A week to be remembered ( and hopefully repeated)

Bo Day

Male
Gold member
Apr 6, 2015
I am not much of a writer, but would love to share a true story of a week that was better than I ever could of imagined. I hope you enjoy hearing about it as much as I do telling it and reliving it as I do. So if I go too far into detail and it takes me a while, bare with me? My wife and I have talked about doing so many things and wanted to do something about it. We have both enjoyed her flashing and giving random people a look. We have talked about people we know and how great it would be. She loves the attention and I am so aroused when guys see her. We think about them jacking off looking at her. We decided together to try and start doing some of the things that we talk about. This is the story of the beginning andh how it ended up being the best week of our sexual lives. As it may take several different postings to tell, feel free to comment

My wife runs the office at the used car part of a dealership that she has worked for for many years. She has earned the respect of the men while still dressing to show her physical assets. She likes that men look at her big tits when talking to her. We have talked about letting some of the guys see and even her fucking them. Well at my request she agreed to have one of the guys take some pics of her and send to me. We didn't know who would be good with it and I had mentioned Brad the head mechanic take some. I knew he would like and could always see that my wife had a little crush on him. She liked the idea but wasn't sure he would as we knew him and his wife. I told her I knew he would. After enjoying talking about it and great sex Friday night she said she would get someone to take pics Saturday morning before opening. I could hardly sleep that night in anticipation!

Saturday morning she called me when she got to work and said she was going to ask Bob a salesman to take pics and would send to me. I waited and an hour later she called and said Bob was too embarrassed to answer when she asked. She said she was going to ask Dave a mechanic in the shop. We knew he would and had said he would also think it was more than that. She asked him and he said yes and he just had to duck out of the shop
and would meet her in her office. She said she would be sending pics in the next ten minutes. I was hard just thinking of it and waited 30 minutes before I called to see what was going on. She answered and said she was in with Brad and would have to call me back. I assumed work got in the way and wouldn't be seeing pics that day. So I tried to busy myself as I too was working on Saturday. I set my phone down and didn't check it for about an hour. When I did I saw that I had 5 missed messages, when I opened them I saw 5 pics! The first was my wife standing in her office with her shirt up and her big tits out of her bra. The next no bra and then no shirt no bra.Just seeing her standing in her office with another guy seeing her had me rock hard! The next pic was her holding her beautiful big tits for a guy taking the pics. The last one was a male hand holding one of her tits. I called her and told her how great they were and how hard I was looking at pics I didn't think i
would see that day. She said she was going to call me but she was so wet and horny and was trying to settle down before telling me what happened. She said she waited for about 15 minutes and when she heard the office door she was surprised when it was Brad who walked in. He said Dave tried getting out of the shop and he asked him where he was going. He said Dave told him about taking pics for her husband and he told him to get to work. Brad asked her if that was true, she said yes. Then he asked why she didn't ask him as he had known her longer and had wanted to see her tits for years. She told him because his wife and all. He said she has been leaving him for a while and she wasn't showing him anything. She said she was so nervous and got so wet that she only let him take a few tit pics. She said she came in her pants when he had her tit in his hand.
I had my cock out jacking off in the bathroom at work talking to her. I came so hard I couldn't talk anymore. I told her we would talk more later.

Reactions: ep46wksp
That afternoon on my way home I called Brad to thank him. He said he was glad to do it and said he would be happy to anytime. I told him I had hoped she would show more and he said that would be great. I told him I would talk to her about it. He asked if I would send him one of the pics he took that day. I told him to ask her later in therefor evening because it would turn her on. He said he would text and ask later. That evening when she got home the conversation went immediately to the days adventure. I told her about Brad and what he had to say about taking the pics. About that time he texted and asked about sending any of the pics he had taken. He said he told his wife about it and she wanted to see. They had both gotten turned on by a guy seeing her. So my wife sent the first 2 and they asked to see more. Brad asked if I would take some pics of his wife and my wife said yes but that Brad should send a pic of his wife to us. He took a pic of her taking her shirt off and then one topless. I was hard and my wife was rubbing her wet pussy as the texts went back and forth. Brad said his wife wanted to know if I was hard looking at her pics as Brad was. My wife said yes and asked her if it turns her on. She asked Brad's wife if she liked him getting hard taking her pics. She said she did and asked if my wife minded me taking pics of her. She told her no she liked it. So plans were made for Monday morning Brad and my wife would meet at work early and send the pics to me and Brad's wife Sherry. And I would meet Sherry at my shop and I would take pics of her. The dealership is closed on Mondays but sometimes people go in to catch up on overdue work. Brad was waiting for my wife Lynn in the shop office when she got there.

Reactions: ep46wksp
As I waited at my shop Monday morning to see much awaited pics I decided that I would not be getting much work done and called my helper and told him to take a day off. He said ok and he would rather work because he didn't have anything else to do and may stop by later. I told him to call as I might already be gone. My plans were to take pics of Sherry if she did actually want to and to enjoy the pics of my wife. The buzzer on my shop door went off the same time my phone sounded a pic coming thru. I opened the door and let Sherry in, she walked in looking at her phone and asking me if I had seen any pics yet. I said no and grabbed my phone as she was saying how hot they were. I started looking at the pics and saw Lynn stripping in the auto shop. With the place closed Brad was taking her pics in the large open shop. Sherry texted them how good the pics were and I looked thru them and got hard seeing my wife naked in the shop for Brad. Sherry snapped a pic of my hard cock stretching my pants and sent it to my wife. My wife said Brad was the same and I told her to have him show her and take a pic. Sherry liked the idea and told Brad to stroke his cock for Lynn. I sat behind my desk looking at pics and rubbing my cock.Lynn asked if I liked the pics and if I was jacking off. I told her I wanted to and I wanted her to help Brad with his hard cock. Sherry said she wanted to see pics of Lynn jacking Brad's hard cock. When the first pic of Lynn's hand stroking Brad's big hard cock came thru I pulled my cock out and started jacking off. Then came a pic of Lynn on her knees with Brad's cock in her hand pulling it to her mouth. I looked over and Sherry was sitting on the couch in my office with her hand under her dress. Sherry told her to make him cum and I knew I would be cummin soon. It didn't take long and Brad started cummin in her mouth and she jacked him off all over her tits and the sent the pics. I came all over my desk and myself. I said that was great and Sherry said she had a surprise for them.

