Advice

Mar 11, 2022
I'm in need of help. My wife and I had played around maybe 10-12 times with a friend of mine. We decided we should stop because it's not exactly healthy. He wasn't bigger then me or anything. For some reason I find myself talking about it with her all the time, I can't control it. Sometimes I basically just do sporadic things like send him pictures of her. We have an account that we all share together where she posts pictures. Sometimes I'll just change the password to where he can't see it then change it back. One minute I'm turned on from it and the next minute I feel so bad like I done her wrong or something. We have been together going on 11 years. I was her first. She didn't want any of this for years and one day she gave in, I don't blame her. We enjoyed it together, we had alot of feelings to share about it, some good, some bad. I'm not worried about her going anywhere, I know were in love no doubt. But I'm wondering if I have a mental disorder or something. Should I seek help with this back and forth crap or has anyone else went threw this as well? Any advice helps. As for the Grammer police, it is what it is, I really don't care that I'm not great with Grammer so just don't. I'm looking for advice with the situation I said above, not Grammer. TIA

Your writing & grammar are fine. Its not unusual for a husband to fixate on his wife getting fucked.
What in the world do I do? One minute I am so ashamed of what I've done. My buddy isn't bigger or fucking her better then me what so ever. Last time they had sex it seemed like maybe he was starting to get into it for more then just sex. My wife felt the same way. I want it and I don't want it. I can think about it get horny and want it to happen now, once it happens I feel so much guilt, regret, pain. Then once I'm over that feeling I'm down to do it again, trying to talk her into it. What do you suggest? I understand it's normal but damn what is the better option here? We try to stop, she does pretty good but once we're in the bedroom I'm talking to her about it. I'll talk about it untill it happens, then I'll spend the next month talking about why we shouldn't.

What in the world do I do? One minute I am so ashamed of what I've done. My buddy isn't bigger or fucking her better then me what so ever. Last time they had sex it seemed like maybe he was starting to get into it for more then just sex. My wife felt the same way. I want it and I don't want it. I can think about it get horny and want it to happen now, once it happens I feel so much guilt, regret, pain. Then once I'm over that feeling I'm down to do it again, trying to talk her into it. What do you suggest? I understand it's normal but damn what is the better option here? We try to stop, she does pretty good but once we're in the bedroom I'm talking to her about it. I'll talk about it untill it happens, then I'll spend the next month talking about why we shouldn't.
once you cum then you are not horny and don't want it but as soon as you are horny - you want her to enjoy his cock again. Why don't you tell her that once you cum then your sexual drops off and she needs to pick it up and tell you to lick her pussy clean or to suck his cock clean. You need her to tell you what to do cause it makes her wet and horny and help her to cum and cum and cum.

Reactions: Inline35934
IT"S JUST SEX!! What EXACTLY are you "ashamed of"? You guys are way too far down the road to carry all of these feelings now about your sex life. Who do you have to please besides yourselves? She's enjoying it, he's enjoying it and so are you. Sometimes we all have these types of various feelings. You just have to get past them, and they DO pass, as you well know. Just don't keep being hot and cold with her about it. If they're getting too close then maybe it's time for her to find another guy to play with and slow things down with your friend.

As far as "What in the world do I do?" Just STOP sending stuff. Come on, HAVE SOME DISCIPLINE! Your sex life is only a part of your life and YES, you are probably getting wrapped up a bit too much about all of it. So, pursue your other interests and put all of this talk on the back burner. Just let her know that if she wants to play then she can go play. Then forget about it. If she goes out on a date, you know she's coming back and she's had some great sex. You are making this a WAY bigger deal than it has to be. You just have to be rational and stop being obsessed with this lifestyle so much.

IT"S JUST SEX and she's enjoying it. You just need to keep your feelings in check. The bad thoughts pass and then you're excited again. Believe me I KNOW! My wife cheated on me regularly and I had encouraged it. I had to keep my mouth shut and feelings in check whenever I found out about it because in reality it always would turn me on. There were certainly times I had to get over some humiliation or embarrassment though. In the end, the good times far out weigh the doubts.

HW

Every woman should have lots of lovers. March 2022 Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

I guess what I'm asking is should I just accept it and let it be what it is, or should I just seek professional help before I ruin my marriage and or friendship. I honestly don't really care for the guy to begin with, we were "friends" as kids and grew apart the older we got. He's an arrogant person who thinks he's better then everyone, and I'm just not about that. Unfortunately my wife started an ... and he joined, hints how it all got started.
What is the largest cock she's had?
Mine. Like 6 or 6.5 inches fairly good girth. My buddy wasn't
as long. I feel like he had more girth but she says he didn't. She also said he has no rhythm whatsoever.
9 inches uncut
Believe it or not she's not even interested in something that size. Believe me I tried.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. March 2022 Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.
Great advice for him

Here's what she needs...

Attachments

• 384_160.jpg
    384_160.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: owlcuck
You must really stop reacting to the bad feelings, you can spoil it for both . It will leave your wife in uncertainty. Just remember both enjoys it . I also went through that phase . Choose what you want and stick to it . Takes something to do it

Hello, lurker here and more of a wannabe voyuer type, so not actually in the lifestyle. But it is a common thread in my sex chat with my wife. That is just for info and background

We all end up with some regrets in life. I can definitely understand that destroying a good marriage is one you would avoid if at all possible. And your conflicted feelings are very much tied to that. So you need to do some serious introspection about what is really important to you.

And you need a serious dialogue with your wife. She needs to hear about your feelings and the conflict you experiencing. Think it through before speaking to her. Are you conflicted about her having sex with others or are you worried it will destroy your sense of love and trust between the two of you?

Part of the problem sounds like you two have not discussed and drawn the guidelines in this area. Maybe it will be "No Friends" or "Co-workers". What turns you on sexually? Her enjoying other men? Watching then do it? Participating with them? What then turns you off or guilts you? That family or friends might find out? That your wife will lose respect for you?

A good marriage is a wonderful thing. Take your time, Be as honest with yourself and your wife as you can be. Listen to her concerns, reassure her of your love and respect regardless of how the two of you decide to proceed. If she loves you, respects you, and wants you to be satisfied then she will listen and want things to work out for both of you.

Reactions: coravakrava