A TRUE HOTWIFE STORY

luvmy46hw

Couple
Oct 21, 2017
I don't mean to shock anyone here and let them know that a lot of the stories on this site and all other sites is made up stories. It is what it is. Some are so good that it may seem false but is true and I realize that. Most of the time when it sounds to story like then most of the time it is. So, if you all would like to hear about a very true story and maybe I can even add the pic in to prove how my wife was posed against an open window of a hotel as her new lover was standing behind her fondling her. Then later tonight after I workout, I will log back on and tell you all what and how it happened and add the wild pic. If no one responds to this then I wont give it a second thought.

Story then pic. My wife and I went to a local bar that we enjoy a year ago this past summer. As we entered the bar we scoped out who was sitting at the bar. There was a tall lightly gray haired clean cut guy that looked exactly like what my wife would like. Tall dark demeanor and good looking. He was sitting on the corner of the bar and I positioned my wife on the seat next to him and I was next to her. As we sat there Sean and my wife began talking. I was engaged in a conversation with a group of people in town on a conference. Their conversation was going really well and I could tell he was enjoying my wife. I then got into a discussion with one of the ladies in the group and she noticed how much they were talking. She questioned me about her talking with him and I said very honestly that we are a hotwife couple and that I am hoping he will take her to his hotel room and fuck her while I watch. She was flabbergasted!! She could not understand how I could let her do that and that I was going to lose her. I just laughed and said only those people who are insecure in their relationship have to worry about losing their wife. I then told her that I don't blame you for living inside this little box you have created. My wife and I live outside of that box and get to experience things that will only be a fantasy to you. She still did not like it and stopped talking with me...LOL.
As that group left and the bar was beginning to close our new friend Sean asked if we would like to get another drink. Everything was closed and I said we could go back to his room and hangout. He thought that was a good Idea.
As we entered the room I told him how much my wife liked him and he said "ya think?" LOL. I was then privy to an incredible sight!! My wife was dressed in short jean shorts with all these tears in them and a white shirt that was sheer. She had on a very pretty bra and panty set that the bra unfastened in the front. My wife walked to the window that the curtains were open and placed both of her hands on the windows and was looking out side. Sean approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her and kissing her on her neck. My wife pushed up against him as he fondled her all over and he continued kissing and sucking on her neck. My wife then turned around and they began to kiss. My wife was moaning at this point because she wanted him bad. Next thing I know he is working his hands down into her shirt and unfastens her bra exposing her breasts. My wife leaned back and let him begin working on her breasts one at a time. He begins working on my wifes shorts as my wife begins unbuttoning his jeans. After her shorts fall to the ground my wife pulls his pants down exposing a VERY large cock. My wife drops to her knees and begins taking him in her mouth struggling to get her mouth all the way around his girth!!
I was thinking this is all she was going to be able to do because she was on the end of a period. So I let him know that this may be all it is. My wife then gave him probably the best blow job I have ever seen her give.....including me!! She sucked his cock for 17 minutes!! I thought she was going to suck him off but she was so horny and wanted him so bad I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she said YES!! In a flash my wife was on top of him on the bed and she gasped as she helped him insert his cock in her for the first time. He was big!! My wife was writhing all around and telling him how good he was as they fucked. He then flipped her over and began fucking her missionay and he finished on her stomach completely covering her!!! I sat next to her and helped rub some in!! She cleaned up and they laid on the bed together naked and began messing around again. He then placed his hand around her throat and began lightly choking her!!! It was amazing!! He knew just how long and my wife was actually pushing her throat to his hand. My wife can have full body orgasms and after the blow job, fucking and choking she went into a full body orgasm.
They were then grinding on each other and making out passionately!! He then got hard again and began fucking her. He had her in missionary and was pounding his big cock in and out of her as my wife was very vocal. He tried some doggy but lost it before he got going. He went to the shower and my wife joined him. I think I was freaking him out some so I left them alone for a few minutes but then looked around the corner and saw my wife pressed up against the wall with her leg lifted up as he was steady fucking her until he came. They cleaned up and came out and we all sat and talked a while then I took my well pleased and well fucked hotwife home for my seconds.

HW,
Your story and pic are why we are all here, I'm just a lurker. But love to read the stories. The wife has refused to get into the lifestyle, but people like you, are so lucky, it amazes me that this really happens. I think over time it will be so normal that marriage may end up being a thing of the past.