She Chose To Sleep With Him Again While Forcing Me To Watch Part 1

Feb 20, 2019
Disclaimer: This is based on a true story adapted into a film/fiction-like format which anyone who enjoys the cuckold lifestyle/fantasy/humiliation fetish will find tantalizing. Work in progress. Not finished as of yet.

During the last half year of 2019, I've been working at an advertising firm in Manhattan, New York. The company is called Eventige Media Group off 1501 Broadway 12th Fl. I no longer work there now, but when I did, it was primarily digital marketing and advertising. Of course, this was no fresh, new start. I hadn't managed to escape the source of my misery and humiliation in the past. JT along with 4 Indianapolis University Alumni friends we knew from college all decided to move into apartments in the same relative area and work for Eventige. I had two close friends I've known since junior high work at the firm as well. A lot of us live in the same apartment building but JT, of course, (from the previous two stories) 2 doors down the hallway. For those who didn't read the stories I wrote, this is what he looked like
261727261728A smug popular jock but muscular and intimidating. He had the confidence, the bank rolls, the shiny black muscle car, and thick blonde hair that flowed in feathered locks down the side of his chiseled face. But I hated the douchebag. Unfortunately for me, our lives hadn't changed much since the trip to Venice, Italy during college. That meant every weekend, especially Friday nights, JT and I went out to the hottest clubs and bars to pick up women. But I knew the drill, we both knew I wasn't there to actually sleep with the women. Rather, because of how submissive and emasculated I was by our past experiences together (JT being the Alpha Male Bull and me being the Beta Male Cuckold), I would select a girl I found absolutely gorgeous, smoking, sexy and hot so that JT could swoop in and steal her. This is not the primary story but I remember one night seeing a European model that looked like the picture below.
261723I remember the lustering glare of the glass bar reflecting on the underside of her beautifully sculpted face as she twirled her finger around the rim of her glass. JT's energy changed immediately as he saw her, riled up and electrified at the sight and thought of the sex. He gave me the run-down of the plan: JT would introduce me to her. He would give me the mere 5 minutes I needed to completely screw up and embarrass myself in front of her so that he could swoop in and chat her into his bed while I would spend the next half-hour gawking over this unobtainable dame. The look on her face when JT stepped up to the plate to chat her up was irresistible. (You can zoom in if it needs it to be bigger)
In around 7 minutes, she was running her hands over his big chest and wide shoulders before she began to lead him by the hand. If I remember the woman's name correctly, it was Stephanie. JT had informed Stephanie about cuckolding dynamic of me and JT's relationship. With her sexy smile and arched eyebrows, she looked so fierce and menacing. Stephanie would often look back with demeaning facial expressions, laughing at me after JT would whisper something in her ear. Eventually we got to JT's apartment. Earning more money than me, the successful bastard had a sweet patio jacuzzi. JT told me to sit down in the back patio (it was summer) and watch in jealous agony as Stephanie stripped out of her clothes. Meanwhile JT was in his oversized kitchen getting drinks from his giant fridge while Stephanie told me how grateful she was that she chose to give it to JT instead of me and that she could see I had weak pathetic balls compared to JT's massive testosterone filled balls.
The verbal humiliation was giving me an erection but I went to a whole other level when her unzipped dress dropped to the floor. The girl in the picture above looks very close to her but even more fantastic than the picture, Stephanie was all natural, no implants, no tatts, just smooth perked all natural boobs, long curly dark hair, and big round butt cheeks. When her bra dropped, I began to whimper and beg for her to leave with me while JT was getting drinks (this would come back to bite me later but that's further down the story). If I was to take a picture of her topless that cropped out her bare nipples and everything below, it would look like this:
261733Her soft, jiggling, bulbous chest bounced as she spun around to see JT walking through the glass door with beers. Stephanie immediately snitched on me, I being nothing more than a powerless cuck who watches JT fuck the girls I want and try to get. He smugly looked at me and let it slide for some bogus reason I can't remember but I do remember not being sure whether or not I trusted him enough to let my guard down. They were both naked so JT told me to strip down and enter the hot tub while they did. JT's tan skin and bulging muscles glistened while the girl before me sat against him with her creamy white skin and womanly curves. Both of their arms were arched back along the rim of the hot tub, pushing their chests out and their heads forward. I sat exposed, humiliated, awkward, and nervous of what came next. JT told Stephanie to watch as he pulled out 3 brand-new fly-swatters, tied together, from behind the jacuzzi. JT told me to stand up, turn around and bend over as Stephanie's demeanor changed to a menacing smile. JT, leaning back against the tub wall, leaned to the side with an ugly bulldog frown and swung his arm THWACKING the back of my balls with the triple fly swatter. Shrieking, I fell forward and caught myself by pushing my arms forward against the tub rim on the other side opposite to JT and Stephanie. Stephanie laughed really hard and then JT stood up, his bulky legs now shining and wet while his foot long dick swung at eye level with Stephanie. He continued to swat my manhood from behind like a stern father teaching his son his place by spanking him. Stephanie, head slightly bowed but eyes straight up, was so turned on that she lead him to his room - quickly! She looked back at me while they stood in the glass doorway and said, "No, you're coming too!" In dread, I cringed and submitted....They had amazing sex that night. But that's only one anecdote of dozens of nights that went down the exact same with the fine babes of NYC. The primary narrative resumes now...

Attachments

• IDK1001.jpg
    IDK1001.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: MUSCULAR_BULL