A Cuckold Questionnaire by Experienced Bull [48M] in TEL AVIV - ISRAEL

IsraelHotBull4wife

Male
Verified
Oct 2, 2017
Tel Aviv - Isarel
A Cuckold Questionnaire (Cuckold Wannabes Please read) What turns you on?

What will turn you on as her husband?

• Your wife has a lover
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size
  • Your wife's lover has more cum
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you!
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you!
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy.
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one.
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV.
  • You will join them later to clean up.
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife.
In short, What turns you on? What is your fantasy?

Our borders are tested each time and stretched all the time, what we have done today is no longer sexually arousing tomorrow, and we will constantly need new excitement and diversity!

or is it just me?

Tags from our world
Hotwife, Bull, Subwife, Dom, Slutwife, Cuckold, Cuckquean, Creampie, Cuckcake.

1200X300.jpg

• Your wife has a lover YES
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size Hubby MUCH smaller
  • Your wife's lover has more cum MUCH
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder MUCH
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax HE can fuck forever
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face HUGE SMILE
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! NOT YET
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you!EXACTLY
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to What is sex without kissing it's so intimate and satisfying
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy. YES
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch NOT YET
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck YES
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions YES
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. NOT YET
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. Hubby is always there to watch/clean up
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. VERY MUCH SO

Your wife has a lover
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size done it loved it
  • Your wife's lover has more cum Yes love it
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder Yes done it
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax yes always
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face yes always
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! Yes but I have a few times
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! No but would be hot for her to allow it by him.
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to Always does before, during and after she is cumming
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy. Yes she has
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch Never but she has been with both I and her lover, would be hot to see
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck have played that too
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions Yes many times
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. I wish and I'd fluff and clean
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. Been done
  • You will join them later to clean up. Always clean up
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. Yes she is

• Your wife has a lover - yes
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size - yes
  • Your wife's lover has more cum - yes
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder - yes
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax - yes
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face - yes
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! - yes
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! - yes
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to - NO
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy. - yes
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch - yes
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck - yes
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions - yes
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. - yes
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. - NO
  • You will join them later to clean up. - later NO cleanup yes
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. - yes

Reactions: IsraelHotBull4wife
  • Your wife has a lover - Yes, this is something that I accept and turns me on (a lot). She has two lovers.
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size - Yes, this turns me on. In addition to size, we are partial to uncut cocks.
  • Your wife's lover has more cum - Yes, this definitely turns me on in the past.
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder - Yes, I love seeing her moan and scream because she gets fucked hard.
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax - Yes, this turns me on.
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face - Yes, this turns me on. In fact this is a must for a repeat date for a first timer with us.
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! - Yes. Her lover should make her squirt (In fact, I could make her squirt, so her lover should be more capable than I).
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! - Not applicable. We both enjoy anal sex.
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to - Not applicable. We're kissers. We love oral interactions.
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy. - Yes, this is a turn on.
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch - Yes, this is a turn on.
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck - Yes, this is a turn on.
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions - Yes, this is a turn on. Usually, the lover gives me instruction.
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. - Not applicable. When it's more than her lover and I, usually it's a gangbang, so hardly ever one by one. (although this is something that after I think about is a turn on, so may try in the future)
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. - Not really. I did this in the past, but it is nothing that turns me on. Just something I do once in a while.
  • You will join them later to clean up. - Yes, clean up is a turn on for me.
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. - Yes, having a happy hot wife is a turn on.

• Your wife has a lover, Yes
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size, YES
  • Your wife's lover has more cum NO
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder YES
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax YES
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face YES
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! YES
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! NO
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to YES
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch Probably not sure
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck YES YES
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions YES
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. NO
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. YES
  • You will join them later to clean up. NO
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. YES

Our borders are tested each time and stretched all the time, what we have done today is no longer sexually arousing tomorrow, and we will constantly need new excitement and diversity!

Reactions: IsraelHotBull4wife
  • Your wife has a lover yes...long term lover
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size tiny;
  • Your wife's lover has more cum YES
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder he is amazing
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax she has multiple orgasms so doesn't take much for her...but he can go on and on
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face yes
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! yup
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you!
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to they kiss all night long
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch my fantasy...not yet
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck often
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one.
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. that happens; sometimes they lock the door
  • You will join them later to clean up. yes....I love kissing and licking and cleaning his cock and then licking up his cum from her pussy
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. She has never been happier

• Your wife has a lover
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck

or is it just me?

Tags from our world
Hotwife, Bull, Subwife, Dom, Slutwife, Cuckold, Cuckquean, Creampie, Cuckcake.

