Advice from ladies please

Pinksparkle

Female
Sep 23, 2021
Relatively new to this lifestyle but enjoying it so far. Have seen a guy three times so far.
I find I can struggle the day after a meet because he seems to go super quiet - we have an amazing connection and fwb kinda vibe.
Do any of you struggle with this a little? How do you manage?

Reactions: ray28
Relatively new to this lifestyle but enjoying it so far. Have seen a guy three times so far.
I find I can struggle the day after a meet because he seems to go super quiet - we have an amazing connection and fwb kinda vibe.
Do any of you struggle with this a little? How do you manage?
We have been playing since 2008 although not every weekend!
We have met with about 20 guys in that time, some one offs, some frequently.
As I recall, in the early days she was a little quiet after the event and was looking for reassurance from me that all was still good with our relationship.
Once she was confident all was good between us she relaxed and fully embraced the fun that could be had

We have been playing since 2008 although not every weekend!
We have met with about 20 guys in that time, some one offs, some frequently.
As I recall, in the early days she was a little quiet after the event and was looking for reassurance from me that all was still good with our relationship.
Once she was confident all was good between us she relaxed and fully embraced the fun that could be had
this is exactly what I had just read on the subject of guilt from the experience.

Attachments

• 33698.gif
    33698.gif
    482.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator: