Advice

That’s a very exiting time. Looking for that first lover. Knowing the first time has to be perfect or the whole thing could blow up. I found our first at a straight sex party. I also approached guys at gay/bi parties but did not feel comfortable with any I met there. The advantage to meeting potential lovers at sex parties is that I could see them in action.
I knew how big they were, how long they could go and how they fucked.

Where in TN are you located? If your near Knoxville, go to Adult World...which is up I-75 towards KY. You could play with mens cocks while he watches, and get a feel for if y'all like it before meeting 1 on 1 with someone. Adult World is an adult theater/bookstore/glory hole booth place.
That's not too far and it may be a good way to get started. Thank you. I'm going to be so nervous!!!!!

Reactions: JaknSuz
That's not too far and it may be a good way to get started. Thank you. I'm going to be so nervous!!!!!

You're very welcome. Suz has gotten lots of cock there, but we don't get over that way much. Being nervous is understandable, but you will be fine. You can dress very slutty if you want, and get plenty of attention. The place is clean, and is like any adult theater...hit or miss on the type of crowd. Worst thing we can say about it is that it's too smoky in there for us. We're non smokers, and it bothers us a little. We have been there 6 times, and Suz has gotten fucked every time but 1....and most visits she did it with more than 1 man. Have fun! ;)

Reactions: TennCouple
I am ready to watch my Goddess as she fucks her lover. unfortunately it is difficult for us to find such a man who is not bothered if the cucky is there. This is our problem for us too. I would do anything if the other man or my Hotwife asked.

DSC02360.JPG

My wife is on a couple of match sites. It works well, but if you chose to go that route, be ready to get bombarded with interested guys. My wife wakes up to about 100 messages everyday.

Don't post any revealing pics or info on your profile. If you fine a guy you're interested in, you can give them access to more revealing pics if you choose to.

When my wife finds a guy she'd like to meet, she sets up a date for coffee, lunch or even a brew pub. I will usually go, as well, and be incognito. I'll be nearby, or sit at the bar while my wife visits the guy. We do this for safety sake.

My wife is on a couple of match sites. It works well, but if you chose to go that route, be ready to get bombarded with interested guys. My wife wakes up to about 100 messages everyday.

Don't post any revealing pics or info on your profile. If you fine a guy you're interested in, you can give them access to more revealing pics if you choose to.

When my wife finds a guy she'd like to meet, she sets up a date for coffee, lunch or even a brew pub. I will usually go, as well, and be incognito. I'll be nearby, or sit at the bar while my wife visits the guy. We do this for safety sake.
Good Advice !

Reactions: TennCouple
Just ask yourself "how would you meet men if you were single?" It's not that different as long as your husband is on board. I tell friends of ours, that know about our lifestyle, that my wife simply dates other men. She will get to know them before taking it into the bedroom like any single woman would.

My wife does not hide what she is looking for. In her profile, it indicates that she is married. In her description, she says that she is a happily married woman seeking a lover with her husband's approval. When she meets a guy, or starts communicating with him, she will explain further. She will tell them that not only do I approve, but I may want to watch and possibly join in for a threesome.

If the guy is against any of this, it's probably a no-go. However, over the years, we have rarely had a guy that disapproved of my presence or participation. Most guys are exhibitionists and love to be watched, lol. And, most guys love fucking another guy's wife right in front of him, lol.

You're very welcome. Suz has gotten lots of cock there, but we don't get over that way much. Being nervous is understandable, but you will be fine. You can dress very slutty if you want, and get plenty of attention. The place is clean, and is like any adult theater...hit or miss on the type of crowd. Worst thing we can say about it is that it's too smoky in there for us. We're non smokers, and it bothers us a little. We have been there 6 times, and Suz has gotten fucked every time but 1....and most visits she did it with more than 1 man. Have fun! ;)
Thank you so much!!!

Ok
Just ask yourself "how would you meet men if you were single?" It's not that different as long as your husband is on board. I tell friends of ours, that know about our lifestyle, that my wife simply dates other men. She will get to know them before taking it into the bedroom like any single woman would.

