31M Crazy fantasy chat? Bi forced, cuck, anal virginity, Former Military

Oct 23, 2021
No way this will ever happen and I'm really not sure I could take it. I'll try to slim it down but always love to chat. I have a small bi side, a small sub side, a big pansy side that won't take risks, and a cuck side, and shit confidence in the sack. They all blend into this. My wife unhappy with our sex life eventually finds a guy that can fuck her well. They screw around on the side for a while. One day he convinces her to tell me about them. But he has an ide of how. They are both in the house when i get home and i great him nicely. She says she has something to tell me. i say what and he walks over to her. Kisses her and pushes her down on her knees. She takes out his cock and starts sucking.... I'm getting carried away. alright short but sweet. I don't leave out of shock. i watch them fuck, she tells me to lay under her naked and suck the cum out of her pussy he comes around the back side and gets a blowjob from her. He then asks are you ready she says yes. Drops her weight on me and pulls my lags back. he grabs my hips and shoves his cock in my virgin ass. My wife says she want's me to feel the pleasure that she does from submitting to him and that honestly it's probably better this way anyway. He cums deep in my virgin ass... ok as I said a bit extreme and will never happen and I honestly don't think I could bring myself to do 99% of it. but man it makes me hard. Sorry for it being so choppy and poorly written

Last edited:
No way this will ever happen and I'm really not sure I could take it. I'll try to slim it down but always love to chat. I have a small bi side, a small sub side, a big pansy side that won't take risks, and a cuck side, and shit confidence in the sack. They all blend into this. My wife unhappy with our sex life eventually finds a guy that can fuck her well. They screw around on the side for a while. One day he convinces her to tell me about them. But he has an ide of how. They are both in the house when i get home and i great him nicely. She says she has something to tell me. i say what and he walks over to her. Kisses her and pushes her down on her knees. She takes out his cock and starts sucking.... I'm getting carried away. alright short but sweet. I don't leave out of shock. i watch them fuck, she tells me to lay under her naked and suck the cum out of her pussy he comes around the back side and gets a blowjob from her. He then asks are you ready she says yes. Drops her weight on me and pulls my lags back. he grabs my hips and shoves his cock in my virgin ass. My wife says she want's me to feel the pleasure that she does from submitting to him and that honestly it's probably better this way anyway. He cums deep in my virgin ass... ok as I said a bit extreme and will never happen and I honestly don't think I could bring myself to do 99% of it. but man it makes me hard. Sorry for it being so choppy and poorly written

View attachment 707444
You have a smoking hot body!!!

Your fantasy may take time for it to come to full fruition. I was the one who had to take the first steps in finding another man with a more suitable penis. It took my husband about two years of watching and at times participating in my tryst with other men before he got to suck another man's penis for me, and another year before his virgin ass was taken by one of the men I was seeing.

Reactions: Avery99us
Are you still on this site if so pm me and I will tell you about an episode with my exwife, something I don't like to share in open forum

That is a very hot scenario. I love how you get tricked into being fucked.