All fantasy aside,,, if your husband wants to have full on anal sex with a boyfriend of yours ( husband taking it ) what would your thoughts be???

Ok like I said fantasy aside,, please give answers without any fantasies, but real serious thoughts .

Wife has a boyfriend and he has a really nice size cock and he shoots a great amount of cum .

She knows I was bi when we first got together, and I did ask her if he would be ok with fucking me too .

He would be, she said but worried about her feelings watching me ( her husband) getting fucked by another man .

I want it , she knows I want it she even asked if her boyfriend would want it and he said yes ,,
So I asked her to set it up and she is being slow on it .

I'm not gonna push it cause I'd like to be able to enjoy it with her involved too so I wait .

Problem is I like that she has her sexual enjoyment, but wanting me to have my sexual enjoyment also but I'm stuck on her overthinking this .

She wants me to be the " Man " in her life , but she says she worried about me turning " full-gay " if this happens,
I love when she peggs me and it makes me cum like no other, and would like it to be REAL also .

She asked if I wanted it bare or condoms, my reply was the same as you with him .

That's when she said let me think about it.

I told her I'm NOT gonna turn Gay , it's just sexual pleasure, a feeling, like eating your favorite food, a good feeling, .
Not changing who I am, just enjoying the " Feeling " of sexual pleasure.

Please let me know without any of the fantasy talk , just real honest advice.

Thank you in advance

Let me think about this
I've sucked my wife's lover's cock in front of her and along with her. She loved to peg me from time to time saying what a difference it was being the one doing the fucking instead of the one being fucked; being the one in control and in power.
If this happens, you would still be the "Man" in her life, unless her attitude towards you changes and somehow she feels that you are less of a man, or no longer a man.
Do I think you would turn "Full gay" (I assume that's her term) no, you would not. A person simply doesn't "Turn gay".
Do you and your wife enjoy a healthy sex life apart from her having a boyfriend? Is the boyfriend just there to add some extra spice to your sex life?
Let me say that there is no comparison to being pegged with your wife's strap-on and the feeling of a real cock sliding in you. There is a feeling of intimacy that is beyond belief when you take another human being inside of you. At least that's how it felt for me when it happened.
Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Let me think about this
I've sucked my wife's lover's cock in front of her and along with her. She loved to peg me from time to time saying what a difference it was being the one doing the fucking instead of the one being fucked; being the one in control and in power.
If this happens, you would still be the "Man" in her life, unless her attitude towards you changes and somehow she feels that you are less of a man, or no longer a man.
Do I think you would turn "Full gay" (I assume that's her term) no, you would not. A person simply doesn't "Turn gay".
Do you and your wife enjoy a healthy sex life apart from her having a boyfriend? Is the boyfriend just there to add some extra spice to your sex life?
Let me say that there is no comparison to being pegged with your wife's strap-on and the feeling of a real cock sliding in you. There is a feeling of intimacy that is beyond belief when you take another human being inside of you. At least that's how it felt for me when it happened.
I think what you say regarding the intimacy that develops between you and your wife's lover is true. he also becomes your lover and a deeper bond (pardon if that seems like a pun) develops between you and the cuck....and between you and your wife. The feeling of a mans cock in you, his meaty flesh, his desire for you and his cum is like no inanimate object you can use. It gives you a better appreciation of what your wife feels with him. You are freed of any responsibility when you give yourself completely.

She probably sees you as more of a stag than a cuckold and probably views cuckolds negatively, so she doesn't want to see you taking it in the ass and being a guys' bitch because you are her rock. Oral is one thing to her, but intercourse is something else. It's ironic that she can reconcile being intimate with him directly but can't stomach the idea of you being with him that way. I'm additionally confused that she has no hangups about pegging you. It just doesn't add up if you ask me. She's probably not being honest with you on some level, or at least not being transparent about her feelings. I don't know. Just thinking out loud.

Almost everything you describe feels like it’s so close to myself, my own desires and situation. My partner had the same hesitation in the beginning, but I convinced her that this didn’t mean I’m going to come out of the closet. Now she has surprised me more than once with how far she has gone into her role. I still haven’t been told to pleasure another man but the discussion is ongoing and right now it feels it’s just a matter of time.

Hola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y lo que dire acá es mi opinión personal desde la experiencia de años y creo que no hay una mujer que no sienta mucho deseo de ver como le están clavando una pinga a su hombre aunque pocas lo llegando a aceptarán

I think what you say regarding the intimacy that develops between you and your wife's lover is true. he also becomes your lover and a deeper bond (pardon if that seems like a pun) develops between you and the cuck....and between you and your wife. The feeling of a mans cock in you, his meaty flesh, his desire for you and his cum is like no inanimate object you can use. It gives you a better appreciation of what your wife feels with him. You are freed of any responsibility when you give yourself completely.
Let me think about this

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Pegging isn't something either my wife of I am into. However, the feel of a nice warm cock sliding into you, quenching your desires, your lovers desires, and your wife's desire as a viewer cannot be matched. We see the other male as 'our' lover. yes, he adds spice and variety to a very good sex sex we maintain. Accepting his cock fulfills the 3 of us, each in our own way. I have no desire to be with any other man other than our lover when he is with us. I don't feel this has turned me gay,. I don't feel my wife has become a slut. We each receive what we desire from the relationship. Do the very same things occur each time? Of course not. Variety is the spice of sex!

