Age gap between hotwife and lover

athome

Jan 3, 2021
Hi I am 42 and my wife is 47 she has a good sex with other men with my incragment but she want sleep with a man more then 10 years younger then herself our oldest child is 26 she claims its wrong to sleep with young men.
She has completed lately about the quality of sex and I keep asking her to go younger
Am I wrong to want a 25 year old to have sex with my wife?

Hi I am 42 and my wife is 47 she has a good sex with other men with my incragment but she want sleep with a man more then 10 years younger then herself our oldest child is 26 she claims its wrong to sleep with young men.
She has completed lately about the quality of sex and I keep asking her to go younger
Am I wrong to want a 25 year old to have sex with my wife?
What makes someone 25 a better lover? I think that is opposite of the truth. 25 doesnt know stamina yet rarely. But let her try what she needs to tho

Stacey has had her share of much younger men. Young are favorites when we travel overseas. Seems they flock to her. Nearby, at our favorite resorts, she's more into men closer to her age. Having said that - she'll be 63 this month and met up with a hot guy in his mid-40s before COVID.

Reactions: panama_red
My wife is 57. Her current lover is 29. We have found that age doesn't really have anything to do with skills and ability. My wife has had many lovers close to her age that were very good in bed. Some guys are simply more gifted and talented than others.

The compatibility comes down to attitude, personality and maturity. Her 29 yr old bull is very mature for his age. Even with the, almost, 30 yr age gap, he is very compatible for my wife and I.

Reactions: spin418 and Bobby75
25 doesnt know stamina yet rarely.
You think so? I think some men can work at it and improve their capacity as time goes on, but clearly there are those for whom it manifests early. For sure there are many who will never have it, no matter what they do, and how they may wish. I can't help but see it as knowledge....a control and poise and self-mastery connected to successful experience pleasing women....and the confidence that derives from that. I think too, that most men who have great staying power probably have a lot of sex even by their early twenties, and almost certainly with a greater number of partners than their less-talented peers. They're doing a lot more fucking and learning at a formative stage.

Last edited:
I think it's more psychological... If she can bed a 25 year old, she's on par with them sexually (sex appeal, virility, etc.)
A mature female><younger male connection seems, if not THE expected arrangement in this lifestyle, certainly an entirely natural one libido/capacity wise, one that could yield spectacular results if the attraction and chemistry are there. It's gotta be common.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scrambled
You think so? I think some men can work at it and improve their capacity as time goes on, but clearly there are those for whom it manifests early. For sure there are many who will never have it, no matter what they do, and how they may wish. I can't help but see it as knowledge....a control and poise and self-mastery connected to successful experience pleasing women....and the confidence that derives from that. I think too, that most men who have great staying power probably have a lot of sex even by their early twenties, and almost certainly with a greater number of partners than their less-talented peers. They're doing a lot more fucking and learning at a formative stage.
some logic to that. To each is own. I guess it has more to do with the guy's attitude. Most of the time some guys are not caring about longevity. Just wants to get off

When I was younger I sought out older guys. Classy, fun, knew how to please a woman, etc. Now that I'm older I find myself gravitating toward younger men. I've in the last year had a guy who was 21. He actually wasn't that good. I recently had a date with a mid-twenties BBC who had been wanting me for a long time. On our first date I actually turned him down for sex. I reevaluated the situation and he came back in to town to see me. We had sexted quite a bit on Kik before that and he knew he was going to get it this time. When it came time, the foreplay was great but short (lol) and he put it inside me and just came instantly, without even moving. Yikes!! He was quite apologetic. Of course, he said he didn't have much time and had to get ready to go to the airport, that was that. Disappointing for sure. Premature ejaculation is better than the opposite I suppose. I have had lots of problems with older guys now 40's to 50's who can't get it up when it's time to play. I guess I've gotten tired of that and turned toward younger guys now. It seems like early to mid thirties is a pretty optimal range now.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
When I was younger I sought out older guys. Classy, fun, knew how to please a woman, etc. Now that I'm older I find myself gravitating toward younger men. I've in the last year had a guy who was 21. He actually wasn't that good. I recently had a date with a mid-twenties BBC who had been wanting me for a long time. On our first date I actually turned him down for sex. I reevaluated the situation and he came back in to town to see me. We had sexted quite a bit on Kik before that and he knew he was going to get it this time. When it came time, the foreplay was great but short (lol) and he put it inside me and just came instantly, without even moving. Yikes!! He was quite apologetic. Of course, he said he didn't have much time and had to get ready to go to the airport...that was that. Disappointing for sure. Premature ejaculation is better than the opposite I suppose. I have had lots of problems with older guys now 40's to 50's who can't get it up when it's time to play. I guess I've gotten tired of that and turned toward younger guys now. It seems like early to mid thirties is a pretty optimal range now.

Mrs Hotwife
Well said!! I’m 51 and prefer guys in their twenties. I’ve had some two pump chumps but in 5-10 minutes they’re recharged and ready to go. And I love the way 20 somethings fuck!! My current lover is 22, has a slightly over 9 inch cock that I can’t wrap my fingers around. I’ve told him, anytime you want Pussy I’m here for you. My husband allows him to live with us as long as he’s respectful. I’m a happy Hotwife, I love fucking and I have a stud that can keep up with a Horny Hotwife (me)! I’m gonna ride this horse as long as I can.

When I was younger I sought out older guys. Classy, fun, knew how to please a woman, etc. Now that I'm older I find myself gravitating toward younger men. I've in the last year had a guy who was 21. He actually wasn't that good. I recently had a date with a mid-twenties BBC who had been wanting me for a long time. On our first date I actually turned him down for sex. I reevaluated the situation and he came back in to town to see me. We had sexted quite a bit on Kik before that and he knew he was going to get it this time. When it came time, the foreplay was great but short (lol) and he put it inside me and just came instantly, without even moving. Yikes!! He was quite apologetic. Of course, he said he didn't have much time and had to get ready to go to the airport, that was that. Disappointing for sure. Premature ejaculation is better than the opposite I suppose. I have had lots of problems with older guys now 40's to 50's who can't get it up when it's time to play. I guess I've gotten tired of that and turned toward younger guys now. It seems like early to mid thirties is a pretty optimal range now.

Mrs Hotwife
Although my wife's current bf is 29, she would agree with early to mid thirties. Her 29 yr old surprised her. He's very mature for his age but he has a hard time cumming. He will go and go until he does. Then, he will regenerate quick and go and go again, lol. His stamina is amazing. Wifey loves that and is hoping he sticks around for a while

Reactions: Extro69
KK's widest age-gap partners have ranged from 42-years her junior at the farthest end of the spectrum, to about 22-years.

In one case, she fought off the wild desire to fuck a young man for nearly a year before he was "legal."

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a mature woman desiring sex with a much younger partner. KK and I had an arrangement when I was still part of university faculty, during that time I procured young men for her pleasure on a routine basis. KK was able to enjoy relatively risk-free, frequent, and reliable access to young men for no-strings sex during that time. We even considered taking on a boarder/room-mate in that time frame, although her need for variety in the end nixed that plan.

Our experience is that in general, most of the younger crowd is inexperienced, but they make up for it in stamina and repeatability over an encounter. In the "birthday boy" encounter I mentioned, that young man was able to cum inside, and on KK eight times during the evening. I was milking a dry bone in half that time, and suspect he could've kept going had KK wished to continue using him.

• Love
Reactions: Bdriver
One of my common statements about this lifestyle is: As long as it involves consenting adults, nothing else should matter. I like how this lifestyle has the ability to bridge age-gap, gender, race and sexual preference. Possibly more.