A slightly drunken afternoon

Dec 31, 2022
We had a friend of mine over, he was recently divorced so thought he could come round sit in the garden few beers and bbq lit.
It was a saturday in July and was a scorcher of a day. He turned up after lunch, brought beer with him and he joined my wife and i in the garden.
She was in her bikini sat sunning her self whilst we just sat, drank and talked.

The day went on pretty much the same, bbq lit, chucked burgers and chicken on it every now and again and drank more beer drowning his mood out. I could see he was looking at my wife in her bikini, to be honest i think she was actually flirting with him. Day went on and we headed inside once it got dark and cool, my wife came back into the lounge after showering in a t-shirt which just covered her ass and i tiny thong. She got us more beers and came and sat with us drinking and chatting more . Was late before we all headed to bed all a little worse for the alcohol. We showed my friend to the spare room and we headed o our bedroom.

Got into bed my wife stripped naked and got into bed. She started kissing me and stroking my cock till it was hard before giving it a little suck then asked me to fuck her. She laid back as i climbed ontop of her slid easily into her and started fucking her. She was moaning loud, actually louder than usual, I was going to fill her up and she told me to pull out and cover her tits, which i did. She headed to the bathroom and cleaned up and came back into bed. We cuddled and she asked if my friend had heard us fucking, it now clicked that she was doing it for his benefit. I said im sure he heard us. She asked if i minded if she went into the spare room for a bit. I smiled and said she should as he was probably hard listenening to us fuck. She kissed me and left the bedroom.

Was a good half hour before i heard her moaning and the bed in the spare room creaking, went on for a bit then stopped and all went quiet. I laid there now hard again listening and was expecting her to come back into my bed, but she never showed. I must have fallen asleep as when i woke it was light, checked my watch and it was just after 8am, moved over in bed expecting to find my wife but she wasnt there. I presumed she was already up making coffee. So i put some shorts on and went downstairs, she wasnt in the lounge and wasnt in the kitchen. Now im thinking she stayed in the spare room all night. I put some coffee on and headed back upstairs. I heard her giggling in the spare room, they were both chatting. I stayed by the spare room door and heard them kissing sounded passionately. Wasnt long before i heard her moaning a little, im now stood there and my cock is starting to get hard. Im stood there listening when i hear her say she wants more of what she had last night, she wanted his big cock inside her.

Im now rock hard listening at the door, listening as he starts to fuck her, bed is creaking and she is moaning a little. She says she wants to ride him and i hear them switch position, he says he loves the size of her tits as she tells him to suck them. Im guessing he is as she is moaning loud and her nipples are very sensitive when she is aroused. Bed is creaking and she is moaning loudly and i hear him say he is going to cum. She tells him to fill her married cunt up as much as he can, just then i hear him moan out as im guessing he is carrying out her request. Im now so hard and wanking, wanting to burst thro the door and cum all over her tits but i didnt.

I heard her kiss him and say they should get up and get some coffee, I pulled up my shorts and quickly and quietly headed to the kitchen. Wasnt long before my wife entered the kitchen asking me to pour her some coffee. She had a tshirt on, came to kiss me, she put her hand on my crotch , smiled feeling it was hard and said she would take care of it later. Moments later my friend came down and i made him coffee too.

We sat in the lounge, drank more coffee then he said he should go and thanked us both for a good day and night and that we had both helped his mood. He left but didnt say anything about fucking my wife. Im guessing he either thought i didnt hear or maybe he didnt think he should talk about it.

She ha fucked him since then but thats for another day......