ago when she was much younger.

I know its still wrong. When I feel guilty, I push the boudary by sharing the ones she posts with close friends in my whatsapp contacts. So it shows us both at the beach or pool or disco, but her tits are always half exposed.

So I've been on this site for quite a while, and there are quite a few profiles that are always in the chat posting pics, or in the new media section. These profiles are distinguishable because I'll check out the pics (usually big booty women, cause that's very much what I'm into). I'll then return to the new media a few days later, and notice that the same profiles are putting up the same pics over and over again, or they're just putting pics up and deleting them later (the pics I liked are no longer in their media). Is there a reason people post the same pics/vids over and over again? It seems like they're just going for high reactions or something on their profile, like they're going for a high score or something...
Probably they found it exciting to post and get initial reactions, get their nut, then post nut clarity (or shame or embarrassment) kicks in and they delete.

I deleted all of mine because I posted those pictures in good faith that they would stay on this website or some people might save them to their phone or laptop for their “spank bank.” But I found one of my wife posted on another website that wasn’t similar to this one like b2w, or slutwives, etc.. So i lost my faith in that. I know it was probably dumb to put any faith in sites like these to begin with but I thought some people had a bit more integrity when it came to pictures of other women and posting them on primarily photo sites.
Exactly, good response. It happens more than you know. Most serious swing sites have things in place where photos can not be copied this is not one of them, and in our opinion this is not a serious swinger site it is more a discussion or fantasy chat site!

Yes, you are correct. It is wrong. My mediocre excuse is that she posts and shares pics of herself in bikini thongs for example. What I do, is I take pics of her while she is dressing or undressing. So you can see all her tits and ass and pussy. Or sometimes she is recording a video for a lover. And I take another video (reality show type)

So even though she shares with whom SHE decides, I take the liberty of sharing the ones I take with this young man. One day she hinted that, here you can share these if you want. So either she suspects I have not ended the old habit or a trap to see if I admit. I sometimes just share the old ones from 20 years ago when she was much younger.

I know its still wrong. When I feel guilty, I push the boudary by sharing the ones she posts with close friends in my whatsapp contacts. So it shows us both at the beach or pool or disco, but her tits are always half exposed.
Then I stand corrected so she does share but with close friends? Or a close group. That is different from what I posted, I thought she did not like being shared. But I understand now.

Also I do see your point, In the end you do you and if it was a real problem you would be divorced or rather talking too her. By the looks of it she seem to be kind of accepting your behaviour.

Then I stand corrected so she does share but with close friends? Or a close group. That is different from what I posted, I thought she did not like being shared. But I understand now.

Also I do see your point, In the end you do you and if it was a real problem you would be divorced or rather talking too her. By the looks of it she seem to be kind of accepting your behaviour.
I am treading the line, so to speak. Many times it is more because she is a perfectionist. She will not post a pic that shows her tummy or a wrinkle. Also I AM posting the ones that do show more tit and even a bit of pussy. So I am still WRONG. But I mix it with pics that she is OK with, so I am mixing up m morals. I judge would still find me guilty

I am treading the line, so to speak. Many times it is more because she is a perfectionist. She will not post a pic that shows her tummy or a wrinkle. Also I AM posting the ones that do show more tit and even a bit of pussy. So I am still WRONG. But I mix it with pics that she is OK with, so I am mixing up m morals. I judge would still find me guilty
Oh I see haha, yeah makes sense then. You are wrong but not what I said, I took it maybe a bit too far not knowing your relationship. This too me makes sense, as long as she is okay with some then I can say yeah I can see the reason.

Perhaps he would.. I am not one too judge.

Oh I see haha, yeah makes sense then. You are wrong but not what I said, I took it maybe a bit too far not knowing your relationship. This too me makes sense, as long as she is okay with some then I can say yeah I can see the reason.

Perhaps he would.. I am not one too judge.
Thanks for condoning my behavior, but no. For instance, she takes many selfies of new bikinis and thongs. She takes pics of her own ass in a swimsuit and fishnet lingerie. She only shares these with very few people. She posts the more acceptable ones, even of her ass if the bikini partially covers. But I take pics from the back side which show her camera in the lamp that holds the phone. Then I take a video of her bending over to adjust it. So my photos indicate that she is clearly taking risque pics of herself and obviously not for me since I am the one taking a pic of her taking selfies!. So from my POV, you see 100% cameltoe. Then I also did same with her adjusting the tear drop bikini or finshet. So you see her nipples Therefore I AM sharing pics she would consider private or behind the scenes.

I have also shared pics showing tits and ass of 20 years ago. I am tempted to share the pussy pics. Here she would be the same age of the guy I am sharing with (friend of my adult step children)

Now the other side of the story. The friend of my step sons whom I share with, has serious mother issues. Sure he is 30 now. but has had them forever. His mother has made it clear she has always hated him and finally 2 years ago drove him out the house with a machete. So he has always considerd my wife a sort of mother and especially an example of fortitude. My wife is a hard worker and go-getter, as well as a hot wife and slut.

He says that my stepsons are waaaay lucky to have her as a mom. She he views her as a sort of adopted mom. Sometimes, my wife uses him to run errands and pays him for them. I also know he admires her body like any young guy. I didnt use to like the guy. He was a bit of a charlatan and use to get under my skin. But when he told the story last Xmas (we invited him over), I did feel sorry for him and how he as had to survive on his own. vs my kids who have it old and over indulgent. This is why I wanted to , and have enjoyed sharing with him. I feel I am making it up to him from when I judged him; not knowing his hardhips of life.

It is kinky and perverse to share pics of the woman he sees as a surrogate mom but is also attracted to her. As a Colombian latina, my wife has fake tits, fake ass, lipo and long black hair. At 50, she easily passes for a 35yr old woman.

We did talk on the phone recently and i did say to please never comment on the "other pics: that I post. He understood right away. So I am 75% confident he wont blurt out to my kids that "hey your dad showed me your mom's ass". Nor he be posting or re-sharing. Hopefully he passes along pics of some young sluts he bangs and not of a 50yr old surrogate mom...

Last edited:
A bit more, if still interested: My wife has the spirit of a 20yr old. Not irresponsible but just plain fun. She has a female BFF of 25 who is superhot. She even fucked our son (married). My wife enabled it because she hates the daugther in law. So these friends of our children see my wife as one in their age group.

then in January we had yet another drunken B-day party for wife. they end up as slumber parties so nobody drives home drunk. This time, wife, the female bff and the guy I started sharing pics with all slept in same bed. BFF had fucked our son in the basement 2hrs earlier. wife not sure if she then fucked the guy while she was asleep herself....

My point is that the guy is quite a part of the family. So he may have seen my wife in states of undress equal to the pics I share...