A Bull, and a Stag

I am a 47 year old male, very athletic, with an eight inch cock that the ladies fall in love with almost at first site, touch or taste! I have lived my past twenty or so years enjoying being both a bull and a stag! I am not sure if this common, but it is how I have experienced my sexual evolution over the years.

I live in the USA, but I am ethnically Egyptian, and I think this is where I get the very dark cock from: my African heritage or DNA!

When I am single, I seek couples who are looking for that special experience with a man who would fuck a woman’s brain’s off, right in front of her man. While I enjoy the lifestyle, I am very picky, so I usually experience encounters with couples a dozen times a year or so, give or take.

When I am with a woman, my mind tends to oscillate between the desire to be the bull, and adrenalin of watching my own woman getting fucked like a whore. Out of my last seven relationships, I watched six get fucked multiple times, right in front of me.

This is my first time joining online hotwife communities, and I am looking forward to enhance my experience further by interaction with all of you.

Reactions: CutWarrior
No I do not.

I like to think of myself as an atheist but most of my friends and family think I am "spiritual", whatever that means. Why does it matter to you though, if you don't mind me asking?!

No I do not.

I like to think of myself as an atheist but most of my friends and family think I am "spiritual", whatever that means. Why does it matter to you though, if you don't mind me asking?!
Since you are ethnically Egyptian, I thought maybe you had a muslim upbringing. I myself am a muslim, and I had a muslim upbringing, so I am always on the lookout for kindred spirit muslim couples/males that are into the lifestyle. Apologies if I was being too intrusive, my inquisitive nature gets the better of me