A Fun Continuation of My Earliest School Girl Sexual Encounters (With Pic)

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
This is a PM I sent to one of my favorite "sexting PM" guys on this forum. He told me he was traveling to my (Shhhh super secret, undisclosed) hometown today so I wanted to send him a pic and brief description of where I had my earlier experiences. Mr Hw and I went back there this year and he made me take him to the "scene of the crime". So here is a pic from this summer right where I had so many sexy experiences as a school girl. BTW, this is the same photo session where my profile pic was taken, same rock and everything.
If you read my story about how I got started, this is the place discussed.

"Wow! I was there a couple of months ago. This pic was taken on the river right where my "Jailbait" experimentation stories took place and where eventually I would hike with Brant when I was 16 (Barely Legal stories) and experiment with sexual fulfillment.

My husband wanted me to show him the place where all of this took place so we hiked down and I eventually found it. There is so much change where they rerouted and dredged the river and above the bank has now been developed into neighborhoods. ☹️☹️

That EXACT rock is where I had all sorts of sex. The sand is all gone from where the "beach" area used to be but on that beach is where I jacked the guys (Matt and Jay) off, watched them jack off, masturbated for them and they watched me play with and masturbate my girlfriend Cher. "Show Me" in the stories.

The first actual sex I had down there was when Brant and I would hike a few times when I was 16. (He was mid-thirties at the time and you may recall, he was my friend's dad. The friend who I used to experiment with in that exact spot when I was "jailbait".) Brant would lay the towel on that rock and I would lay back, naked, I would put my legs over his shoulders as he would eat my 16 year old LEGAL pussy. We mostly did all of this in his car at "the orchard" when he gave me rides home from various ballgames at school, but this was a fond memory. He would bend me over the rock and give me anal sex that I craved too. I opened up really wide like that and that's the position I still enjoy anal sex the most in today. I wasn't doing vaginal sex at the time though, but he would sit back on that rock and I would suck his cock. Not only that, but my husband didn't know about most of this until my story about How It All Began was posted here. I wanted to surprise him, but he thought this stuff was way too personal and I should stop. Eventually he wanted me to bring him to the exact place and it was very fun.

Mrs Hotwife"

1635193369219.png

Last edited:
This is a PM I sent to one of my favorite "sexting PM" guys on this forum. He told me he was traveling to my (Shhhh super secret, undisclosed) hometown today so I wanted to send him a pic and brief description of where I had my earlier experiences. Mr Hw and I went back there this year and he made me take him to the "scene of the crime". So here is a pic from this summer right where I had so many sexy experiences as a school girl. BTW, this is the same photo session where my profile pic was taken, same rock and everything.

"Wow! I was there a couple of months ago. This pic was taken on the river right where my "Jailbait" experimentation stories took place and where eventually I would hike with Brant when I was 16 (Barely Legal stories) and experiment with sexual fulfillment.

My husband wanted me to show him the place where all of this took place so we hiked down and I eventually found it. There is so much change where they rerouted and dredged the river and above the bank has now been developed into neighborhoods. ☹️☹️

That EXACT rock is where I had all sorts of sex. The sand is all gone from where the "beach" area used to be but on that beach is where I jacked the guys (Matt and Jay) off, watched them jack off, masturbated for them and they watched me play with and masturbate my girlfriend Cher. "Show Me" in the stories.

The first actual sex I had down there was when Brant and I would hike a few times when I was 16. (He was mid-thirties at the time and you may recall, he was my friend's dad. The friend who I used to experiment with in that exact spot when I was "jailbait".) Brant would lay the towel on that rock and I would lay back, naked, I would put my legs over his shoulders as he would eat my 16 year old LEGAL pussy. We mostly did all of this in his car at "the orchard" when he gave me rides home from various ballgames at school, but this was a fond memory. He would bend me over the rock and give me anal sex that I craved too. I opened up really wide like that and that's the position I still enjoy anal sex the most in today. I wasn't doing vaginal sex at the time though, but he would sit back on that rock and I would suck his cock.

