Adult theater

They vary greatly from pretty disgusting to pretty clean. There is a website you can find using Google that has reviews of theaters.

Some will be very couple friendly others are not. Same with the crowd. Some might be too pushy for your liking.

The set ups also vary,. Some are a series of small theaters others a quite large. Some include booth areas (glory holes) some don't.

Seen some that have couches for seating. Some that have a table up front for...well you can guess.

My suggestions are:

1). Research the place first.
2). Maybe have the hubby visit first to scout it out.
3). If they have a store attached, visit that first and gather info. Talk to the employees about bringing your wife there.
4). Bring towels to sit on. Wet wipes for any needed clean up.
5). If you want to play even if just with each other, think easy access clothing.
6). Be aware of surroundings and others, if anyone ignores your indications to back off immediately leave and alert the desk clerk. Never heard of anyone getting assaulted but some that have had creeps ruin the fun.
7). Condoms
8). Many places have couples areas or nights. Think about going then. It won't prevent you from finding non couples to play with just generally a friendlier environment

Great fun can be had at them, but some care should be given where and when you go.

Sadly non left near us, used to have some fun

The advice in post number 3 is spot on! Well done WNY3somecpl (y) We enjoy adult bookstores and theaters also, and Suz has been fucked by dozens of men in them over the years we have gone to them. The aspect of having hot sex with a total stranger is such a turn on for her. We have not been in over a year due to Covid, but plan to go back as soon as it gets back to a more normal state. It's hit or miss at about any adult establishment like that, so just go with the only expectations of being safe, and possibly only playing with each other. Have fun, and let us know how it goes!

The advice in post number 3 is spot on! Well done WNY3somecpl (y) We enjoy adult bookstores and theaters also, and Suz has been fucked by dozens of men in them over the years we have gone to them. The aspect of having hot sex with a total stranger is such a turn on for her. We have not been in over a year due to Covid, but plan to go back as soon as it gets back to a more normal state. It's hit or miss at about any adult establishment like that, so just go with the only expectations of being safe, and possibly only playing with each other. Have fun, and let us know how it goes!
Took a few visits to get Mary to loosen up to play with others. We go about once or twice a yearbut just to bookstores with booths. No theaters left near us. Always good fun.

Last edited:
We like glory holes too, and really like places that have private rooms you rent for however long the movie you select plays. We will leave the door unlocked and slightly ajar so guys can see in. If they crack it open further to peek in, and she is interested......we invite them in and lock the door. There's an adult arcade in N. Myrtle Beach, at Excitement Video that has the private rooms and we go there fairly regularly. If you ever get to the Charlotte, NC area....there is Carolina Video Exchange in Gastonia, which is not far from Charlotte. It has 4 adult theaters in one building, and is a lot of fun!

We like glory holes too, and really like places that have private rooms you rent for however long the movie you select plays. We will leave the door unlocked and slightly ajar so guys can see in. If they crack it open further to peek in, and she is interested......we invite them in and lock the door. There's an adult arcade in N. Myrtle Beach, at Excitement Video that has the private rooms and we go there fairly regularly. If you ever get to the Charlotte, NC area....there is Carolina Video Exchange in Gastonia, which is not far from Charlotte. It has 4 adult theaters in one building, and is a lot of fun!
Love places that have a liberal view on booth sharing. One place we used to go had curtains instead of doors for some reason, but they never closed completely so others always could peak in.

In recent years it’s been difficult to find mix adult theaters. The one I go to now I. New York is most all men, some cross dressers and some shemales. Now and then you will see a male/female couple come in.
I use to love the mix crowds back in the 80s and 90s

Last edited:
I agree with Allen about the 80s & 90s being more fun and a bit less ambiguous. I would dfinitely have your man visit the place first and check out all the various things the store has to offer and get a feel to the atmosphere and peole. Whe I was trying to get my wife into the lifestyle I took her to one.

This was in the 80s before internet. I had been to the local adult bookstore and seen personal ads so I posted one. Phone numbers were not allowed. If you wanted to respond to an ad you left your information on a 3x5 card in an envelope with the number of the ad you were answering. You had to personally go to the bookstore to check. I talked Elaine into going with me one night. After checking the ad board we walked around the store. I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined. While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun. I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun. He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation. Elaine was hesitant but followed. To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car.

He invited us to go for a ride in his car. I can't really think of what line he used, but we were young, dumb and horny. I sat in the front seat with Elaine in between us. She was wearing a short skirt and let him put his hand on her leg. I wasn't sure where we were going nor what was going to happen, but Elaine told him she felt uncomfortable. He assured her he was not going to do anything she did not like. He just wanted to touch her a little and watch us fuck.

In recent years it’s been difficult to mix adult theaters. The one I go to now I. New York is most all men, some cross dressers and some shemales. Now and then you will see a male/female couple come in.
I use to love the mix crowds back in the 80s and 90s
CVE in Gastonia, NC has one couples only theater, one theater that only shows gay male movies, and two that show straight movies with a lot of gang bang scenes and group scenes. They also have 6 or 8 private rooms you can rent by the hour, and that is what we do at CVE if Susan sees someone she wants to fuck. The big theater is too crowded to be able to concentrate on playing because so many gawkers crowd around at the slightest hint of people getting busy! I've had to get ugly with guys a few times for uninvited touching, etc. Now we just go to the private play rooms, which are super clean, and lock the door.

We been thinking about going to one and want to hear some storys and any advice. And of course any pic of in some.
took the wife to one in New York out on long island. was a very big turn on for both of us. We went in and found seats that was away from the few people in there. She was the only female in there sat down and started to rub her leg she had on a short skirt no panties and a tube top. shortly a few guys moved over to us one behind her and one to the other side of her. Next thing i know the guy behind her has reached over the top of her seat and is playing with her tits i could tell she was liking it because her nipples had go nice and hard the guy on her side had his hand all the way up her skirt and was playing with her pussy fingering her she reached over and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out he was big she asked me if she could give him a blow job i said you would have to ask him oh how she worked on sucking him off the guy behind her was jerking off and had his cum all over the back of her head. and we do plan on going back went we take another trip to New York

Attachments

• 28623302_2_44_0_cfa1a141.jpg
    28623302_2_44_0_cfa1a141.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 25096 (2).jpg
    25096 (2).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 279
I enjoy taking Jo to one of our out of town adult theaters every two or three months. Most of the time she just wears a strapless sundress and naked under it. When its really cold out she'll wear a garter belt and stockings and a full length coat. She goes into one of the theaters removes the dress or coat and let's all the men present screw her.