26 yr old stepdaughter issues -HELP

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Have a sometimes 26 ( she likes to think she is mature ) sometimes 6 ( likes people to feel sorry for her ) living with me and my wife - she hasn’t had a boyfriend in Years , her only friends are 2 gay males ( couple ) . She misses nothing we do , spotted wife’s vibe charging behind a curtain so had to tell her mother she thought that was disgusting ! But then on the other hand I caught her going out at 10 pm on a booty call , likes to think she secret fucking squirrel or something sneaking around and if I I try to mention anything get severely told off by her mother for daring to speak out against her because she feels sorry for her , her latest one is now sleeping with her bedroom door open and so now my wife won’t fuck or play with her vibes in case she hears - but I have heard the golden child doing herself with whatever in the early hours , she has created a bad atmosphere between us as I just want to give her a hard kick up the arse or throw her the fuck out of my house , yes my house , in between bouts of crying because she is so lonely thereby ensuring her mothers continued attention , I think she knows exactly what she is doing - and told her mother she needs mental help which didn’t go down too well - has anyone faced a similar problem , my wife is a different person when we are alone and she has admitted this to me . She doesn’t speak to me unless I speak first but always being accused of not speaking to her and she doesn’t want me to know anything about her private life which has resulted in her mother lying to my face on several occasions resulting to things in order to preserve her image eg the 10 pm booty call - can anyone on here relate to this as I feel my options are growing less and less by the day 😕😕😕😕

Have a sometimes 26 ( she likes to think she is mature ) sometimes 6 ( likes people to feel sorry for her ) living with me and my wife - she hasn’t had a boyfriend in Years , her only friends are 2 gay males ( couple ) . She misses nothing we do , spotted wife’s vibe charging behind a curtain so had to tell her mother she thought that was disgusting ! But then on the other hand I caught her going out at 10 pm on a booty call , likes to think she secret fucking squirrel or something sneaking around and if I I try to mention anything get severely told off by her mother for daring to speak out against her because she feels sorry for her , her latest one is now sleeping with her bedroom door open and so now my wife won’t fuck or play with her vibes in case she hears - but I have heard the golden child doing herself with whatever in the early hours , she has created a bad atmosphere between us as I just want to give her a hard kick up the arse or throw her the fuck out of my house , yes my house , in between bouts of crying because she is so lonely thereby ensuring her mothers continued attention , I think she knows exactly what she is doing - and told her mother she needs mental help which didn’t go down too well - has anyone faced a similar problem , my wife is a different person when we are alone and she has admitted this to me . She doesn’t speak to me unless I speak first but always being accused of not speaking to her and she doesn’t want me to know anything about her private life which has resulted in her mother lying to my face on several occasions resulting to things in order to preserve her image eg the 10 pm booty call - can anyone on here relate to this as I feel my options are growing less and less by the day 😕😕😕😕
A sign of the times, adult offspring living with parents. It can be VERY tricky. You, as parents, need to lay down some serious rules for her continued residency in your home. She's 26, not a kid, she should have respect for whatever you do in your own home, including sex toys. Make her sleep with the door closed (think up any reason) but it's your house.

Her sex life is none of your business really and it's causing you problems to think about it. Just stop thinking about it. Magic.

Have your own sex life and make her feel uncomfortable. If she doesn't like it she knows where the door is. Have this discussion with your wife. It's an awful thing to have your relationship adversely affected by another adult who could easily be living on her own, as she should. We HAVE been there though and it takes work to not let such a person ruin your sex life 😱😱😱 or your relationship. She has all kinds of time to figure out whatever she wants to do and to fiddle around. You don't have that many more years left and you certainly don't want to waste any more of them because the coddled child won't grow up.

Mrs Hotwife

A sign of the times, adult offspring living with parents. It can be VERY tricky. You, as parents, need to lay down some serious rules for her continued residency in your home. She's 26, not a kid, she should have respect for whatever you do in your own home, including sex toys. Make her sleep with the door closed (think up any reason) but it's your house.

Her sex life is none of your business really and it's causing you problems to think about it. Just stop thinking about it. Magic.

Have your own sex life and make her feel uncomfortable. If she doesn't like it she knows where the door is. Have this discussion with your wife. It's an awful thing to have your relationship adversely affected by another adult who could easily be living on her own, as she should. We HAVE been there though and it takes work to not let such a person ruin your sex life 😱😱😱 or your relationship. She has all kinds of time to figure out whatever she wants to do and to fiddle around. You don't have that many more years left and you certainly don't want to waste any more of them because the coddled child won't grow up.

