Almost there

Memories4Us

Male
Gold
I had an older post from last year about this time about the Mrs and the fun she was having texting and having some naughty fun with a guy on the other side of the country. At that time she had no intention of taking it any further than just some virtual fun.

Last December, after the first guy’s situation changed, I hooked her up with a guy that lives a bit closer and he’s much more in tune and more to her visual liking (if you know what I mean) with her than number one was. So much so, she went out and bought a couple of Bluetooth toys so he could control them while they played. They text almost every day and have gotten to know one another to the point where she has complete trust in him that he’s genuine and authentic. She doesn’t withhold sex from me, in fact it’s gotten hotter for us and I think she’s realizing (finally) that this isn’t some ploy or that I have an ulterior motives. All I want is for her to experience others and be able to come home to a loving husband and a great home life. Her sex drive is through the roof and has been all her life, even though she tried suppressing it up until a year or so ago.

After some serious conversations every now and then in and out of the bedroom, she hasn’t ruled out meeting this guy. I still message with him without her knowledge and some of the things they’ve said about meeting are beyond hot. She went from not being interested in anything real life to considering it and now she’s self-admittedly on the fence but leaning towards spending a few hours with him alone. I’m not worried as he is married and isn’t interested in changing his situation or ours…and neither is my wife.

Shes even gone as far as checking into different hotels in his area and bought some lingerie but won’t wear it because “it’s for him silly”.

The problem we’ve run into is time and distance. He’s about a 12 hour drive away and our summer schedule is completely full with other things for us (family time, work, events to go to, etc).

She wants him pretty badly I think and I’m at a crossroads about how to take her temperature about finding a different friend with benefits that lives much closer to us. I’m a bit afraid she will bail on this whole idea if I raise the subject.

Any advice or thoughts?

Men will travel for l for sex. I remember reading that a long time ago and I think it still holds true. If she's got the hots for him and she's willing, have him create an alibi for his wife and let him do the traveling. What's one evening or an afternoon in a jam-packed summer? You won't have to make travel plans or book a room. Let him come to her. All you have to do is free up one evening and meet him at the bar in his hotel. Your wife might have to make plans at her salon, (I'm sure she will want to look her best for him) but other than that, easy peasy.

Men will travel for l for sex. I remember reading that a long time ago and I think it still holds true. If she's got the hots for him and she's willing, have him create an alibi for his wife and let him do the traveling. What's one evening or an afternoon in a jam-packed summer? You won't have to make travel plans or book a room. Let him come to her. All you have to do is free up one evening and meet him at the bar in his hotel. Your wife might have to make plans at her salon, (I'm sure she will want to look her best for him) but other than that, easy peasy.

In this case, the bull can’t travel as his situation won’t allow it. Not only expensive for him but there is no way he can be away from home for a couple of days (remember, it’s a long 10 hour drive each way) without his wife figuring something is up.

Coming to her just isn’t an option for him.

I’d hate to see things just sort of taper off between them in the coming months and then she slips back into her pre-hotwife phase daily life with no desire to explore with others. But at the same time, I’m having a difficult time trying to find a way of asking her if she wants to pursue others.

In this case, the bull can’t travel as his situation won’t allow it. Not only expensive for him but there is no way he can be away from home for a couple of days (remember, it’s a long 10 hour drive each way) without his wife figuring something is up.

Coming to her just isn’t an option for him.

I’d hate to see things just sort of taper off between them in the coming months and then she slips back into her pre-hotwife phase daily life with no desire to explore with others. But at the same time, I’m having a dif.ficult time trying to find a way of asking her if she wants to pursue others.
Sounds like he must have a very important and responsible job, or he's having an internet fling that he has no intention to act on. Remember that there are a lot of flakes and phonies out there, not saying he is one, but your time may be better spent on someone else. Someone single, someone who travels, someone that can follow through.
It's nice that you have a wife who's played along and found a boyfriend that excites her and gotten the both of you this far. I would love the scenarios you describe. The whole lingerie for him and the fact you have a back channel to the Bull is incredibly exciting. However you should broach the subject of moving on with your wife.

He doesn’t get much time off and is tied down at home a lot it sounds like. It just seems like a shame that she’s completely into him, they’ve spent months becoming friends and playing, and it could all go to waste on account of distance. But, he wasn’t really meant to be more than a virtual boy toy for her to begin with.

I guess the next step is catching her at the appropriate moment and bringing up the subject of someone else to have fun with. Someone that lives much closer and has the ability to travel or at least has a somewhat flexible schedule. If that’s what it comes to, then this gets treated like a flat tire on the highway. Still going to make it to the destination but will be a little delayed getting there.

Reactions: RobG1908
Just an update from the past couple of days.

I asked her to give me an idea of how badly she wanted to make a road trip, kind of a holiday for the two of us with a side trip to her bull’s location. She said if it was planned out she would be okay with that but she didn’t want to be the one planning anything.

They had a little texting fun last night and apparently she asked him about hotels in the area again. This time, she messaged me with a couple of suggestions along with the dates that work for him. I guess my question is answered, sort of.

