oo

sounds very familiar...lol. Maggie was shared her first time with a 23 year black kid who I happened to work with...she was 40 at the time. she was his first married white wife and he quickly became addicted to banging her and as you mentioned with your wife, he would call or text her several times during the week wanting to meet up with her. he eventually was also her first bull to drop a load of cum deep inside her. sadly, he had a job opportunity that took him away from our area, but Maggie was already hooked on being shared by this time and we ultimately found a new bull to satisfy her.

Although we are young 25 & 24, we have a young, 19 yr. old stud she fucks about once a week. I'm always present when she fucks others and sometimes participate if the other guy is OK with it, otherwise I just watch then clean up her pussy. This kid came over this past Saturday and instead of jumping right into fucking she suggested we have a few drinks and play strip poker. She lost all her clothes first and was sitting on the floor naked playing with her shaved moist pussy. Eventually us guys were just down to our tighty whities. He lost next, and my wife told me to take off his briefs using only my mouth. I crawled over to him saw his cock head pushed out of the waistband of his Jockeys. I grabbed the waistband with my teeth and pulled down his briefs, his hard 8" slapped me in the face. My wife came over quickly and started sucking his cock while I sat back watched and stroked my cock through my briefs. After about 2 min. of sucking we went to the bedroom and they started fucking (pic attached). After about 10 min. of fucking (in several positions) he pumped a full load of cum in her swollen pussy. When he pulled out I stuck my head between her legs and sucked and ate all his cum from her slit. When I was done eating her I went to him and sucked and licked all the cum and pussy juice off his cock and balls. We went on for several more hours that day and he, for the first time, shared sucking my cock with her and shared my load of cum with her in a kiss.

Attachments

• P0003.jpg
    P0003.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 150
Although we are young 25 & 24, we have a young, 19 yr. old stud she fucks about once a week. I'm always present when she fucks others and sometimes participate if the other guy is OK with it, otherwise I just watch then clean up her pussy. This kid came over this past Saturday and instead of jumping right into fucking she suggested we have a few drinks and play strip poker. She lost all her clothes first and was sitting on the floor naked playing with her shaved moist pussy. Eventually us guys were just down to our tighty whities. He lost next, and my wife told me to take off his briefs using only my mouth. I crawled over to him saw his cock head pushed out of the waistband of his Jockeys. I grabbed the waistband with my teeth and pulled down his briefs, his hard 8" slapped me in the face. My wife came over quickly and started sucking his cock while I sat back watched and stroked my cock through my briefs. After about 2 min. of sucking we went to the bedroom and they started fucking (pic attached). After about 10 min. of fucking (in several positions) he pumped a full load of cum in her swollen pussy. When he pulled out I stuck my head between her legs and sucked and ate all his cum from her slit. When I was done eating her I went to him and sucked and licked all the cum and pussy juice off his cock and balls. We went on for several more hours that day and he, for the first time, shared sucking my cock with her and shared my load of cum with her in a kiss.

Thanks! That was hot!

Reactions: Funwiththewife