View attachment 170176

• Your wife has a lover - Yes
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size - He is more than twice my length and very thick.
  • Your wife's lover has more cum - Way, way more.
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder - He is merciless to her and she loves it and begs for more.
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax - With him, she is multi-O.
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face - She loves to smile at me, unless she is having an orgasm(s).
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! - She squirts a little with him - wants to squirt more.
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! - She has tried with him, but he's too big. A big "NO" for me.
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to - Yes, as soon as they meet and continuously there after.
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy. - She sucks it before and after it's been in her pussy.
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch. - She has mentioned it. Working on it.
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck - Always.
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions - Yes. That has always been my place.
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. - Working on that.
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. - No. I am required to watch them.
  • You will join them later to clean up. Yes. I am required to clean up.
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. - Absolutely!

Answering as the husband of a hot wife:

• Your wife has a lover

My wife KK enjoys variety - discounting me, she has only two regular “lovers,” her high-school ex, and her brother. It turns me on for her to enjoy the pleasures of another man, or men, no matter who they are.

I find it erotic, fascinating for KK to express her sexuality freely with any lover she chooses.

In KK’s sizing methodology, I’m a “two hander plus” - she prefers big cocks. However, we’re neither into comparisons, or humiliation/inadequacy play on the basis of cock size.

Similarly, KK loves men who can produce large volumes of cum - I have a dietary routine, including supplements that increase my cum volume, and improve its flavor and consistency. As indicated, we’re neither one into the comparison thing, and in most cases, because I’m trained by KK, and paying attention to the issue, I out-produce most of her encounter partners in terms of cum volume, and I can generally get two to three good cum loads out in as many sessions.

“Hard fucking” is different than quality fucking. I enjoy watching KK with skilled partners - those skills including stamina, maintaining an erection, self-control to satisfy her first, and often, and the intensity of her orgasms are all positive things for me - I love seeing her in orgasmic bliss on another man’s cock.

Related, I appreciate an encounter partner who can delay his own gratification, and pleasure my wife, particularly to multiple orgasms, or better, to get her squirting.

Watching KK’s facial expressions during sex is one of my favorite experiences. This is why I prefer seeing her engage, in positions that allow me to see her face, look in her eyes, see the blissful smile…

I can reliably get KK to squirt - my cock shape and size are part of the technique. I have a curve, and a cock-head diameter bigger than the shaft. When we find an encounter partner with that kind of physiology, KK works him to help with a squirt experience.

KK enjoys anal sex with most men - she has a girth limitation, otherwise she’s anal-flexible. I’ve enjoyed, and continue to enjoy anal sex with KK regularly, so I’m not excluded from her backdoor treasure. I enjoy KK planning for anal sex with an encounter partner, and the experience of seeing her giving her ass to another man.

I used to object to kissing, cuddling, and making out. We (more accurately me) had a rule against it. That rule ended up getting broken often, leaving one or both of us arguing, angry or disappointed. Eventually I understood that kissing, in particular, deep, intimate kissing is a necessary part of the erotic experience for KK, and learned to accept it, as well as enjoying watching it.

It is extraordinarily erotic to see KK clean cum, pussy juice, including squirt off of an encounter partner’s cock. Sucking after fucking, watching her make the guy squirm, beg, is amazing.

While I’ve often participated in DP, including traditional vaginal-anal, as well as double-vaginal penetration with KK, it is intensely erotic to see her DP’d by two men, with me in the role of voyeur. Even better is to see KK air-tight, DP’d, with a hard cock in her pretty mouth.

Indeed, a favorite, acting as voyeur, through an open doorway, window, or similar discreet, out of the way vantage point.

Another favorite, acting in the role of helper, fuck-servant, and enabler. From holding her hand, to kissing her mouth while another man fucks her, I love this role.

KK pulling a train is one of our forms of gang-bang pleasure. Having her service, or be serviced by cock after cock is outrageously sexy.

Almost all of KK’s encounters include some “me time,” where KK asks me for privacy, or she retreats to another location to enjoy sex one-on-one (or one-on-many) while I’m not present in the room.

Cleaning up takes on several forms, and for us, it’s dependent on KK’s mood. She is naturally dominant, and loves queening/face-sitting, delivering a hot cream-pie, or having her body licked and sucked to remove cum splatters.

This is the single most important aspect for me - seeing KK satiated, physically, emotionally, and knowing she’s enjoyed intimate pleasure, without judgement or guilt.