On a side note, she asked me to use her big dildo on her last night. I’m usually pretty gentle on her with it because it is a pretty large toy but she didn’t need to be warmed up at all. She grabbed it from me and began pumping it into her as deep as she could get it. I laid beside her and stroked my dick and mentioned how I’m watching her with him. About 5 seconds later she started shaking and gasping. She finished and when she took it out of her, it was coated in her creamy juices. Apparently she knows what she wants and is just waiting for plans to be made for her.

Great progress Memories. It's fantastic that you're working on taking down the barriers trying to work out a meeting. Just imagining driving her to him while she is wearing the lingerie she bought just for him is intoxicating. Good lick my friend.

Well it’s Friday night and Mrs. Memories is out for a girl’s night out with three of her closest friends. One has always been single and the other two have been divorced for 3 and 7 years respectively. She left just after lunch to do some shopping and to get checked into their hotel room for the night. The plan according to the Mrs. is to have dinner (which is happening at this moment) then check out a couple of bars.

I’m fully expecting them to all be tipsy or beyond in a few hours. Mrs. knows she has my blessing to flirt and more, as long as she messages me to give me updates. Those are the only ground rules I have for her. She was a little hesitant the last few days, telling me that even though it’s ok for her friends to get picked up, she “just can’t” because they all know she’s married and would look down on her for cheating (even though she’s not technically cheating). She also doesn’t want any of them to know that a) she has a long distance virtual lover or b) that her husband has not only given her permission to get laid but is encouraging it.

Before she left the house, she made sure to model her outfit: low cut black top showing a moderate amount of cleavage, her favorite jeans and some bling around her neck and wrist. Absent were her wedding rings (which she wears from the time she wakes up until she goes to bed) so I’m not sure what to make of that.

Interestingly, she mentioned which hotel they were all staying in and added that one of the girls said she had invited “a few guys” that she knows to meet them at one of the bars. The friend made it no secret to the rest of the girls that she invited the guys in hopes of satisfying her need and fucking one of them tonight.

I’m not getting my hopes up too high here. Mrs. still talks at length about her long distance lover but he and I are both hoping she spreads her wings, so to speak, and has some extracurricular fun tonight.

Updates coming in a few hours if she wound up in the company of a lucky guy. In the meantime, it’s all I can do to keep myself from going to the last bar on the list to see if she leaves with her crew or someone else. The suspense is killing me already!

I seriously doubt she's going to do anything infront of her friends. I'm WAY experienced but I'm very careful around my vanilla girlfriends. They know or suspect nothing. The long distance guy isn't interested and if you do travel all that way I can almost assure you that he WILL FLAKE on you. Believe me, I know the type. It's great fun that they can play long distance though. It's probably getting her accustomed to letting herself open up sexually with other men and she WILL soon be having sex with other guys. Once she's been bitten by the bug it will continue. Just let her know it's ok to have sex with other guys by whatever rules she wants. Ask her to "make up" some realistic stories about what she did with other guys and if she consents, you'll find out the kinds of things that actually turn her on about other guys or more likely (as it was in my case) the stories she tells you will be true stories but she'll be telling them to you as if she made up the fantasy story for you. I did that with my husband quite a bit in my "cheating" days.

Mrs Hotwife
All very good pieces of advice and I appreciate the feedback. Yes, last night was a bit of a flameout and she didn’t flirt with anyone for the girlfriend reason you provided. As for the long distance guy, he and I chat to one another without her knowing and I can tell they are both serious about making it happen. I can tell when someone is just acting the part and this guy is not one of them. Had the border been open to road traffic, she would’ve had this happen awhile ago…that’s the only hurdle: the border.

On another note, she did explain to one of her friends last night in complete confidence that she has a side guy she chats with about some of her sexual hang ups that have been with her since the beginning. She told her friend they text often but never told her that their texting most often leads to virtual sex, controlling her toys with Bluetooth (Lovense), the nude pictures they send each other, or the fact that she wants to fuck him for real. Her friend is trying to wrap her head around the arrangement but does kind of get why my wife has a guy like this to chat with. Once her friend is able to comprehend it, she may or may not give her the full details.

It’s a slow process but I’m willing to wait it out and let it happen organically on her terms. My job is to make sure she has fun learning about the lifestyle in bits and bites so she doesn’t feel overwhelmed or scared off forever.

The more "virtual sex" she has with a guy the more conditioned she will become to making it happen. It would be good to expand her horizons though, don't just get stuck on this one guy. Encourage her to find other guys because those experiences will be different than just this guy and they may even be more fulfulling. Whatever she does, don't just limit herself to a single guy. It's important to have variety and that's for a number of reasons. When his wife finds out this will come to an end and could be a disaster for him. Just got to play it smart. Do some kind of live video chat with him where they can watch each other masturbate or where he can watch your wife suck your cock and fill her pussy. He will love that.

Mrs Hotwife
She’s been having virtual sex with this guy for almost a year now and once the border opens I can foresee a meeting taking place quickly. I’ve gently nudged her in the direction of flirting with other guys and sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn’t, all depends on her mood. So far she has resisted video chat with him but I’m holding out hope that will be something they add to their repertoire. Also hoping she will take up my offer to take her away for a weekend with the sole purpose of having sex with someone new.