adults only clothing optional resorts

Is this just a clothing optional resort ? or is it a "swingers" resort ?
It is clothing optional, but it is also swinger. In public areas like most places, sexual activity is not welcomed, but in private campers and lodging, it is wide open. You will meet a lot of people here and most are into the lifestyle.

On our last trip, we were sitting outside our camper and a guy walked by and introduced himself, he and my wife had an instant connection and after some heavy kissing and "petting" decided to return to his rental unit. We have not ever visited that my wife has not found several guys to hook up with during our stay.

hotwife, camping, swinger, wife, hookup, bare, nude, naked, butt, ass, stranger

It is clothing optional, but it is also swinger. In public areas like most places, sexual activity is not welcomed, but in private campers and lodging, it is wide open. You will meet a lot of people here and most are into the lifestyle.

On our last trip, we were sitting outside our camper and a guy walked by and introduced himself, he and my wife had an instant connection and after some heavy kissing and "petting" decided to return to his rental unit. We have not ever visited that my wife has not found several guys to hook up with during our stay.

Did some research... Some reviews are really positive, others are downright negative. What's your take on the situation ?

Did some research... Some reviews are really positive, others are downright negative. What's your take on the situation ?
It is rustic, there is little to no customer service and it is remote. We bring everything we need and do our own cooking since their outdoor kitchen is hit and miss. They have a pool which is nice and the people are great. It is an older crowd for the most part, probably 50-75 but we fit in that range so not a problem for us. We always enjoy ourselves and have a good time, RV spots are hit and miss with electric and full hookups, but they do have a dump station and some 50 amp sites. Outdoor showers are nice and outside of holiday weekends, you have enough hot water to use. They are too expensive for what they offer in terms of amenities, but where else can you go to meet new people, be naked, and find random people to hook up with. We go a few times a year with our RV and will go back. For us, the good outweighs the bad stuff.

Everybody's different in their expectations. We went last fall with a group of 12 other couples for a five-day trip. two couples said they would never go back but the rest said if other people they know return, they would too.

Reactions: cuck4life
It is rustic, there is little to no customer service and it is remote. We bring everything we need and do our own cooking since their outdoor kitchen is hit and miss. They have a pool which is nice and the people are great. It is an older crowd for the most part, probably 50-75 but we fit in that range so not a problem for us. We always enjoy ourselves and have a good time, RV spots are hit and miss with electric and full hookups, but they do have a dump station and some 50 amp sites. Outdoor showers are nice and outside of holiday weekends, you have enough hot water to use. They are too expensive for what they offer in terms of amenities, but where else can you go to meet new people, be naked, and find random people to hook up with. We go a few times a year with our RV and will go back. For us, the good outweighs the bad stuff.

Everybody's different in their expectations. We went last fall with a group of 12 other couples for a five-day trip. two couples said they would never go back but the rest said if other people they know return, they would too.
It's hard to find a good spot. We've been to Cap D'Agde in France last September. Huge place with at full capacity in July and August around 70.000 people.
VERY expensive, poorly maintained, not worth it's money. But... there is nothing comparable. That makes it appealing to people.

It's hard to find a good spot. We've been to Cap D'Agde in France last September. Huge place with at full capacity in July and August around 70.000 people.
VERY expensive, poorly maintained, not worth it's money. But... there is nothing comparable. That makes it appealing to people.
We have been to Cap, Hedo, and many other places, both resorts, and campgrounds. Overall, most are run down with no maintenance but as you say, there is no place comparable for what we are looking for. We have been to some really nice nudist resorts and campgrounds that are well maintained and five-star places, but they are all AANR and do not allow anything adult.

Reactions: hotratz
We started our journey at a nudist resort in Georgia (Paradise Valley). We love it there still. Great swinger club on premises and lots of nude activities. Very well managed and clean. This is a great location, close to the Georgia mountains and a very nice large lake (Lanier). If you want to know more, contact me and I'll fill you in.

We have also been to the Rooftop and had our first swinger experience there on a New Years Eve. My wife would like to go back there so must not be too bad though it tends towards a little seedy. We did spend a few days at Caliente in Florida too. Also very nice. All of these places are adult oriented. Don't expect to see any children and definitely expect a sexual atmosphere.

Thanks for all the comments about your experiences at clothing optional resorts and I hope this thread will continue. One thing I have noticed over the years of visiting clothing optional resorts more and more (non AANR) are becoming "Lifestyles Tolerant" if not "Lifestyles Friendly".

1671223311138.jpeg

Getting ready for the first night at Caliente during our stay last weekend.

Must say that the rooms are far below a good standard, certainly considering the price they are charging.
Pool vibe was ok but we had some good fun in the hot tub during the day.

parties in the evening were fun too although it is quite regrettable that the club downstairs is closed due to a dispute over building permits. One said that it was only to re-open in 3 months but another said most likely in a year

We have had several people tell us the rooms at Caliente were below standard so this is concerning. We did a tour of the facility a few years ago were impressed with the main resort and pools. Most of our visits to that area are to Paradise Lakes, so far it fits our needs and interests.

I believe at this point in time that Paradise Valley in Georgia is the most up scale adults only swinger friendly clothing optional resort in the southeast US.

I would love to hear stories from singles or couples that have visited the Non AANR clothing optional resorts in the southeast US.
Paradise Valley in North Georgia is fantastic. We have been going for years and it keeps getting better. It is great for nudists and it has a swinger club on site with theme based dances on weekends. Everything is well managed and safe. Free meals and gift give aways, bingo, poker games, trivia, nice community that lives on site as well as visitors from all over the US mostly from the SE. If you want more details send me a message.

My wife and I have had a cuckold/hotwife relationship for many years. We enjoy visiting lifestyles friendly adults only clothing optional resorts in SC, Ga and Fla. We prefer resorts that are single male friendly. If she meets a gentleman that she finds interesting I will give him all the space needed and will bring them drinks so they can enjoy this time. Once she is interested she will focus all her energy on him and I will sit close by but will not interfere so they will appear to be a couple. They may befriend another couple or single guy but thats her choice and she does so with my blessings. If there is a dance in the evening she will attend it with him and I will sit at the bar alone. After the dance if they go to the conversation pool I will sit out of the way and watch. Sometimes the resort will have a private room for couples play and I am not allowed to enter so I sit alone by the pool.

I would think that some of the couples or single guys on the forum would have had similar experiences. I would love to hear from the couples or the single guys that have indulged n this type of play in this type on venue
If you are in Atlanta, GA, checkout Paradise Valley resort in Dawsonville, GA. It is clothing optional resort and they have a separate section for swingers and those who wanna play. You are not required to be naked all the time .