Answering as the wife -

Your wife has a lover - I usually have at one sometimes two regular Bulls plus other guys I meet for casual sex
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size - bulls are usually bigger, sometimes not by much, sometimes by quite a bit but hubby isn't small. Guys I meet casually, well you don't always know what you're getting beforehand
  • Your wife's lover has more cum - some do some don't but I do love a heavy cummer
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder - not ever guy, but the Bulls fuck me hard, that's why they become regulars
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax - not necessarily
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face - not necessarily, I might have my face screwed up if I'm getting fucked hard when I come
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... - I'm not really a squirter
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her - love having my ass fucked and I enjoy hubby fucking it too so I don't deny him that
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act - of course I kiss, it's a big part of sex for me
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy - love sucking cock whether it's just been in me or not
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch - many times but hubby has also participated too
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck - if hubby is around he usually gets to watch but I fuck other guys without him too
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions - not really into giving instructions, I prefer to be instructed
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one - I have pulled a train a few times and had gangbangs but not one guy coming in at a time
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV - occasionally it's nice to have some alone time but mostly if hubby is around he will watch
  • You will join them later to clean up - yes hubby loves cleaning me up and the guy/guys too if they are into that
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife - couldn't be happier or at least I will be when we can start playing again. It's been tough the last year with covid
Lynn xx

A Cuckold Questionnaire by Experienced Bull [48M] in TEL AVIV - ISRAEL​

Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="IsraelHotBull4wife"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/s/8/8548.jpg?1506973483[/IMG]

IsraelHotBull4wife

Male​

Verified

• Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size YES
  • Your wife's lover has more cum NOT REALLY
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder SOMETIMES
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face SHE ENDS UP WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! YES, HE HAS GOT HER TO DO IT A FEW TIMES
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! YES
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to SHE KISSED HIM FROM DAY ONE
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch IT WAS TWO YOUNGER BOYS
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck YES
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one.THAT WOULD BE GREAT
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. YES, WE DO THIS REGULARLY, EXCEPT WHEN I CLEAN THEM UP AND JOIN IN
  • You will join them later to clean up. YES
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. DEFINITELY YES, I LOVE TO KNOW SHE IS HAPPY

We are a cuckolding couple for 20+ years
  • Your wife has a lover many
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size smallest of all her lovers
  • Your wife's lover has more cum yes
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder yes
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax yes
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face yes
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! yes
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! no
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to yes
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy. yes
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch no
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck yes
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions yes
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. no
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. yes
  • You will join them later to clean up. yes
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. yes

• Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size Smaller
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! NO
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! NO
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to YES
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch YES
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. YES
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. YES

• Your wife has a lover ---yes
  • Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size --yes
  • Your wife's lover has more cum ---not important
  • Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder ---yes
  • Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax ---yes
  • Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face ---yes
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! ---happens with me too
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! --- she is very reluctant about this
  • Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to ---yes, my wife always kisses her lovers
  • Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy. ---Yes
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch --- has not happened yet, but would like it yes
  • Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck ---yes
  • Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions ---yes
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. ---has not happened, maybe
  • Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV. ---No
  • You will join them later to clean up. --No
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. ---Yes

• Your wife has a lover
    Not right now, COVID ruined her 11 year affair with her Boss/Lover, she has lots of fantasies but not ready to take the risk yet

Her Lovers have ALL been better endowed that me (not a difficult task). If they aren't they don't become long term even tho she denies that, LOL.

• All of them that have become long term have yes, which again is not difficult. I have been on condom only sex with her since November 2012.

• Definitely!!

• Always...again, not hard, I am lucky to last 2 minutes, usually less than one. But I rarely get to have intercourse with her, so when I do get in I am quite excited. Always with a condom also.

• She has MASSIVE orgasms with her Lovers, without having to touch her clit. Can only cum with me by rubbing her clit at the same time.

• Occasionally. Never with me for sure.

• Correct, her first experience with this was with a Lover.

• She makes love to her Lovers, and readily admits that she falls in love with them. She does things with her Lovers that she will never do with me.

• Has never done this for me.......rarely sucks me at all and then only if I have a condom on. Her Lovers can fill her womb with sperm, and pull out and she readily takes them in her mouth to clean off their combined juices. She will stick her fingers in her sperm filled cunt and lick them off for her Lovers too.

• She has done this, but I never get to watch. We tried that, she HATED it. Felt like she was playing porn star for me. She makes love with Lovers, not performs for my pleasure.

• She does things like this with Lovers...like walked around the condo complex dressed only in lingerie, walks in hotel halls to get ice dressed scantily, etc. Has not done it with me since before we were married.

• She fantasizes about this, but it will never happen as her Lovers don't know I know about their affair. They think she is cheating with them.

