a question for all those sexy women

shymalea62

Male
From
Belgium
what are the outfits&shoes you demand to your sissy to wear and did you tell friends&family about your naughty sissy?This is a outfit i wear my wife likes

Attachments

• stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 22
  • legs&heels2.jpg
    legs&heels2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 22
  • sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: naturalcucky
what are the outfits&shoes you demand to your sissy to wear and did you tell friends&family about your naughty sissy?This is a outfit i wear my wife likes
MY wife makes me wear dresses or skirts with a blouse around the house and womens style jeans or leggins at work and in public. All of which I must wear stockings and a bra underneath Instead of panties she makes me wear a diaper and plasic pants cuz sometimes I'm incontinent from being so streched out from getting pegged by her and fucked by her bull.

Reactions: shymalea62
MY wife makes me wear dresses or skirts with a blouse around the house and womens style jeans or leggins at work and in public. All of which I must wear stockings and a bra underneath Instead of panties she makes me wear a diaper and plasic pants cuz sometimes I'm incontinent from being so streched out from getting pegged by her and fucked by her bull.
sweet naughty wife you,ve got!

When my wife/Mistress started to train me to become a sissy, She just wanted me to wear panties, a chastity cage and stockings under normal male clothes.
After several years rules have changed and :
- i am kept body shaved and in shape to be as feminine as possible
- the chastity cage is now tiny, permanent and the bit longer silicone urethral tube can be plugged closed in order to avoid "leaks" 💦 of any type.
- i ALWAYS wear skirts or mini skirts and blouses when at home

A few years ago two males (maybe fags) were hired where i work and after seeing what they wore i started wearing female style pants or jeans while working,
but i NEVER forget to change and wear skirt, blouse and female shoes when i'm back home.

My Mistress in noticing my positive changes in :
- no complaints nor doubts while cock sucking (and swallowing) or having anal sex with the Bull
- almost invisible erections while the cage is off JUST FOR THE TIME to be cleaned
- no erections nor ejaculation when i'm used for long sessions of facesitting by Mrs. Kate (my keyholder n°2).
decided to push things further and wanted me to start wearing women's clothes also out of the home.
In the last month, after putting some make-up, a wig, women's clothes and high heels, i went out five times and took the bus, the subway, did some shopping and walked to another neighborhood.
The Mistress also wanted proof pics while i was out of home.

P.S.
The family knows this lie :
embarrassing texts/photos of me having fun with a crossdresser were found on my phone but she decided to forgive me!!
Hearing my wife tell them :
I LOVE and will forgive my husband even if he becomes a sissy, because i'm a good woman and wife, BUT I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH CERTAIN LIFESTYLES OR BEHAVIORS!!
The family somehow thanked her, but didn't know nor imagine that SHE was already training me to be a sissy and wanted me to wear women's clothes.

When my wife/Mistress started to train me to become a sissy, She just wanted me to wear panties, a chastity cage and stockings under normal male clothes.
After several years rules have changed and :
- i am kept body shaved and in shape to be as feminine as possible
- the chastity cage is now tiny, permanent and the bit longer silicone urethral tube can be plugged closed in order to avoid "leaks" 💦 of any type.
- i ALWAYS wear skirts or mini skirts and blouses when at home

A few years ago two males (maybe fags) were hired where i work and after seeing what they wore i started wearing female style pants or jeans while working,
but i NEVER forget to change and wear skirt, blouse and female shoes when i'm back home.

My Mistress in noticing my positive changes in :
- no complaints nor doubts while cock sucking (and swallowing) or having anal sex with the Bull
- almost invisible erections while the cage is off JUST FOR THE TIME to be cleaned
- no erections nor ejaculation when i'm used for long sessions of facesitting by Mrs. Kate (my keyholder n°2).
decided to push things further and wanted me to start wearing women's clothes also out of the home.
In the last month, after putting some make-up, a wig, women's clothes and high heels, i went out five times and took the bus, the subway, did some shopping and walked to another neighborhood.
The Mistress also wanted proof pics while i was out of home.

P.S.
The family knows this lie :
embarrassing texts/photos of me having fun with a crossdresser were found on my phone but she decided to forgive me!!
Hearing my wife tell them :
I LOVE and will forgive my husband even if he becomes a sissy, because i'm a good woman and wife, BUT I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH CERTAIN LIFESTYLES OR BEHAVIORS!!
The family somehow thanked her, but didn't know nor imagine that SHE was already training me to be a sissy and wanted me to wear women's clothes.
Sometimes you have to lie and deny in order to protect yourself from other peoples prejudices. Even if it's your own family. One of the thrills however is the forbidden nature of crossdressing.