Last edited:
Almost everything you describe feels like it’s so close to myself, my own desires and situation. My partner had the same hesitation in the beginning, but I convinced her that this didn’t mean I’m going to come out of the closet. Now she has surprised me more than once with how far she has gone into her role. I still haven’t been told to pleasure another man but the discussion is ongoing and right now it feels it’s just a matter of time.
Very much how my wife and ai developed our relationship with our lover. Desire leads to discussion leads to action.

Ok like I said fantasy aside,, please give answers without any fantasies, but real serious thoughts .

Wife has a boyfriend and he has a really nice size cock and he shoots a great amount of cum .

She knows I was bi when we first got together, and I did ask her if he would be ok with fucking me too .

He would be, she said but worried about her feelings watching me ( her husband) getting fucked by another man .

I want it , she knows I want it she even asked if her boyfriend would want it and he said yes ,,
So I asked her to set it up and she is being slow on it .

I'm not gonna push it cause I'd like to be able to enjoy it with her involved too so I wait .

Problem is I like that she has her sexual enjoyment, but wanting me to have my sexual enjoyment also but I'm stuck on her overthinking this .

She wants me to be the " Man " in her life , but she says she worried about me turning " full-gay " if this happens,
I love when she peggs me and it makes me cum like no other, and would like it to be REAL also .

She asked if I wanted it bare or condoms, my reply was the same as you with him .

That's when she said let me think about it.

I told her I'm NOT gonna turn Gay , it's just sexual pleasure, a feeling, like eating your favorite food, a good feeling, .
Not changing who I am, just enjoying the " Feeling " of sexual pleasure.

Please let me know without any of the fantasy talk , just real honest advice.

Thank you in advance
the husband fucks the wife and boyfriend fucks husband from behind everone happy

Yea we do and I take cum in my mouth or lick them dry.
Pegging is cold, real dick feels lot better. My wife loves me to lick her anal while her bf fucks me. I would prefer a smaller dick for me, I can’t take a thick dick in my ass.
Or her bf fucks me and my wife sucks my dick.

I am still the man, my wife do this just to make me happy. She knows I like excitement

Yea we do and I take cum in my mouth or lick them dry.
Pegging is cold, real dick feels lot better. My wife loves me to lick her anal while her bf fucks me. I would prefer a smaller dick for me, I can’t take a thick dick in my ass.
Or her bf fucks me and my wife sucks my dick.

I am still the man, my wife do this just to make me happy. She knows I like excitement
Exactly- It is all about what turns you and your wife, and your lover as well. on sesually. Sze is something you have to work up to. But if your wife can take her lover in her ass, then you eventually will also be able to without grat disdomfort. I love the warm feel of a mans cock inside of me, and enjoy knowing that he desires me as well as my wife.

Let me think about this
You are so right about the feeling when you let another guy inside your ass. I literally shake when a new guy has me bent over, and has his cock head at my asshole. And when he first pushes the head in, the feeling is excitment - and when he slides the whole thing in my ass, my knees get a little weak. It's the best.

You are so right about the feeling when you let another guy inside your ass. I literally shake when a new guy has me bent over, and has his cock head at my asshole. And when he first pushes the head in, the feeling is excitment - and when he slides the whole thing in my ass, my knees get a little weak. It's the best.
It certainly is ONE of the best feelings you can have with another man sexually. I enjoy a bit of teasing as he pops his head in and out of my hole. Then the slow filling intil he is all in. My wife will sometimes help guide him ih. She makes it exciting by doing this, or sucking my cock as he takes me, or sometimes uses her wand to masturbate as she watches our lovemaking. We view him as 'our' lover. Hwe pleases us both and we do our best to please him as well. He is very affectionate with the both of us, very loving, sometimes gentle, sometimes not.

It certainly is ONE of the best feelings you can have with another man sexually. I enjoy a bit of teasing as he pops his head in and out of my hole. Then the slow filling intil he is all in. My wife will sometimes help guide him ih. She makes it exciting by doing this, or sucking my cock as he takes me, or sometimes uses her wand to masturbate as she watches our lovemaking. We view him as 'our' lover. Hwe pleases us both and we do our best to please him as well. He is very affectionate with the both of us, very loving, sometimes gentle, sometimes not.
Do you ejaculate when he cums inside you.

Kind of a role reversal, in a way, isn't it?
If she wanted to hotwife but you were not on board...
If you want her to but she is not onboard...
It's the same thing being different all over again.

Which means you will get all the same answers, all over again.