A question for the ladies that play.

ep46wksp

Male
From
UK
Jan 26, 2022
Manchester, UK
This is a question for all you Hotwifes & girlfriends that have with others. I was wondering, which of the following scenarios you found turned you on the most, and if you have can you comment below. can you tell me why it turns you on so much?

1. Playing without your hubby/partner knowing. Telling them when you get home.
  2. Playing with them knowing, but not present.
  3. Playing with them in the room, but not participating.
  4. Playing with a guy and they join in.
  5. Playing with 2 or more people in a room with them watching.
  6. Playing with a married couple and they watch.
Thanks in advance for all those that answer.

Reactions: Bbbks839 and krl11
With us, these happen:

My wife likes to do it this way because I don’t bother she fucking with bulls. She prefers to be alone with her lovers.
After that, he either comes home or calls me home. She tells me what happened and I'll clean her pussy. :love:
I love it too, I’m a beta cuckold.

44407537.jpg

With us, these happen:

My wife likes to do it this way because I don’t bother she fucking with bulls. She prefers to be alone with her lovers.
After that, he either comes home or calls me home. She tells me what happened and I'll clean her pussy. :love:
I love it too, I’m a beta cuckold.

View attachment 718285
Thanks for the honest reply. so she plays and lets you know. Lucky wife

Reactions: naturalcucky
That's right! What surprised me the most was how liberally she fucks with other men and how much I love cleaning his pussy. :love:
That's the thing, you never know what you're going to do and like until you try it out. Did you imagine she would be fucking loads of guys, then coming home for you to clean her filled pussy? I bet you didn't.

That's the thing, you never know what you're going to do and like until you try it out. Did you imagine she would be fucking loads of guys, then coming home for you to clean her filled pussy? I bet you didn't.
I did not think! The weirdest thing was that the first time I waited for hours to go home (because they fucked she at home), the wires in my head were tied differently because I knew what my wife was doing. I’m straight, but as soon as I got home I immediately cleaned the stranger’s men semen out of her pussy! And seriously, I became addicted right away. I am looking forward to licking her fucking pussy again and again! I'm crazy about the flavors and smells!

35834403.jpg

I did not think! The weirdest thing was that the first time I waited for hours to go home (because they fucked she at home), the wires in my head were tied differently because I knew what my wife was doing. I’m straight, but as soon as I got home I immediately cleaned the stranger’s men semen out of her pussy! And seriously, I became addicted right away. I am looking forward to licking her fucking pussy again and again! I'm crazy about the flavors and smells!

View attachment 718305
wow o you never even thought about it till she cucked you, then you just wanted to clean her fucked pussy.

This is a question for all you Hotwifes & girlfriends that have with others. I was wondering, which of the following scenarios you found turned you on the most, and if you have can you comment below. can you tell me why it turns you on so much?

2 and 6

I've done all six of these, but if I had to choose among them I would say #2. I love my husband knowing I'm with another man and him not being there means I'm not feeling pressure to "perform". My husband likes it too as it allows his imagination to run wild.
Wow so you have done all of them, lucky you, so #2 for you, no hubby, just you playing and him knowing you are, waiting to find out what you have done. I bet the anticipation drives him crazy.

We have done 3, 4, 5 and 6....and found them to be amazing turn ons.
I often glance over to hubby as he strokes watching me enjoy the intimacy of a younger lad.
It makes me enjoy it all the more, and also when the lover is cool and even asks for hubby to join in.
When others are watching it's usually just so they can rest and get horny before getting at it again...just like we do
P

We have done 3, 4, 5 and 6....and found them to be amazing turn ons.
I often glance over to hubby as he strokes watching me enjoy the intimacy of a younger lad.
It makes me enjoy it all the more, and also when the lover is cool and even asks for hubby to join in.
When others are watching it's usually just so they can rest and get horny before getting at it again...just like we do
P
Damn sounds like a lot of fun, I bet hubby loves watching you platy, especially with a younger guy