Mrs Hotwife
Thanks for the sound advice mrs hot wife - I don’t think about her sex life ,as you say none of my business I meant to say private life - this includes where / when she is going to etc , then I am berated by her mother for not being interested in anything she does ? - when her mother and I first married she expected to control me like she does with her mother , I get that side of it but I was told that she didn’t feel comfortable being in the house with me! - and it’s my house !!! This was because I treated her like an adult and didn’t feel sorry for her like everyone else - myself and wife have argued many many times over this and her situation and I am always the bad one - I do feel like she is trying to split us up as she is desperate to keep her mother feeling sorry for her as I think she thrives on attention seeking , this has gone on for a total of 5 years now all told , looking back I should have kicked her out after the uncomfortable statement but my love for my wife keeps me going but it’s dwindling every day as I’m in a lose lose situation - sorry again it’s wayyy off topics for on here so apologies to all
😕

Even if they're not living with us, our 'adult' children can become judgemental and a pain in the butt. My wife & I went on a small holiday with two very horny, well endowed young bulls of 22 and 25 receptively. Both had been fucking her for some time but never at the same time.. We were driving towards the ocean and to our hotel with interconnecting rooms when our eldest (24 year old) son phoned his mother to ask where the four of us were going (he’s seen us dive out of town). My wife told him bluntly to mind his own business. We were always afraid that one of our “children” would walk in on our cuckold sessions with another much older long time bull of my wife who often slept over at our house. It was such a relief for us to spent two days of her being well and truly spit roasted and used in every possible way by two well endowed young studs without having to worry. There is humour in the fact that we later hired my son’s father-in-law as a chauffeur (he was a long distance coach driver) and he was soon having his cock sucked by my wife or filling her with cum whenever he drove us anywhere.
Well my wife would never ever tell my stepdaughter to mind her own business - on the contrary my wife seems to think it’s ok for her to walk into our room whenever , which is why she spotted the vibrator charging so felt obliged to point out that SHE thought it was disgusting - my wife feels so sorry for her I on the other hand don’t do it leads to constant friction between me and my wife - she tries constantly to gain control in the house or should I say my house and fails to grasp she is just a lodger in my eyes and legally too and pushes me much more and I will let her know exactly where she stands ! One minute she is crying in her room because she feels so lonely , next minute she away on a tinder date and sleeping over same night ! - her face was a picture this morning , she had to do the walk of shame past me as I left later today - she said all right - that’s mostly all she ever says to me and put her head down to go past me - I replied yes GOOD Morning ha ha - fucking manipulating double standards skank 👎👎👎 couldn’t wait to tell my wife later her saintly lonely spoiled daughter came home in same clothes this morning she had on yesterday 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Reactions: cucklover
She is not a child , I'm 26 years old actually and i have been a bull for some couples so she can do whatever she wants , you don't need to know anything about her sex life

She is not a child , I'm 26 years old actually and i have been a bull for some couples so she can do whatever she wants , you don't need to know anything about her sex life
I am not the least bit interested in her sex life - you are missing my point which is she is trying to manipulate and have control over the house - it’s a problem if I don’t make conversation or chat with her but she never initiates a conversation , as I’m classed as ‘the adult in the house ‘ by her mother ??. And seemingly she didn’t feel comfortable being in the house with me because of that and it’s my house !! My wife’s vibrators are disgusting but it’s ok for her to go on a booty call - she is a selective adult - choosing where and when to be one then when it suits her revert back to a lonely no one wants me and everyone’s to feel sorry for me spoiled child - she can do whatever she likes sex wise I couldn’t give a monkeys arse but if she going to act like an adult it’s full time - not part time eh

I am not the least bit interested in her sex life - you are missing my point which is she is trying to manipulate and have control over the house - it’s a problem if I don’t make conversation or chat with her but she never initiates a conversation , as I’m classed as ‘the adult in the house ‘ by her mother ??. And seemingly she didn’t feel comfortable being in the house with me because of that and it’s my house !! My wife’s vibrators are disgusting but it’s ok for her to go on a booty call - she is a selective adult - choosing where and when to be one then when it suits her revert back to a lonely no one wants me and everyone’s to feel sorry for me spoiled child - she can do whatever she likes sex wise I couldn’t give a monkeys arse but if she going to act like an adult it’s full time - not part time eh
We have had our niece living with us a while. Your wife needs to start doing what mine does and taking her vibrator out shopping with her, then using it in department store toilet cubicles and filming it for you.

