JMNBABE

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Michigan in summer,Clearwater in Winter
Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to end up pregnant exactly that way!!! LONG story, but I have pregnancy risk desires, have engaged in them with almost all of my Lovers, and were it not for a condition called a "tipped uterus" we would definitely be raising children father by men other than my husband. But to go on a trip like that, and have sex with guys I don't know and will never see again, and end up pregnant by someone obviously NOT my husband would be the ULTIMATE!!

J (the wife)

Dec 23, 2021
Hey, I am Lexi and I am 31 and my husband is “Wolden” because he thinks he needs an alias lmao and he is 33. We are both white as can be lol.

we recently joined this site because I have never really been able to talk to anybody except him about this lifestyle and I thought it would be cool to see whatever body else is up to!

soooooo without further ado I just wanted to talk about how we got into this and a little “hiccup” we had along the way.

Me & my husband grew up in western Nevada (not Vegas lol) in big families and we were both kind’ve the rebels of our respective families.

I was wild.

I used to go to college parties with my older brother and meet guys and pretend I was a college freshman (when really I was a HS freshman) and I ended up losing my virginity at 15 to a black guy who was a junior at the college. A few Months after that I met my husband and we started dating.

I didn’t have sex with any other man for 9 years.

HOWEVER, after we had been dating for about a year my convinced me to give his friend a BJ and let him watch.

So, for the rest of time that I was in high school I would occasionally blow his friends or a guy at a party while he watched by “Wolden”.

When I was a senior I met this guy named Devin that moved to my neighborhood and lived next door to me. He was my age and a black guy and I was really attracted to him. “Wolden” would “joke” that I should have sex with him but I never did even though. We did start exchanging oral sex sometimes while Wolden watched and other times just told him about it or sent a video. One time while Wolden was watching me give Devin a BJ — Devin asked me to “rim” him. That was the first time I had ever done that but I actually loved it.
rimming while jerking Devin off slowly with one hand and touching his abs or myself with the other.
Wolden developed a loved for watching me give BJs and RJs to Devin.

When I graduated I went to a college in Oregon and Wolden transferred and came with me and we did similar things in college.
I would occasionally blow a guy while Wolden watched and do the even more occasional RJ if a guy would go for it.

Wolden started really pushing me to have sex with other guys — but would always say he didn’t want to watch that in person he would rather FaceTime or watch a video later.

I didn’t go for that. I had a rush doing what we were doing but I just wasn’t into having sex with other guys. One reason was because that I came from a very naturalistic family so we didn’t do a lot of medicines and things and I had never been on birth control. We just used condoms and pull and pray and it worked but I didn’t want to risk anything with another man.

When I was 19 — Wolden and I got pregnant and stopped doing anything with other men. We had our son 👦🏻
when I was 22 — We had our daughter 👱🏻‍♀️

We decided to stop at 2 — I graduated but became a stay at home mom and yoga instructor — he went to work in a lucrative industry that he says I’m not allowed to specify lol

and we settled into a pretty average life. no sexual stuff outside of one another but as time went by Wolden would bring up wishing he could see me have sex with other men more and more and more. But I still wasn’t interested.

I have always been a health and fitness freak and had stayed in great shape and went to the gym regularly.
but I felt like I had plateaued a bit so at the age of 24 I ended up switching gyms and getting a personal trainer… who ended up being one of the most attractive guys I had ever seen.

i was 24, he was 38
i am 5”6 and he was 6”5
i am white with red hair and green eyes… and coincidentally he was a black man

i have always been a flirt so we flirt like crazy. BUT i was married he was married so it wasn't too crazy.