When she said that I thought she must have something planned for her taking pics. I asked her what she meant and she said that she had told Dave about the pics being taken this morning and he was there spying on them. As Lynn leaned back with cum dripping off her tits she saw Dave jacking off watching them. Brad told him to come out and not hide. He was still stroking his cock.SSherry laughed and texted them and told them it was her idea. Brad said it was Sherry's turn to show off. And that all 3 of them were going to see them together. Sherry said we should all meet at their house and they could watch the pics taken in person. I asked Lynn and she said she wanted to do that and would meet us there. I followed Sherry to their house and everyone arrived about the same time. Drinks were made and Brad said he wanted to see Sherry get naked while Dave and I watched her. He was already hard in his pants and Sherry asked me to start taking pics and for the 3 of them to sit and watch. Brad sat at one end of the couch with Dave at the other end and Lynn in the middle. Sherry started stripping and Brad pulled his cock out and started stroking. Lynn had started rubbing under her dress and Dave was jacking off. Sherry was naked in the middle of the room and asked me what I thought about my wife with the two guys. I said she should get naked too. I was sitting in a chair across the room stroking my cock watching Lynn jacking both the guys at the same time. Sherry was enjoying watching them as much as I was fingering her wet pussy. Dave came quickly and I told Lynn to suck Brad's cock.

She sucked his cock and Sherry said she should fuck both of them. She saidlLynn would like it and I wanted to see it too. Dave started rubbing Lynn's ass and slid a finger in her wet pussy.Brad said he was ready to cum and then we all heard the sounds of someone unlocking the back door. Everyone scrambled to get themselves together and Sherry grabbed a robe and went to head off the person entering. It was Brad's son who did not get along with Sherry his stepmother. They exchanged hostile hellos and Sherry came back in the room with a upset look on her face. Lynn asked her if she had talked to him with her robe open. Brad said sure she did and she was just mad because Jr never appreciated the flashes Sherry gave him. He came in and asked what we were doing as he stared at Lynn's tits. Lynn blushed because she liked him looking. We had another drink and agreed we should finish this uninterrupted soon. Sherry said she would plan something if we like. We all said to let us know and called it a day

On the way home Lynn and I talked about everything that had happened and if she was good with it. She said she was and would like to do alot more if I wanted her to. I asked her if she wanted to fuck Brad and Dave while I watched. She said she did and she liked Sherry watching too and liked how she directed things. Lynn said she could tell that the things Sherry tells her to do is what she wants to do but wants to be told to do it. She said I should help Brad set her up. We both agreed we were looking forward to what she comes up with next.

I decided I should talk to Brad and make sure everything was good on their end. He said yes better than ever. I told him Sherry seemed to like watching him with Lynn. He said yea that she knew he liked Lynn and has for years. And that Sherry would like to do what Lynn has done. I asked him why he doesn't set it up. He said he would but only knew that she would fuck Dave or me if I wanted. I told him I would and would help him figure out more for her if he would do the same for me with Lynn. He said it was on

Wednesday Brad called me and said Jr had seen Lynn's pics on Sherry's phone and saw the pics from the afternoon at their house and said he knew something was going on when he got there. He didn't know how Jr would have found the pics but figured Sherry showed him. She let him copy them and he was showing the pics to the other guys at the shop.

One of the guys Jr showed was Mike Daves son and he showed Eric the GMs son. All 3 of them worked at the dealership as did their fathers. All 3 imature under 20 years old and shared a house they rented near the job.Jr hada ccrush on Lynn or her big tits. Mike was a perv like his dad and Eric was a femine acting rich boy. Lynn liked Jr as he was a bigger younger version of his dad Brad. Lynn went out with the girls from the office and had a little too much to drink. She had locked her keys in her truck and called Brad. He said he was on his way out of town and he would send Jr to open the truck. Jr was not able to get the keys out. He asked her if she wanted a ride home. She said I would come and get her. He said maybe we could meet at his house. And if she didn't mind could she buy them some alcohol since they were all under age. She said sure she could use another drink anyway. He opened the door but the truck was high, he was trying to help her up and her dress rode up. His hand slid under her ass and a couple fingers pushed against her wet pussy. She said well now you know I don't wear any panties and by your wet fingers should know I liked it. He went to get in and she said look my tits keep coming out. He had a buldge in his jeans and she reached across and felt it thru his jeans. She said well you must like what you have seen? All he could say was yes mam- she said we should do something about that. He grinned a little and said yes mam again. He put the truck in gear and drove off- she was leaned back about passed out with her tits still out of the dress

Wow! I can incision a whole company orgy in the works. Every other wife of the employees could get into the act. Close the shop on Sunday and bring out the floor mats. Would make a great story I think. Lol