Reactions: Dlh247
She is not a child , I'm 26 years old actually and i have been a bull for some couples so she can do whatever she wants , you don't need to know anything about
We have had our niece living with us a while. Your wife needs to start doing what mine does and taking her vibrator out shopping with her, then using it in department store toilet cubicles and filming it for you.
Ha ha now that sounds good to me 😀😀🎤

Reactions: thickwhitecock
Update - argued other night about of all things - not checking my wife’s oil in the minibus she drives - seemingly she shouldn’t have to ask me to check it I should be offering to do it., I’m a auto tech so amongst other things check fucking oil all day long and I should be doing spoiled stepdaughters too , I only check my own once a month ! - anyhoo that’s led onto my wife saying she moving out because as usual I’m not making conversation with my 26 yr old stepdaughter who hardly ever initiated a conversation with me , I don’t treat her like a stepdaughter ie feel sorry for her like the rest of her family do , I’ve been good to her treated her like an adult , got her out a financial hole with a car she couldn’t afford and get this - sat on a dating site and messaged fucking guys we thought she might like while she lay sleeping on the couch under a blanket , got her money 700 dollars £500 quid off a car and loads more but I’m mr bad balls - so she has won split us up and now will have her mother all to herself to control and manipulate - years ago someone else told her she needed to cut the daughters apron strings - now I know why - sorry to everyone as 99% is off topic but have no one else. To tell , and tonight someone was messaging her and she was laughing - made up some bullshit about the reason but I know it was what was in the message - how dumb does she think i am - probably the next stupid fucker she’s moving onto from me , she has put me through hell and back with her blinkered views on things so good fucking riddance - rant over ha ha 👍👍😀😀

Sounds like my old situation with my dad and step mom. My dad never defended me, and her kids (who are way older than me) and their kids get spoiled by my dads wealth. I work my ass off for my family, and my stepmoms kids get all the riches. One stepsister stopped talking to me when I started dating my wife. So I get it and them walking away was a blessing. And who cares if it's off topic. Men need emotional support too. We do alot for our homesteads and we are often left alone to handle our own issues.

Sounds like my old situation with my dad and step mom. My dad never defended me, and her kids (who are way older than me) and their kids get spoiled by my dads wealth. I work my ass off for my family, and my stepmoms kids get all the riches. One stepsister stopped talking to me when I started dating my wife. So I get it and them walking away was a blessing. And who cares if it's off topic. Men need emotional support too. We do alot for our homesteads and we are often left alone to handle our own issues.
Thank you for your reply Tom , yes you can only endure so much eh - well since her moms decision to move out the instigator of it all is keeping a very low profile thereby avoiding any conflict with me - like a kid who’s been caught in the cookie jar and hides to avoid a row , this is my last post on it but thank you again 😀😀

UPDATE - KARMA DOES EXIST - sorry in advance as this isn’t really abound cuckolding - well really indirectly - controlling stepdaughter turned 27 yesterday - and has just finished with a dick of a guy few weeks back - anyhoo she been waiting on test results and she only has a fucking std - hpv and chlymidia . This is the same fucking nun who used to tell her mother she was disgusting for having a vibrator , didn’t do one night stands but crept about like secret fucking squirrel thinking she was fly - she’ll be eating humble pie now but - I was told only 2 hours beforehand how dare I suggest she had a fuck buddy ( she has at least one ) some will rightly say that her business is none of mines and I agree but you haven’t had to put up with her I’m so lonely routine etc for attention from her mother over me etc - yes she’s been that fucking lonely eh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂sorry all but just had to share my good news . Will be milking this for all it’s worth - she has been telling her mother I am a dirty perverted guy etc etc who ‘made ‘ her get a vibrator and when we having bit fun and bed makes bit noise we have to stop and she wasn’t happy because our bedroom door is closed now - shit like that -as you can probably tell she isn’t my favourite - all her family feel sorry for her but I see through her fucking act and treat her like an adult - constantly grassing me up to her mother that I don’t speak to her first ???? So think she also has been a big downer on my wife fucking other guys - IM LOVING THIS hence the indirect part - she makes her mother stifle her sexuality and eagerness to play . We have to go away for weekend to have bit of fun as she’s always around - soon as she is in there is no mention of any willingness to fuck or otherwise and has been the crux of countless arguments with me and my wife - my wife venomously defends her and it’s like a personal attack if I mention anything - apologies again but just like to get this off my chest - - 😀😀😀😀👍