Wife orgasm struggles

layla

Male
Hello again, my wife lately confessed that she would like to do surgery on her vagina to have better orgasms because she said that she is not finishing all the times we are having sex. I asked her if she thinks that my size matters which I have 7 inches, and she said, no! But then I pushed her and I asked her maybe it’s the size, and she said maybe.. it turns me on to find somebody to fuck her with bigger or try Dildo. She dosent like the idea of threesome but I’m dying of trying it.
what is your opinion in general? Please I need this help..
thanks

Reactions: Garrett
Hello again, my wife lately confessed that she would like to do surgery on her vagina to have better orgasms because she said that she is not finishing all the times we are having sex. I asked her if she thinks that my size matters which I have 7 inches, and she said, no! But then I pushed her and I asked her maybe it’s the size, and she said maybe.. it turns me on to find somebody to fuck her with bigger or try Dildo. She dosent like the idea of threesome but I’m dying of trying it.
what is your opinion in general? Please I need this help..
thanks
She is telling you without telling you. All women fantasize about a MMf. Two men sucking on their tits at the same time. Start with the dirty talk and dildos. Go slow at her speed. Watch that cock get hard when she finally admits it.