African BBC For Breeding.

CumLordBBC

Male
Nov 8, 2021
I'm an African guy with a good BBC and always horny. I'm interested in breeding women of any race. I'm slim and energetic. Women of an age are allowed. We can talk on any platforms. Come have my seed to make babies.

Also, if anyone is interested in being my hotwife, you can reach out to me. I'm single also and ready to marry a hotwife also.

Kindly reach out.

Last edited:
I'm an African guy with a good BBC and always horny. I'm interested in breeding women of any race. I'm slim and energetic. Women of an age are allowed. We can talk on any platforms. Come have my seed to make babies.

Also, if anyone is interested in being my hotwife, you can reach out to me. I'm single also and ready to marry a hotwife also.

Kindly reach out.
Where you from? Where are you located now?

Hungry wife

Kindly reach out.

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_145847.jpg
    IMG_20220926_145847.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 39