A Little Flashing

My wife from a night out without panties. Was flashing at a bar, sorry no pics of that but this is what she was showing. Join in with your wife flashing.
Robin used to do this all the time and it was awesome! She would flash the young guys that did our valet, we would pretend to be looking for a new car, and she would flash the salesman as she had a seat in every car in the showroom. Of course she would flash sitting on a bar stool when we’d go out to a club or bar, she would either pull her top down, and raise her skirt to her waist, or, if she was drinking and horny enough, she would just take off all her clothes while sitting in the front passenger seat. At night I would turn on the interior lights, and I’d get next to and even with a semi truck or any tall vehicle, and she would have her legs spread wide open, her feet on the dash while she played with herself. Sometimes she would even turn her body so she was facing directly at him, making sure he was getting a clear view of the show she was putting on. And then there was my favorite, we’d drive through a late night fast food chain while she was completely naked, and do anything from just flashing, to playing with herself facing the drive-up windows, and on occasions, she would even trade places with me, and she’d drive through while I just sat there, smiling at the looks on all the young guys faces, and listen to all the commotion going on as the word traveled quickly, and every guy, and quite often, the girls too, would try to make sure they were treated to the hot scene. I would take my time at each window and move my seat back to give them the best view. And I don’t remember a single time that at least one or a few of the guys would thank me and tell me how lucky I was! Lol.