5 guys to fuck my wife

njcuck

Male
There are two things I am obsessed with: 1) being teased and humiliated about my dick size; and 2) my wife fucking a big white dick.
My wife is white and I am Indian. She constantly gets hit on by other guys who usually don’t even notice I’m around, but there are 5 guys that I constantly imagine my wife fucking. I’m intrigued to know which one other people think would be best or just which would be the hottest. First, a little about my wife. She’s in her late 20’s and has a graduate degree in finance. She’s pretty, blonde, and has a great ass which always gets her a lot of attention. Before me, she dated a few other guys and had half a dozen or so one night stands. The first time we had sex, she said that I was smaller than her ex (she was a little tipsy). She’s since admitted that I’m the smallest she’s been with. She’s never given me a blowjob, but I know that she has given them to other guys. She can be dominant, but I think would love to submit to the right guy and she definitely has a wild side that just needs someone to unleash! I’ll go through each of the guys in their own post below

So the first guy that I think about her with, W, is a guy she went to grad school with and currently works with. They were really close in grad school and everybody joked that if she was single they would’ve hooked up. He’s got a really great body, six pack abs, those v lines, and is very attractive. They do argue a lot but it always seems sort of flirtatious. Like it’s sexual energy that comes out in argument form. W has admitted to me that he has a crush on her. During our wedding, my wife asked my best friend to be a bridesmaid and so in return I asked W to be a groomsman. Right after I asked, he asked my wife if he could rent the spare room in her apartment. She asked me if it was okay and I said yes so they lived together for about 6 months while I lived in another state. At my bachelor party, he got a little drunk and started jerking off in the shower of our suite. I walked in on him and was completely floored by the size of his cock! It was huge! He told me it was 9 inches and I absolutely believed him. It was beautiful too! So now I’ve just been dreaming of him cucking me and fucking my wife with his superior bwc. Who knows, maybe they already did while they lived together

Reactions: goodhubby
Guy number 2 is G. G and I met when I was in grad school. He dated a friend of mine from school and my wife and I hung out with him and his girlfriend a decent amount. I was friends with her and my wife got on really well with G. The first time G met my wife he said to me “wow, I was not expecting her to be so hot!” He later asked me how I ended up with somebody like her. G is an alpha male and has to be the alpha in the room. He’s assertive, dominant, but also very kind. He’s extremely flirtatious and that caused him and his girlfriend to break up. He flirts pretty openly with most women that he finds attractive and definitely flirts with my wife. Sometimes it feels like I’m not even there when they talk and he makes sure to often show his superiority to me in different ways, making sure it’s clear that he’s more “manly”. I know that my wife finds him very sexy and once when I asked her who the most attractive friend of ours is, without hesitation she said G. She’s also mentioned once or twice to me that she’s had a sex dream about G. I don’t know how big G is, but I imagine he’s hung and when I talked to his ex about him she has offhandedly mentioned that he was awesome in bed.

Guy number 3 is S. S is married to my best friend. I met S when I met my best friend in college. They were dating at the time and ended up getting married. S’s wife (my friend) was a bridesmaid in our wedding and is now pretty close with my wife too. In fact, they’ve kissed several times and made out at a party once. My friend is the only person I’ve admitted my fantasies especially my small penis humiliation fantasies to and she told me that my wife said that I’m the smallest she’s ever been with. My friend also told me that S is pretty big. Around 7 inches but also very thick and very good at oral. We’ve been on lots of trips and vacations together as a group and I constantly hope that one day the three of them will have a threesome or a foursome where my wife has sex with S while my friend humiliates my little dick.

Guy number 4 is M. M was a friend of my wife in college but they don’t speak that much anymore. When we first started dating, M didn’t like me. I always thought he has a thing for my wife but she insisted they were just friends, even though the sexual tension between them was undeniable. One night, early in our relationship, before we had even slept together, she went to a party with him and they grinded on the dance floor together and apparently kissed. She said that she was drunk and spent the night in his apartment and in his bed but that nothing happened. She came back to our dorm wearing his sweatpants but insists that nothing happened. Crazy thing is that I actually believe her, but wish that she did fuck him. I’ve seen him naked in the gym locker room and flaccid he’s already as big as I am hard. The fact that he doesn’t like me at all and definitely thinks that she’d be better off with him makes it even hotter! He smirked every time I saw him after that night and I don’t know if it’s because he fucked her, he found out about my small dick, or because I’m just reading too much into it

Finally guy number 5. Guy number 5 is T. T is my wife’s ex from right before me. The guy that she drunkenly told me was so much bigger than me that it would take some time to get used to me. T was my year at college and had bragged openly about my wife and hot she was, how great her ass is, and how amazing she was at giving blowjobs, something she has never given me. We don’t see or hear much from T, but I often think about how hot it would be for him to come over and fuck my wife in front of me so much better than I ever could

So the first guy that I think about her with, W, is a guy she went to grad school with and currently works with. They were really close in grad school and everybody joked that if she was single they would’ve hooked up. He’s got a really great body, six pack abs, those v lines, and is very attractive. They do argue a lot but it always seems sort of flirtatious. Like it’s sexual energy that comes out in argument form. W has admitted to me that he has a crush on her. During our wedding, my wife asked my best friend to be a bridesmaid and so in return I asked W to be a groomsman. Right after I asked, he asked my wife if he could rent the spare room in her apartment. She asked me if it was okay and I said yes so they lived together for about 6 months while I lived in another state. At my bachelor party, he got a little drunk and started jerking off in the shower of our suite. I walked in on him and was completely floored by the size of his cock! It was huge! He told me it was 9 inches and I absolutely believed him. It was beautiful too! So now I’ve just been dreaming of him cucking me and fucking my wife with his superior bwc. Who knows, maybe they already did while they lived together
Update on W. He posted a shirtless pic on social media and my wife sent him a private message saying that he looks really good. This came out when she was talking to some of our other friends about him and she mentioned it pretty casually. Afterwards I asked her about it and she said that she didn’t really think anything of it, but clearly she’s impressed

This weekend W is coming over and in two weeks G is coming over. Haven’t explicitly decided to do anything yet, but wife said she’s open to the possibility

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Fun couple of weeks. Not officially a cuck yet, but moving in that direction. When W came over my wife openly flirted with him and touched him (innocently) a lot. After he left she used her vibrator and pretended it was W while I watched and eventually was allowed to assist with oral. She came hard!

Then this past weekend G and his wife came over. G and my wife always flirt pretty openly and this was no different. G’s wife joked that we should do a partner swap (everyone was a little tipsy). My wife declined and said to her “oh I don’t think that would be a good deal for you. He’s certainly not going to be as good as I’m sure G is.” They all sort of chuckled and the moment passed but again as soon as they left she was upstairs playing with herself. This time I had to stay out of the room but I could hear her moaning G’s name!