Another mid-thirties man (Dr Bob I called him) was my employer and he actually fucked me down here a few times when I was 17 and a senior in high school. I haven't related that story on the site yet because I think nobody read the others or particularly cared. These stories are difficult to write and very personal because I was so young BUT LEGAL AGED. It just wasn't worth continuing them for no appreciation. Not only that, but my husband didn't know about most of this until my story about How It All Began was posted here. I wanted to surprise him, but he thought this stuff was way too personal and I should stop. Eventually he wanted me to bring him to the exact place and it was very fun.

We had lots of fun there. Oh, well, try not to think about all of that while you are busy in Sac.

So, would you have fucked me on this rock? This was me in July. In this pic, I would lay over in this exact position, just entirely on the rock, while Brant fucked me in the ass! Dr Bob would fuck me in all sorts of positions on this rock! If that rock could only tell it's stories. There is lots of remnants of my cum and the guys' cum somewhere on and around that rock!

Mrs Hotwife"

View attachment 629992
Holy fuck that’s hot. It makes it all so real. I’m really envious you have sexting buddies. I’ll bet they are like Matt and Jay. Or maybe the lucky guys at The Lake.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702

The first actual sex I had down there was when Brant and I would hike a few times when I was 16. (He was mid-thirties at the time and you may recall, he was my friend's dad. The friend who I used to experiment with in that exact spot when I was "jailbait".) Brant would lay the towel on that rock and I would lay back, naked, I would put my legs over his shoulders as he would eat my 16 year old LEGAL pussy. We mostly did all of this in his car at "the orchard" when he gave me rides home from various ballgames at school, but this was a fond memory. He would bend me over the rock and give me anal sex that I craved too. I opened up really wide like that and that's the position I still enjoy anal sex the most in today. I wasn't doing vaginal sex at the time though, but he would sit back on that rock and I would suck his cock.

Another mid-thirties man (Dr Bob I called him) was my employer and he actually fucked me down here a few times when I was 17 and a senior in high school. I haven't related that story on the site yet because I think nobody read the others or particularly cared. These stories are difficult to write and very personal because I was so young BUT LEGAL AGED. It just wasn't worth continuing them for no appreciation. Not only that, but my husband didn't know about most of this until my story about How It All Began was posted here. I wanted to surprise him, but he thought this stuff was way too personal and I should stop. Eventually he wanted me to bring him to the exact place and it was very fun.

We had lots of fun there. Oh, well, try not to think about all of that while you are busy in Sac.

So, would you have fucked me on this rock? This was me in July. In this pic, I would lay over in this exact position, just entirely on the rock, while Brant fucked me in the ass! Dr Bob would fuck me in all sorts of positions on this rock! If that rock could only tell it's stories. There is lots of remnants of my cum and the guys' cum somewhere on and around that rock!

Mrs Hotwife"

View attachment 629992
You're looking hot as always and what a beautiful place to play.
Great memories for you there xx

I would definitely enjoy meeting you at the rock and doing my best to create some new memories for you!

I can also tell you that I truly enjoy all of your stories! Keep sharing the details. I can understand the frustration when you share your experiences and nobody comments. I have been sharing as much as I know about my sexy wife's adventures and also get very little feedback. However, you can watch the number of views go up over time. I would much prefer hearing from others on their experiences and learn from each other.

I wish there were other hotwife stag couples close to us who we could share stories and experiences with! Maybe in time!

Thank you for your support and kind words. ;)
I would love it if my wife would comment here. She would much rather just play than talk about it. :). I am more analytical! I try to understand why this lifestyle works for some, doesn't work for others. Why do I enjoy my wife playing with others? It can be like pulling teeth to get her to share details, or for her to openly explain why she enjoys her open ticket to play. I don't know that she understands why I enjoy her kinky, naughty side and why I love her completely, yet am not jealous when she fucks someone else. I'm not sure I fully understand why, either.

In the end, I learn more about my wife by reading how others in similar situations handle their situation. Plus, I enjoy imagining my wife in the same situations. You keep on being you! I'm sure your hubby enjoys it, I sure enjoy it, and many silent readers on this site enjoy it whether they comment or not!

We had lots of fun there. Oh, well, try not to think about all of that while you are busy in xxx.

Mrs Hotwife"

View attachment 629992
Mmmmmmm

We had lots of fun there. Oh, well, try not to think about all of that while you are busy in xxx.

Mrs Hotwife"

View attachment 629992
I would have to worship your ass before i even thought of putting my cock in your pussy or ass.

Reactions: Hwcouple702