Advice Wanted - Almost There

mwilliamsnj

Feb 10, 2021
Hi I'm a 50yo mwm who has long had a cuckold fantasy. My wife and I have been married for over 10 years. I first shared this fantasy with her 5 years ago. I haven't pressured her about all about it, she knows it is something I want for her and we have discussed it on and off of the past 5 years. Over the past year or so we have started role playing about it a bit. I'll jerk off or she will jerk me off and we'll talk about a guy picking her up etc... It has been fantastic. Over the past few months we have started talking more and more about it and I think she is ready to take the first step. She is very worried about how it will impact our marriage, we are very communicative and have a strong marriage. My attitude has been to not pressure her and just listen to her and her feelings when we talk about it. I recently suggested one way we could "test the waters" is to have phone sex with a guy - whether I'm on the phone too, or just there watching or perhaps not even there in the room with her. She hasn't shot it down yet and I think it might be the first step we take as a couple to explore this together. So my request for advice is basically ... has anyone else followed this approach? Exploring phone sex with another guy as a first step to actually doing it one day. Did it work, did it not work? How did you screen the guys? Any gotchas I should be thinking about with this approach?
Thanks in advance....
Cuck Wannabe

My wife and I have been intrigued by the idea of her being with another man as I watch. But we still are undecided. I'm not no cuck or anything but I like watching her be pleased as much as she likes me watching her. She has been doing some online ones where multiple guys watching her. She was nervous at first but now she loves it. We are going to do a prvt next Wednesday with someone of we find a guy that wants to do a online prvt with her as I sit back and watch her and listen to them two talk to each other. We feel this is a good way to see of we may like the real guy in person.