I told Wolden about him and he started in on how I should sleep with him and FaceTime him or give him a bj rj or whatever.

and for the first time in my life I was like… “maybee”

but honestly, looking back, Wolden never came to the gym with me so he would have never seen the guy… and I know deep down I told Wolden about the guy because I knew it would activate his kink annnd I wanted permission.

so I started flirting HARD with the guy. Wearing my white workout spandex pants with no undies so he could see my clit piercing or lose shorts with no undies trying to get him to see lol. Going braless.

one day when we were leaving the gym he was like “I hope it doesn’t offend you that I noticed but… do you have a piercing” and gestured at my vagina and was like did it hurt and all that and I pulled my spandex down and just showed him. He was shocked. I was shocked that I did it. And turned on.

Long story short since I’m talking too much... I started hanging out with him outside of the gym. A few weeks after the “me flashing my vagina to him” event … I invited him to go on a long hike

We went alone and talked about a ton of stuff and eventually started talking about sexual stuff. He said he had never been with a white woman, I lied and said I had never been with a black man. Talk got dirtier and dirtier.

when we got to the summit of the hike I ended up giving him the best blowjob I have probably ever given.

He said he wanted to have sex and a few days later we had sex while my husband watched on FaceTime.
I had the time of my life. Some of the best sex of my life. Not just with my trainer but with my husband for like a week after.

And I was finally sold on trying out this whole… sleeping with other men things.

i would meet guys at the gym or on hikes or at a bar or my husband would meet them — white, black, asian, hispanic, a guy from Iran….
I would have sex as my husband watched over FaceTime or we would take a video for him to watch later. Or I would blow them while my husband watched in person in person.… occasional rimjobs (but it was only the black guys and the one Iranian guy that ever let me do that… not even husband … he says he likes watching me rim but could never experience it himself lol)

I wasn’t in the pill so it was ALWAYS sex with a condom. There might be a little pre-condom penetration for fun but nothing too risky.

and that’s how our lives went for over 4 years.

when I was 28 me and Wolden were having sex one night… watching a video of me with another guy from a few weeks before.… and when he came the condom broke. We definitely freaked out.

Even Though we didn’t plan on another kid… I ended up having two positive pregnancy tests.

After a few days of freaking out we were like “it is what it is” and relaxed a bit.

we went on a vacation that we had planned months before to the Caribbean and on the first night we met locals and a few tourists from Canada and Germany and basically went bar hopping.

it got super late and we were super drunk but having fun with this group of local guys and I started doing stuff like flashing for free shots and stuff.

Wolden ended up talking to two of the guys to come back to our condo with us and wanted to watch me blow them.
they were both two local guys — both black and good looking.

So I was blowing them both and Wolden was watching and idk it just kinda got carried away.

I end up naked. The guys end up naked. I am sucking and jerking and sucking and jerking but nobody is cumming.

Wolden suggests I have sex with them and I’m horny but also tired and just ready to be done some I’m like sure that’s fine.

problem is that neither of them have condoms and since I am pregnant Wolden didn’t bring any and we hadn't had sex since the condom break anyways

so I am like “well I’m already pregnant so I don't care if they don’t use them just pull out”

So the first guy just immediately gets himself in me and starts going at it and I go back to sucking the other guy.

Wolden has his phone sitting facing us but isn’t in the room when I look around for him so I close my eyes and enjoy it.

next thing I know that guy that’s fucking me is moaning and ramming into me and clearly cumming.

I kinda freak out, everybody looks worried, Wolden comes back in… Wolden says somethung must have got lost in translation but it’s NBD… so the other guy is like….”so I can to?”

and i am like screw it and let him fuck me and cum in me.

we enjoy the rest of our sex filled vacation and then head home.

8.5 months later our second daughter is born.

and she is CLEARLY not my husband‘s she is about 100 shades darker than either of us.

TURNS OUT.

I was either not pregnant when we tested or I had been pregnant but lost the pregnancy and didn’t notice somehow before our trip.

but in hindsight… I was stupid for not picking up on the doctor being like “you’re 16 weeks!” And it being like 24 weeks since the condom break at that point.

neither of us got the names or contact info of those guys. Never saw them again.

Wolden was really upset but we worked through it and a year and a half after that we had our 2nd son.

which brings us to TODAY.
We are happily married and the proud parents of 4 kids. 2 girls and 2 boys in this order: 👦🏻👧🏼👧🏾👶🏼
and I am “hotwifing it up” more often than I ever have before

on the downside we are moving to Atlanta so we arent going to have 30+ years worth of friends and connections anymore and are starting completely over but hoping to continue the lifestyle.

that’s our story!

I live talking, if you can’t tell, so feel free to ask any questions or message anything. I will be managing and running this account for us.

— Lexi and “Wolden”
Great story. Love the RJ on black guys, bet it's addictive. Hope you enjoy Atlanta and make new friends soon.

• Love
Reactions: Truth-comes

woldenrawgabbit

Couple
From
GA, US
Mar 12, 2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
How have your family and friends reacted ro your mixed race daughter?
Great question!

So, the reactions have been pretty mixed. No pun intended there, lol.

Since no one was aware of what we had been up to it shocked everyone as much as it shocked us.

Like I said, Wolden had a very hard time with it at first and his family didn‘t react great and haven’t talked to me since the birth. I think in there minds I was cheating and Wolden is just staying because we have other kids together. And he would rather die then say “actually… I talked her into this a long time ago” there was and still is a lot of anger from his side of the family.

My family has been pretty split. My mom actually reacted really positively from the beginning and my step dad and sisters are mostly supportive now even though they were shocked at first. Older brother hasn’t spoken to me much, same with my Dad and step mom.

Our close friends — one couple has stopped being friends with us and honestly a few are really distant. We told a few of our friends that aren’t that close with us that we adopted just to avoid having any more awkward interactions.
and a few of my close girl friends who were more aware of what me and Wolden did in our free time have been SUPER supportive.

with COVID and not seeing everyone that often it’s made it easier because she is old enough now that as we come around people more and more it’s like people are too afraid to ask since it’s been long enough so.

woldenrawgabbit

Couple
From
GA, US
Mar 12, 2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to end up pregnant exactly that way!!! LONG story, but I have pregnancy risk desires, have engaged in them with almost all of my Lovers, and were it not for a condition called a "tipped uterus" we would definitely be raising children father by men other than my husband. But to go on a trip like that, and have sex with guys I don't know and will never see again, and end up pregnant by someone obviously NOT my husband would be the ULTIMATE!!

J (the wife)

I am going to be completely honest — I NEVER had any pregnancy risk desires or fantasies about this type of thing before it happened to me… but NOW it Has become one of my main sexual fantasies amd I think about the risk stuff when I am with other men. 🥵

We have done a few trips like that, you’ve gotta give it a shot one day! It’s such a rush and pleasure levels from sex with guys you are attracted to and will never see again are massive lol

ruck2

Feb 16, 2021
Great question!

So, the reactions have been pretty mixed. No pun intended there, lol.

Since no one was aware of what we had been up to it shocked everyone as much as it shocked us.

Like I said, Wolden had a very hard time with it at first and his family didn‘t react great and haven’t talked to me since the birth. I think in there minds I was cheating and Wolden is just staying because we have other kids together. And he would rather die then say “actually… I talked her into this a long time ago” there was and still is a lot of anger from his side of the family.

My family has been pretty split. My mom actually reacted really positively from the beginning and my step dad and sisters are mostly supportive now even though they were shocked at first. Older brother hasn’t spoken to me much, same with my Dad and step mom.

Our close friends — one couple has stopped being friends with us and honestly a few are really distant. We told a few of our friends that aren’t that close with us that we adopted just to avoid having any more awkward interactions.
and a few of my close girl friends who were more aware of what me and Wolden did in our free time have been SUPER supportive.

with COVID and not seeing everyone that often it’s made it easier because she is old enough now that as we come around people more and more it’s like people are too afraid to ask since it’s been long enough so.
Thx for the answer. I figured it wouldn't be easy with family and friends but I'm glad you still managed to keep some support.

Good luck!