My wife does not hide what she is looking for. In her profile, it indicates that she is married. In her description, she says that she is a happily married woman seeking a lover with her husband's approval. When she meets a guy, or starts communicating with him, she will explain further. She will tell them that not only do I approve, but I may want to watch and possibly join in for a threesome.

If the guy is against any of this, it's probably a no-go. However, over the years, we have rarely had a guy that disapproved of my presence or participation. Most guys are exhibitionists and love to be watched, lol. And, most guys love fucking another guy's wife right in front of him, lol.
Well my main problem going about meeting guys is that I haven't been single in 11 years and have been with my husband since I was 17. You don't think or worry about anything at that age. I've never dated as an adult. I know I'll have fun when it does happen but getting to that point is the hard part.

Ok

Well my main problem going about meeting guys is that I haven't been single in 11 years and have been with my husband since I was 17. You don't think or worry about anything at that age. I've never dated as an adult. I know I'll have fun when it does happen but getting to that point is the hard part.
It is a change. 11 years is a long time.

Take it slow. It's very common that when a couple decides to enter this type of lifestyle, they are ready for it to happen now. I would caution against progressing too fast. This is an adventure you and your husband need to take in baby steps.

Try this: Go to a bar with your hubby. Let him sit alone, incognito, while you flirt with other men. Don't take it further than flirting. See how the two of you handle that. If that goes well, next time you guys go out, take it a step further. If you find a guy you like, kiss him. Maybe start making out with him. End it there and see how you and your hubby handle that.

As a minimum, you and your hubby are going out. The two of you are back into the social setting and having fun. Just in a different way.

If that progress continues, you will eventually go home with a guy. Let your husband track you. I recommend this for your safety. If you husband is truly a cuckold like me and many other men, he will handle it well and get enormous arousal our of it. If not, stop. Regroup with your hubby and reassess.

Showing my age now, but the first time we advertised in a contact magazine (anyone else remember them?). Photo of my wife, brief description of what we were after (as they charged per word!), and then a wait of four or five weeks before the answers came in a big envelope from the magazine.
We soon found out that the best ways to get more replies were to say in the ad that she was married, that her husband knew she was advertising, and that she'd bareback with the right man. Eventually the ad read 'bareback first meeting guaranteed' and that really opened the floodgates! That was back in the 90s, before the internet really took off, of course.

My current wife just advertises on Tinder, and again we find that mentioning she's married gets her a lot more responses.

Back before Al Gore invented the internet :rolleyes: , Suz & I had an ad in Carolina Swinger magazine. The ad stated that we were looking for single men for her to fuck. We got tons of responses, and a guy from Charlotte drove to Asheville and was her first MFM fuck in the Red Roof Inn near our house. We both shot her full of cum, and that was her first time giving me sloppy seconds! That was 150 men or so ago, and it's much easier to find strangers for her to fuck now! (y)

Ok

Hey Rocky Top neighbors! Had any luck yet? ;) 😊

Back before Al Gore invented the internet :rolleyes: , Suz & I had an ad in Carolina Swinger magazine. The ad stated that we were looking for single men for her to fuck. We got tons of responses, and a guy from Charlotte drove to Asheville and was her first MFM fuck in the Red Roof Inn near our house. We both shot her full of cum, and that was her first time giving me sloppy seconds! That was 150 men or so ago, and it's much easier to find strangers for her to fuck now! (y)

150 men! I'm impressed!

Reactions: JaknSuz
Ok...me and my husband have been discussing having a threesome for a while now. The thought of me getting fucked while my husband watches and having them take turns with me does turn me on. But I'm not sure on how I should go about finding someone. How did you find your first? How was your first time doing this?
There are a variety of ways you can go about it. You can sign up for AFF(Adult Friend Finder) or SLS(SwingLifestyle) or the old fashioned way of going to a place and try and find one and bring him home. Each has it's pros & cons.