30-something Couple seeking male - SF Bay Area

WineNot

Couple
Mar 6, 2019
SF Bay Area
We're a couple in North SF Bay Area, and have been swinging for about 2-3 years now. Seeking a guy (30-40ish) in the area to share my gf. We prefer longer term connections, someone we/she can grab drinks with. She also prefers me to be involved for support, especially the first few times. We're both very open and caring personalities and appreciate that in others.

DM us with photos and a bit about yourself, and we'll share more pics back if we're interested.

We're a couple in North SF Bay Area, and have been swinging for about 2-3 years now. Seeking a guy (30-40ish) in the area to share my gf. We prefer longer term connections, someone we/she can grab drinks with. She also prefers me to be involved for support, especially the first few times. We're both very open and caring personalities and appreciate that in others.

DM us with photos and a bit about yourself, and we'll share more pics back if we're interested.

View attachment 205714
Geez o Pete look at that ass! ?

[QUOTE = "WineNot, post: 83242, członek: 16717"]
Jesteśmy parą w North SF Bay Area i huśtamy się od około 2-3 lat. Szukam faceta (30-40 lat) w okolicy, aby podzielić się moim gf. Preferujemy połączenia długoterminowe, z którymi ktoś może się napić. Ona także woli, żebym był zaangażowany w pomoc, zwłaszcza kilka pierwszych razy. Jesteśmy bardzo otwartymi i troskliwymi osobowościami i doceniamy to w innych.

Daj nam zdjęcia i trochę o sobie, a jeśli będziemy zainteresowani, udostępnimy więcej zdjęć.

View attachment 205714
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Wspaniały tyłek

View attachment 205714
she's exceptional. she assures you two can have whatever you desire.