• Not likely......she has had sex with multiple Lovers for her lovers, but not for me. I hear about it after it happens.

• She has actually had me take our Son and leave so she can be alone with her Lovers. We come back later, or sometimes they stay the night/weekend before we can come home.

• I always clean her up after she has been with Lovers.....she jokes that I have swallowed more sperm than she EVER will as she encourages her Lovers to cum DEEP inside of her. She prefers their sperm deep vaginally, she has MASSIVE orgasms from this and hopes that one day she will become pregnant by one of her Lovers.

• Very happy with the arrangement. She has affairs outside the marriage when the time is right, I am faithful to her in exchange for her letting me know when she is involved and telling me about it afterwards while jerking me off in to a condom.
CW (edited for errors 06/12/23)

Last edited:
LOVE responding to POLLS (this is J, the wife...I uess this is inrended for Hubby but I foudn it first!!):

• Your wife has a lover........Not right now. My long term affair wiht my Boss/Lover (11 years) ended over COVID and no real opportunities on the horizon.

• Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size.....Hubby is 4" normal, 5" in a GOOD day. Some of my Lovers have been below average like hubby, but the ones I have loger affairs with are always larger.

• Your wife's lover has more cum,,,,,I LOVE to have guys cum in me, no condoms. Hate them. For me, its not sex if they don't cum in me. I use a diaphragm for birth control when I use anything. It doesn't take a lot to have more cum than hubby. :)

• Your wife's lover is fucking her much harder.....another thing I LOVE!! HARD erect cocks. Which leaves hubby out also. Again, the guys I have the longest affairs with tend to be better endowed and get HARD when we have sex.

• Your wife's lover lasts longer until her first multi climax.....ABSOLUTELY!! Hubby is a one timer period. My Lovers tend to be able to cum at least twice and I have MAJOR orgasms when they cum DEEP inside of me!!

• Your wife's lover makes her cum with a smile on her face.......More like a screaming grimace as I have MASSIVE orgasms, but yeah I smile too.

• Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you!.....Hubby and I rarely engage in intercourse, and when we do he has to wear a condom. But I do squirt with him too as I am always fantasizing about someone else, or some other scenario I enjoy.

• Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! If my Lover is so inclined, I definitely let them. Tried it once with hubby, neither of us much liked it.

• Your wife kiss her lover - an intimate act that many couples/wife's say no to.....I only have Lovers around for very long that are GREAT kissers. Tongue and wet and sloppy serious licking sucking kisses!! No fish kissers for this girl. Its one thing hubby is VERY good at.

• Your wife sucking her lover's cock sliding out of her pussy......I have always been willing to let my Lovers go right from my pussy to my mouth if they wanted to. Not something I do for hubby, not sure why, just no real desire.

• Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch.....hubby is nowhere around when I am with my Lovers. They all think I am cheating on him and prefer it that way. I have done DP before, pretty intense but as long as my Lovers enjoy it, I will do it.

• Your wife gets naked and opens the door for her lover while you can watch them fuck.....I have answered the door nude except for 4" red heels before, but hubby was no where around. I ahve affairs, I am not performing fir hubby.

• Your wife gets her lover to fuck her and you stay next to her bed awaiting instructions.....nope, not for a LONG time. We did try this early on, but he tried to be the Director. Doesn't work for me.

• Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one......nope, never done this one. Don't see it on the horion.

• Your hot wife and her lover go to the bedroom while you stay to watch TV.....have done this, early on, but now hubby is home when I am with my Lovers. Kinda the same thing, he knows what I'm doing but doesn't get to watch.

• You will join them later to clean up.....after I come home, yes we do this. The joke between us is that even tho he is straight, he has DEFINITELY eaten more sperm than I ever will. Most of my Lovers prefer to cum DEEP inside of me at my urging, so I don't suck them off very often. Not that I don't like it, I jsut prefer their cum DEEP in my womb!! Much hotter for me!!

• Your wife is a happy hot wife.....definitely happy. Not sure I am a "hot wife", I am a wife lucky enough to have a very open relationship with a VERY supportive husband of my desires.
J (the wife)

Reactions: Goodlife2023
This quiz sums up the dream life!!!!

• Your cock size compared to your wife's lover cock size YES
  • Your wife's lover makes her squirt... What has never happened to you! YES
  • Your wife gives her lover permeation to ass fuck her but every time she said no to you! YES
  • Your wife receives two men DP together and you get only to watch YES
  • Your wife is naked on the bed and you bring her several men into the room one by one. YES
  • Your wife is a happy hot wife. 100 PERCENT ABSOLUTELY YES