22 M Indian bull for cuck couples

tbrowndude

Male
Apr 26, 2021
India
Hey there, I am an Indian bull, living in India. I have a naturally dominating and controlling personality and a thick Indian dick. I enjoy humiliating and degrading and have a very good amount of experience with cucking couples online. I am looking for a couple who is ready to meet up and give up control. Alongside being a bull, I am a gentleman and don't act without consent and respect the privacy, demands and limits of the couple and expect the same from you. I am not a muscle head bull, but rather a smart, witty, intelligent and quirky one. I am 5'11 tall, fit and good looking. I have worked with shy and hesitant wives and helped them open upto this too.

If you are interested in getting cucked by a young bull and giving your your wife/Gf a good time, hit me up and let's chat and connect, and then meet. If you are white couple interested in traveling to India then Dm me. I have a breeding kink too and if you are interested in that, that interests me too.

I can verify myself and send pictures in Dm and we can talk in detail.

Hey there, I am an Indian bull, living in India. I have a naturally dominating and controlling personality and a thick Indian dick. I enjoy humiliating and degrading and have a very good amount of experience with cucking couples online. I am looking for a couple who is ready to meet up and give up control. Alongside being a bull, I am a gentleman and don't act without consent and respect the privacy, demands and limits of the couple and expect the same from you. I am not a muscle head bull, but rather a smart, witty, intelligent and quirky one. I am 5'11 tall, fit and good looking. I have worked with shy and hesitant wives and helped them open upto this too.

If you are interested in getting cucked by a young bull and giving your your wife/Gf a good time, hit me up and let's chat and connect, and then meet. If you are white couple interested in traveling to India then Dm me. I have a breeding kink too and if you are interested in that, that interests me too.

Hello we are couple from India

Hello we are couple from india