Accidental Cuck

NxtDoorCpl

Couple
Mar 5, 2017
My wife and I got into the swinging lifestyle several years ago and we had tested the water with a few couples. After some time she said she wanted to try and threesome but wanted just a guy because she was worried about a single girl getting too attached. So we found a guy and ended up hitting it off after drinks, and went up to our hotel room. We all got comfortable with a glass of wine and she started kissing him. Fast forward a bit and she had him remove his jeans and revealed a massive dick. I knew that it was about to get interesting. She proceeded to suck him off for a bit and I started playing with her pussy. We all ended up on the bed and he started fucking her. Slow at first, as he totally stretched her out and I saw it in her eyes as they got so big. After she was fucking him for some time she mounted me and I couldn't believe how stretched out she was. Made me so horny and I came immediately. She couldn't help but laugh and told me to hit the showers to wash up. I did as I was told and ended up showering for a few, and when I was all done I came back out to her sucking his massive dick again. Clearly they hadn't missed my presence and were making the most of it!
He told her to get on the bed so he could fuck her again and she listened. He proceeded to fuck the hell out of my wife for the next two hours on the bed while I had to just stand on the side of the bed and stroke my dick. He fucked her so deep and I'm pretty sure she forgot I was there. After he came for the last time she fell back exhausted and I was so horny I tried to fuck her then, but she refused me and told me she was too sore.

What do you think, that I was cucked? And also had this been planned or was this really random?

All I know is I want it again, we just have to find another nice hung guy to do it.

I wouldn't really care if it it was pre-planned by her & him. As long as I got to watch another hung dude giving her the long stroke I would be in heaven.

Agreed. Not that I care if it was pre-planned but would be even more obvious that she is working to turn me into a cuck and showing how much she needs really big cock. Clearly he hit points deep in her that I could never get to.

I wouldn't really care if it it was pre-planned by her & him. As long as I got to watch another hung dude giving her the long stroke I would be in heaven.

That's what the huge dicks do so well. I've only a 7" one myself. Never had a woman complain but I know that once they have big deep inside her pussy they go crazy & can't get enough.

Once a big cock is inside we lose all control. She didn't forget you were there but was definitely focused on bigger and better things! Has she wanted to do it again? More often?

I must say that a big cock ,not necessarily huge is awesome,I have 2 really huge cocks that I fuck ,I call them special occasion fucks,not for fucking regular,hubby says there is something about a cock that huge going into such a small woman,one of my favorite things is for hubby to sit in a chair and watch me get on top of a huge cock and wiggle down on it,pushing and grinding till it opens me up and goes balls deep.well shit I'm really horny now.

Reactions: jon carlton
Of course you were cucked, and you shouldn't be ashamed of enjoying it. I wish for that kind of breakthrough.

I have no idea how your swinging encounters may have gone but it does sound like maybe she'd gotten some sense that bringing in just a guy only might be a fit for you all.

What's great is you're doing it together, and now you've shared what sounds like a positive big-dick experience, one where each of you got to see the other in a whole new light. It sounds like the desire for more exploration in that direction is entirely mutual, which is important.

Last edited:
And though it doesn't sound like it was, who cares whether it was random or planned......so long as you're both having fun together?

I guess part of me feels that if she preplanned with him, then it's even hotter to an extent. Knowing what she wanted and what she was going to make me watch.

And though it doesn't sound like it was, who cares whether it was random or planned......so long as you're both having fun together?

I guess part of me feels that if she preplanned with him, then it's even hotter to an extent. Knowing what she wanted and what she was going to make me watch.

Well of course the "finding" of the guy, how you connected -- who he was, what particulars you and your wife knew of him and when, how it all came about -- all that is material to whether or not there was planning by her that may have skirted your awareness. But really it sounds to me like you two set out to play together, happened upon a gifted, talented guy, and she was simply going with the flow.

The sequence of events that put you in a more passive, spectatorial role was obviously unplanned and natural. As you say, when you got off quickly, she didn't miss a beat making the most of the date. I think that's pretty great. I believe I'd hope for something like what you described if I were in your shoes, wherein the sex becomes more them.

Last edited:
I started getting cucked 5 years ago and it rejuvenated my marriage. Seeing big cocks pound my wife and explode in her is the best. Enjoy the ride, it will only get better from here.

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls