30m 29f Couple in Chicago

Lion and Fox

Couple
From
IL, US
Feb 18, 2021
Illinois, USA
Male: Hi everybody! We've gotten into these kinds of fantasies over the last year or so and haven't had a ton of luck finding people to connect with. In my effort to cast a wider net I stumbled onto this website so we're giving it a fair shot! At the very least I've always wanted some friends we can get naked with and share naughty secrets and feel understood and accepted on real terms. Hope to meet some people we'll value and know for a long time!

Female: *boop*

121223619_1374663602889785_1207768236701815820_n.jpg

Last edited:
Male: Hi everybody! We've gotten into these kinds of fantasies over the last year or so and haven't had a ton of luck finding people to connect with. In my effort to cast a wider net I stumbled onto this website so we're giving it a fair shot! At the very least I've always wanted some friends we can get naked with and share naughty secrets and feel understood and accepted on real terms. Hope to meet some people we'll value and know for a long time!

View attachment 495242
wow. does she wear those shorts out in public? what sort of fantasies?

View attachment 495242
I love that ass

View attachment 495242
Hey there I got into the lifestyle several years ago and I am located near chicago. I’d love the opportunity to chat and maybe get a drink sometime to see if we click.

If you’re interested let me know

Reactions: petco
wow. does she wear those shorts out in public? what sort of fantasies?
oh totally. She wore them all day at the zoo on the last warm day of october. Lotta ass hanging out. No matter where we were I could always give a quick 180 degree scan to the rear and catch a lotta men and boys staring at her ass. I'll often let her get way ahead of me or just be coming back from a restroom or something and have to catch up to her but I'll always take my sweet time closing the gap so I can watch people as they burn a hole through her buttcheeks with their laser focus and obnoxiously obvious staring. It turns me on so much and after a full day of being aroused over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, I often literally drag her to the bedroom the moment we st inside, throw her down on the bed on her stomach, then jump on top of her and pin her down hard with my full body weight, then I slip my penis in between her ass chicks and I hump her like a jackrabbit while telling her to talk about the men she noticed staring at her ass that she was into and tell me sexy thoughts, scenario ideas, short stories etc. Come to think of it that's pretty much happened everytime we've come back from the zoo lol. And we love the zoo!

• Wow
Reactions: skoocum

View attachment 495242
Hi welcome nice to meet you I’m john 49 uk
Gorgouse arse and legs you have

View attachment 495242
I would fuck that ass any day.

View attachment 495242
Great intro (and great ass- boop!). Drop me a DM and let's get a conversation going. See if we click and take it from there?