Wife wants me caged anytime she is with her Bull

I'm more of a hot wife than in a full on cuck relationship, but hubby does ask me to cage him sometimes when I'm with my bull. I don't make a big deal about his small penis, but it looks even smaller in the cage. Once my bull commented on my husband's caged, small cock and my husband seemed to enjoy it. He kept wanting to talk about it afterward. He likes when I tell him how much bigger my lovers cocks are than his. I sometimes play along and he gets off on it. Maybe he wants to be a full-on cuck.

I'm more of a hot wife than in a full on cuck relationship, but hubby does ask me to cage him sometimes when I'm with my bull. I don't make a big deal about his small penis, but it looks even smaller in the cage. Once my bull commented on my husband's caged, small cock and my husband seemed to enjoy it. He kept wanting to talk about it afterward. He likes when I tell him how much bigger my lovers cocks are than his. I sometimes play along and he gets off on it. Maybe he wants to be a full-on cuck.
Certainly sounds like it. Does he clean up or has he expressed a desire to clean up.

Certainly sounds like it. Does he clean up or has he expressed a desire to clean up.
He has NO desire to clean up, I've asked him. He does greatly enjoy sloppy seconds though. He says that it excites him to know that his cum is mixed with my bull's. Once when I was full of my bull's cum and my husband's cum my husband brought me to orgasm orally. He had cum all over his beard, so I guess he must have known that some of it was from my bull.