Advice: I think it might be time

Anonymousrob84

Sep 23, 2020
Tonight, my very tipsy hotwife was chatting with a black guy that we have met once in person but haven’t played with yet. She was getting worked up, and then I started playing with her. I got out our BBC dildo and started to tease her with it. Eventually she started talking about how she has wanted to try bbc ever since she was in college but never has.

she started telling me she wanted to be a black cock slut and a queen of spades for the night. She even had me post on Fet to try and find someone. She has never done this before. We are a hotwife couple but she has never wanted a one-off before.

do you think she is ready for the real thing?

Tonight, my very tipsy hotwife was chatting with a black guy that we have met once in person but haven’t played with yet. She was getting worked up, and then I started playing with her. I got out our BBC dildo and started to tease her with it. Eventually she started talking about how she has wanted to try bbc ever since she was in college but never has.

she started telling me she wanted to be a black cock slut and a queen of spades for the night. She even had me post on Fet to try and find someone. She has never done this before. We are a hotwife couple but she has never wanted a one-off before.

do you think she is ready for the real thing?
Absolutely ready- give her the opportunity to try it and see how comfortable you both are with it. Every woman deserves a shot! 😉😋

I am definitely going to try. She was really feeling it. She came so hard that she passed out lol. And I don’t mean, like really tired. I mean unconscious lo sounds
I am definitely going to try. She was really feeling it. She came so hard that she passed out lol. And I don’t mean, like really tired. I mean unconscious lol
Sounds like she needs and wants it- better to get it done with you in the mix lol!