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Apr 10, 2022
Hey, I am Lexi and I am 31 and my husband is “Wolden” because he thinks he needs an alias lmao and he is 33. We are both white as can be lol.

we recently joined this site because I have never really been able to talk to anybody except him about this lifestyle and I thought it would be cool to see whatever body else is up to!

soooooo without further ado I just wanted to talk about how we got into this and a little “hiccup” we had along the way.

Me & my husband grew up in western Nevada (not Vegas lol) in big families and we were both kind’ve the rebels of our respective families.

I was wild.

I used to go to college parties with my older brother and meet guys and pretend I was a college freshman (when really I was a HS freshman) and I ended up losing my virginity at 15 to a black guy who was a junior at the college. A few Months after that I met my husband and we started dating.

I didn’t have sex with any other man for 9 years.

HOWEVER, after we had been dating for about a year my convinced me to give his friend a BJ and let him watch.

So, for the rest of time that I was in high school I would occasionally blow his friends or a guy at a party while he watched by “Wolden”.

When I was a senior I met this guy named Devin that moved to my neighborhood and lived next door to me. He was my age and a black guy and I was really attracted to him. “Wolden” would “joke” that I should have sex with him but I never did even though. We did start exchanging oral sex sometimes while Wolden watched and other times just told him about it or sent a video. One time while Wolden was watching me give Devin a BJ — Devin asked me to “rim” him. That was the first time I had ever done that but I actually loved it.
rimming while jerking Devin off slowly with one hand and touching his abs or myself with the other.
Wolden developed a loved for watching me give BJs and RJs to Devin.

When I graduated I went to a college in Oregon and Wolden transferred and came with me and we did similar things in college.
I would occasionally blow a guy while Wolden watched and do the even more occasional RJ if a guy would go for it.

Wolden started really pushing me to have sex with other guys — but would always say he didn’t want to watch that in person he would rather FaceTime or watch a video later.

I didn’t go for that. I had a rush doing what we were doing but I just wasn’t into having sex with other guys. One reason was because that I came from a very naturalistic family so we didn’t do a lot of medicines and things and I had never been on birth control. We just used condoms and pull and pray and it worked but I didn’t want to risk anything with another man.

When I was 19 — Wolden and I got pregnant and stopped doing anything with other men. We had our son 👦🏻
when I was 22 — We had our daughter 👱🏻‍♀️

We decided to stop at 2 — I graduated but became a stay at home mom and yoga instructor — he went to work in a lucrative industry that he says I’m not allowed to specify lol

and we settled into a pretty average life. no sexual stuff outside of one another but as time went by Wolden would bring up wishing he could see me have sex with other men more and more and more. But I still wasn’t interested.

I have always been a health and fitness freak and had stayed in great shape and went to the gym regularly.
but I felt like I had plateaued a bit so at the age of 24 I ended up switching gyms and getting a personal trainer… who ended up being one of the most attractive guys I had ever seen.

i was 24, he was 38
i am 5”6 and he was 6”5
i am white with red hair and green eyes… and coincidentally he was a black man

i have always been a flirt so we flirt like crazy. BUT i was married he was married so it wasn't too crazy.

I told Wolden about him and he started in on how I should sleep with him and FaceTime him or give him a bj rj or whatever.

and for the first time in my life I was like… “maybee”

but honestly, looking back, Wolden never came to the gym with me so he would have never seen the guy… and I know deep down I told Wolden about the guy because I knew it would activate his kink annnd I wanted permission.

so I started flirting HARD with the guy. Wearing my white workout spandex pants with no undies so he could see my clit piercing or lose shorts with no undies trying to get him to see lol. Going braless.

one day when we were leaving the gym he was like “I hope it doesn’t offend you that I noticed but… do you have a piercing” and gestured at my vagina and was like did it hurt and all that and I pulled my spandex down and just showed him. He was shocked. I was shocked that I did it. And turned on.

Long story short since I’m talking too much... I started hanging out with him outside of the gym. A few weeks after the “me flashing my vagina to him” event … I invited him to go on a long hike

We went alone and talked about a ton of stuff and eventually started talking about sexual stuff. He said he had never been with a white woman, I lied and said I had never been with a black man. Talk got dirtier and dirtier.

when we got to the summit of the hike I ended up giving him the best blowjob I have probably ever given.

He said he wanted to have sex and a few days later we had sex while my husband watched on FaceTime.
I had the time of my life. Some of the best sex of my life. Not just with my trainer but with my husband for like a week after.

And I was finally sold on trying out this whole… sleeping with other men things.

i would meet guys at the gym or on hikes or at a bar or my husband would meet them — white, black, asian, hispanic, a guy from Iran….
I would have sex as my husband watched over FaceTime or we would take a video for him to watch later. Or I would blow them while my husband watched in person in person.… occasional rimjobs (but it was only the black guys and the one Iranian guy that ever let me do that… not even husband … he says he likes watching me rim but could never experience it himself lol)

I wasn’t in the pill so it was ALWAYS sex with a condom. There might be a little pre-condom penetration for fun but nothing too risky.

and that’s how our lives went for over 4 years.

when I was 28 me and Wolden were having sex one night… watching a video of me with another guy from a few weeks before.… and when he came the condom broke. We definitely freaked out.

Even Though we didn’t plan on another kid… I ended up having two positive pregnancy tests.

After a few days of freaking out we were like “it is what it is” and relaxed a bit.

we went on a vacation that we had planned months before to the Caribbean and on the first night we met locals and a few tourists from Canada and Germany and basically went bar hopping.

it got super late and we were super drunk but having fun with this group of local guys and I started doing stuff like flashing for free shots and stuff.

Wolden ended up talking to two of the guys to come back to our condo with us and wanted to watch me blow them.
they were both two local guys — both black and good looking.

So I was blowing them both and Wolden was watching and idk it just kinda got carried away.

I end up naked. The guys end up naked. I am sucking and jerking and sucking and jerking but nobody is cumming.

Wolden suggests I have sex with them and I’m horny but also tired and just ready to be done some I’m like sure that’s fine.

problem is that neither of them have condoms and since I am pregnant Wolden didn’t bring any and we hadn't had sex since the condom break anyways

so I am like “well I’m already pregnant so I don't care if they don’t use them just pull out”

So the first guy just immediately gets himself in me and starts going at it and I go back to sucking the other guy.

Wolden has his phone sitting facing us but isn’t in the room when I look around for him so I close my eyes and enjoy it.

next thing I know that guy that’s fucking me is moaning and ramming into me and clearly cumming.

I kinda freak out, everybody looks worried, Wolden comes back in… Wolden says somethung must have got lost in translation but it’s NBD… so the other guy is like….”so I can to?”

and i am like screw it and let him fuck me and cum in me.

we enjoy the rest of our sex filled vacation and then head home.

8.5 months later our second daughter is born.

and she is CLEARLY not my husband‘s she is about 100 shades darker than either of us.

TURNS OUT.

I was either not pregnant when we tested or I had been pregnant but lost the pregnancy and didn’t notice somehow before our trip.

but in hindsight… I was stupid for not picking up on the doctor being like “you’re 16 weeks!” And it being like 24 weeks since the condom break at that point.

neither of us got the names or contact info of those guys. Never saw them again.

Wolden was really upset but we worked through it and a year and a half after that we had our 2nd son.

which brings us to TODAY.
We are happily married and the proud parents of 4 kids. 2 girls and 2 boys in this order: 👦🏻👧🏼👧🏾👶🏼
and I am “hotwifing it up” more often than I ever have before

on the downside we are moving to Atlanta so we arent going to have 30+ years worth of friends and connections anymore and are starting completely over but hoping to continue the lifestyle.

that’s our story!

I live talking, if you can’t tell, so feel free to ask any questions or message anything. I will be managing and running this account for us.

— Lexi and “Wolden”
Wow 🥵🤤❤️ This is amazing

Reactions: Xiahh